4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
None, he's still unresponsive to any messages sent via discord, made any comments on discord and hasn't updated Patreon or SubscribeStar. It's concerning.

There might be some previously unseen pics from the Illuminati supporters trickling down, but otherwise nothing actually new.

• Sad
Reactions: CircaAD

pelemurat

Dec 26, 2020
Any other games like this where you are being total dick to girls and enjoying them with your other abuser homies? Yeah sharing but female part unwillingly

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
None, he's still unresponsive to any messages sent via discord, made any comments on discord and hasn't updated Patreon or SubscribeStar. It's concerning.

There might be some previously unseen pics from the Illuminati supporters trickling down, but otherwise nothing actually new.
Didn't he have some drama with his kid in hospital recently... Hope there hasn't been a relapse, even if there hasn't, I think it's worth cutting him some slack, that kind of thing can shake you.

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
Didn't he have some drama with his kid in hospital recently... Hope there hasn't been a relapse, even if there hasn't, I think it's worth cutting him some slack, that kind of thing can shake you.
Thing is, he kept us supporters up to date with sporadic updates on discord until the 29th of April. Then went dark.
Something really bad could've happened, but nobody outside the dev's immediate family would know.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thing is, he kept us supporters up to date with sporadic updates on discord until the 29th of April. Then went dark.
Something really bad could've happened, but nobody outside the dev's immediate family would know.
Yup... like I said, if something did happen I wouldn't blame him for forgetting to tell a bunch of strangers... even if something didn't happen he probably has to deal with learning a new routine that takes his kids medical needs into account, the inevitable loss of sleep that hypervigilance/fear of a relapse would cause, he would be under pressure to pay more attention to family (both from his spouse and his own conscience/fears), not to mention he might be under financial pressure to deal with medical bills and any lost time at his real job... a bunch of stuff could be happening...

Personally I'm inclined to cut him some slack for a few months, let things normalise.. I'm not suggesting anyone should continue to pledge money with no communication, just that I think its reasonable to expect his mind to be scattered for a while.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes