desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Selene has a vibe like she was Kate Beckinsale's stand in to star in the stage version of Underworld!
As someone who didn't quite like Selene's looks, I was about to go on the defense for prime Kate Beckinsale (Serendipity/Underworld). You right though, after some comparisons, I definitely see a resemblence lol.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As someone who didn't quite like Selene's looks, I was about to go on the defense for prime Kate Beckinsale (Serendipity/Underworld). You right though, after some comparisons, I definitely see a resemblence lol.
All good, friend, just MHO. It's the vibe I got. Glad you see it too. Fuck! I LOVE Kate Beckinsale!!! I'll take ANY LI that reminds me of her!!! What an uber hottie!!! Love you Kate Beckinsale!!!
1652496809712.png

Reactions: desmosome

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Story is good (its like Guardians of the galazy) and renders are good. There is some misspealling, the animations shouldnt stay in a loop and should go to the next scenne, hope to have more girls and that not every girl is slutty, hope that have more choice and that in those choices have more than 2 to choose. Overall it has potential.
I havern't played this yet, but, you mentioned misspellings in the game, well, there's misspellings in your comment. :ROFLMAO: So, I just had to give you shit over it. :devilish:

Last edited:

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
Going by the first pic, this desperately needs a sharing tag? Guess the first pic is enough of a red flag but it'd be really nice if you'd tag it as well.

I kinda wish that excluding tags would actually filter out games with said tags but that's not a possibility if the threads don't get tagged correctly. Not sure if I should report the thread for a tag update since I'm not sure what flavor of sharing/cucking/w/e this fits under without playing the game and that probably won't happen going by the first pic.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Due to the size of this project (almost 3 gigs), I'd like to suggest adding a few more file hosting providers (Mega and GOFILE). At the moment it takes 4-5 hours to complete this download with the present free hosting providers. Having a choice of the providers I mentioned, it would offer a 3-5 minute experience vs the 4-5 hours download...would be a huge difference for many.

Sep 13, 2020
Due to the size of this project (almost 3 gigs), I'd like to suggest adding a few more file hosting providers (Mega and GOFILE). At the moment it takes 4-5 hours to complete this download with the present free hosting providers. Having a choice of the providers I mentioned, it would offer a 3-5 minute experience vs the 4-5 hours download...would be a huge difference for many.
I agree the current providers are slow on my network with or without vpn which is bad and I am on 50 mbps wifi.

Reactions: MrBenny

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well well now then tell me Phat are you getting paid to advertise Long Road Home or something?.

Sorry I'm late to the Harem discussion been busy else where.

As you held up Long Road Home as an example of what a Harem is.
I feel I must mention Almost Dead a game that is also the definition of what a Harem is.
Although in LRH the MC has his Alpha female and is working on it by moveing girls into the hotel.
The MC in Almost Dead also has his Alpha Female and all his main girls already live with him.
While he too works on any that have yet to move in.
I thought It only fare to point out another example of what a Harem actually is.
I would also hate to seem game biased I mean I am (LRH Rules) but I would hate to seem it.:devilish:

Actually my problem with the Harem tag on this site is that its often used when it shouldn't be.

You see it far to often used for games that boast NTR content either avoidable or not.
These two tags by definition are mutually exclusive of each other.
For instance another part to the definition of a true harem is:
A series of women all in a relationship with the same man to the exclusion of all other males.

Now there is nothing in that definition that excludes BI sexual activities between said women.
Which admittedly alot do tend to complain about it's not a Harem because there's lesbian sex in it, (wrong its still a Harem.)
but it's actually the partaking of the said women by another male either with or without permission.
That actually stops it from then being a Harem.:cool:

For this I blame the site for not having a simular Tag meaning something like a Stable of women.
ie. the MC has mutiple GF's LI,s that are not exclusive to the MC either via his request or without it.

And because there is no such tag on this site that is how you end up with NTR war's in alot of game thred's.
Admittedly some Dev's are just too stupid to know they don't go together.
But I would like to think the majority of Dev/Dev,s are just forced to use a Harem Tag next to the NTR tag.

And they wont like me saying this but most NTR flame wars are of this sites own making.

Ok thats my two penneth rant over please feel free to ignore this post and get back to what you was actually talking about.

Just Sayin

Last edited:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
The Relic [v0.02] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 2.68 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 462 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well, when the first version of this VN appeared the MC was set as a certified brain-dead moron.
By the looks of this new version and update, it seems like the author realized he went a bit over the top with the MCs idiocy and toned it down a bit but.... not too much at the end.

Let's say it is a kind of an improvement - the MC is now acting like at least half brain-dead moron(definite improvement), only his facial expressions at some scenes point out that the author still has an overwhelming desire to put some of, obviously, his, ridiculous hamster high strung on carrot juice grimaces in vain hope it will come out as really funny or entertaining.

Not funny, and not entertaining, it just underlines MC as a half-brain-dead idiot.
The plot still has its ridiculous deus ex machina moments although it shows some improvement over the original starting version.
If the author can shake off his tendency to infuse idiocy into the dialogues and especially MC, this could somehow work out in the long run.
Time will tell.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes