MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thank you very much DEV for the GOFILE and Mega free file hosting links... WHAT a huge difference in speed. (GOFILE = 2 min... :)(y) )

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Phat are you getting paid to advertise...?
Fuck no! When I love a game, I talk about it! That's why I talk about The Relic! It showed some real potential when I played the intro/prologue and I am looking forward to this new update.:devilish:
I'm late to the Harem discussion
Hell yes you are! We closed that discussion last week!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:(y) (Just giving you shit, my friend...:devilish:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't take any of this message too seriously, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Relic [v0.02] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 471mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Looking at that first preview image, I want to say how much I appreciate that the weirdly-colored alien babe doesn't have pink nipples. It's one of my biggest pet peeves in fantasy/sci-fi sex games when artists act like pink is just the color that areolas are, no matter if the woman's skin is green, blue, purple, orange or anything else (example here).

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
The Relic [v0.02] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 471mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Invalid ticket Id??

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Can tell you now Phat that game aint in the relms of LRH or this one render wise and the story aint as engaging but I enjoy it.
But as an actual example of the meaning of a Harem game its legit.

Just wondering did anyone point out this error on the what I like to call Asshole route.

Asshole.jpg
And then the very next scene after her telling you that you spared him you get this Make up your mind.jpg
She should make her fe-kin mind up either I did or I didn't kill him
Spoiller I did :devilish: Hallway.jpg
Was it mentioned yet Just wondering.:unsure:

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm likeing the game but I think I found another Possible error also the asshole route I will spoiler this one.

Like the game I don't just like what seem to be inconsistencies.:devilish:

Just Sayin.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm likeing the game but I think I found another Possible error also the asshole route I will spoiler this one.

Like the game I don't just like what seem to be inconsistencies.:devilish:

Just Sayin.
She probably helped after the bouncer was killed.

Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
She probably helped after the bouncer was killed.
Good theory I like it but wait.
As she probably knows the MC and the bouncer were friends since she would of seen them beaing freindly at the club as they left.
And she was near enough to deal with the Pimp before he truely hurt the girl but not aparentlly untill after the bouncer was killed.
Do's that mean she been checking her makeup until after the Bouncer got himself killed and before she finally decided deal with the pimp herself.
And that's why she didn't metion the Bouncer at all because she was too embarrassed to admit she can't fight untill she's checked her make ups on properly ?.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good theory I like it but wait.
As she probably knows the MC and the bouncer were friends since she would of seen them beaing freindly at the club as they left.
And she was near enough to deal with the Pimp before he truely hurt the girl but not aparentlly untill after the bouncer was killed.
Do's that mean she been checking her makeup until after the Bouncer got himself killed and before she finally decided deal with the pimp herself.
And that's why she didn't metion the Bouncer at all because she was too embarrassed to admit she can't fight untill she's checked her make ups on properly ?.
Would you want to get into a dramatic fight scne without making sure your hair and makeup were fixed?

• Haha

BallerTime

May 14, 2017
Actually my problem with the Harem tag on this site is that its often used when it shouldn't be.

You see it far to often used for games that boast NTR content either avoidable or not.
These two tags by definition are mutually exclusive of each other.
For instance another part to the definition of a true harem is:
A series of women all in a relationship with the same man to the exclusion of all other males.

Now there is nothing in that definition that excludes BI sexual activities between said women.
Which admittedly alot do tend to complain about it's not a Harem because there's lesbian sex in it, (wrong its still a Harem.)
but it's actually the partaking of the said women by another male either with or without permission.
That actually stops it from then being a Harem.:cool:

For this I blame the site for not having a simular Tag meaning something like a Stable of women.
ie. the MC has mutiple GF's LI,s that are not exclusive to the MC either via his request or without it.

And because there is no such tag on this site that is how you end up with NTR war's in alot of game thred's.
Admittedly some Dev's are just too stupid to know they don't go together.
But I would like to think the majority of Dev/Dev,s are just forced to use a Harem Tag next to the NTR tag.

And they wont like me saying this but most NTR flame wars are of this sites own making.
F95Zone really needs to add some kind of system where the existing vague tags get subtags for further clarification. Give every tag (including subtags) generic options like avoidable/skippable/forced by default and then add specialized choices where necessary.

NTR could have netorase, netori, etc. Harem could have poly, strict (or some better word to refer to the other participants only getting with the MC and not each other), and bait (for all the games that want you to fuck everything that moves but have to pick an ending with one or two). Tags like trans/futa, transformation, sissification, etc could specify whether they apply to the MC or someone else and maybe even whether it's referring to a full sex reassignment.

That kind of specificity could make it much easier to find what someone is interested in and avoid things they dislike without so many false positives leading to tag discussions polluting almost every game's thread because no one knows if the game is for them without digging through comments.

Reactions: MrD812

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Dang that was a good update. At first I was like, "No! Take Layla with you!" and then when she pulled a Lena, I was like "Thank goodness!" lol. Glad she is part of the team now, she's adorable. Ended up siding with the Baroness here, just cause the other side felt like the evil route with how crazy they were. But that Yumiko scene... man that really hit the feels. That was rough. I hope that other path the MC mentions to Misami is her joining us and getting her well deserved revenge.

But yeah, still an amazing game. Really loving how this is turning out and definitely looking forward to what comes next. Thanks. ;)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes