Ren'Py Abandoned The Remedy of Lust [v0.2] [Cloud Games]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
287a9e121cb34d0aa3ea654440709bab.png
Overview:
«The remedy of lust» — adult visual novel created by Cloud games.The game is in alpha test, so don't blame and try to help. Each part will be released about once in one or two month.

It's just a preview, so wait for more content in next parts.​

Updated: 30-May-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Part 2 - 0.2
Language:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
MAC: - -

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont give a shit about graphics.. soo my opinion will be a lil' more helpfull than "render are great = game is great"

here my opinion

- grammar is terrible ( and i m not english but... damn, wayy too much typo and grammar errors )

- story seems a bit too rushed

- why would MC want to make a gift to his teacher ? because teacher didnt like him ? thats non sens honestly...

-the grammar .... my god..

- Eric.... oh please... with mom... i smell something bad..

- Luke turn from black guy to white guy like M.Jackson...

all in all, its short, story is a bit wtf. ( why teacher just fall in her house just like that ? heart attack or something ? wtf ? slipped on water ? o_O )

game need alots of work on grammar, story is rushed... the choices are good.
mustsay that can be a decent game, but it look very similar and deja vu with others games like this.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Just from the screenshots you can tell the game suffers from african/biracial-lighting-syndrome (where supposedly white characters look either beige or brown due to the poor lighting in the renders).

Reactions: Sharku
Dec 28, 2016
i dont give a shit about graphics.. soo my opinion will be a lil' more helpfull than "render are great = game is great"

here my opinion

- grammar is terrible ( and i m not english but... damn, wayy too much typo and grammar errors )

- story seems a bit too rushed

- why would MC want to make a gift to his teacher ? because teacher didnt like him ? thats non sens honestly...

-the grammar .... my god..

- Eric.... oh please... with mom... i smell something bad..

- Luke turn from black guy to white guy like M.Jackson...

all in all, its short, story is a bit wtf. ( why teacher just fall in her house just like that ? heart attack or something ? wtf ? slipped on water ? o_O )

game need alots of work on grammar, story is rushed... the choices are good.
mustsay that can be a decent game, but it look very similar and deja vu with others games like this.
Lately I only see short release after short release. It seems like people is more insterested in graphics and renders than an enjoyable and playable game with a good story. Developers are focusing on creating huge games that they wont be able to deal with. I enyojed a lot of LOPGOLD and S&G games that were not really big but were very insteresting and original. Some of them were even quite short games but you could re-play it again and again, not like these games that im bored of: same renders, same stories and same clichés.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont know if the dev is around here... but still in case he read that ( he or they, i dont know )

- you say "part 1" ... thats pretty scary to be honest. if this short demo is the part 1, that sound like part 2 will be pretty... small

- in patreon, you mention that this is a "free preview".... did you plan to make your game patreon only ? with no free release of it ?

also you should add a description about what the game is and what the story behind. as for now the game is very confusing ( at some moment, i wasnt even sure if the MC is family related with the mom and others o_O .... i m not even yet sure about this )

Reactions: ICG hub

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I try to be positive but... no! just no! I love incest, moms and all that but I don't think the game have future, although the name is good.

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
Ok, I'm not a native English speaker but even for me the text was horrific. It would be better to simply use Google Translate for Russian text.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes