4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Gosh i love your stuff so much! My only real problem is deciding whether to play as and when content is released or wait till it's complete! I had the great fortune of finding this site and these kinds of games in general when Moving Down was pretty much done so playing through in 1 go on that was amazing. Having to play bit by bit on this may break my penis =O

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Maybe we have in this game more time for the bedroom femdom. In "Moving Down" this interesting part was partially skipped with a time lapse. Would love to see more cow girl riding, bondage in the bed, facesitting in the bed, chastity play, ruined orgasms and FLR, before things get into slavery. Just imagine his coworker running around with his chastity key around the neck and thinking about her next moves, while MC is angry that he lost control of his dick.

But whatever. At least Moving Down had that included a bit. As long as there is again forced piss drinking in the end, I'm already pleased.

Last edited:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Weeell! I decided to start it! I will have to suffer with the rest of the plebs and play bit by bit :eek:

Also thanks MironY for inserting the clear toggles of "on" or "off" at the beginning like we all discussed in your Vicious Circle Thread! This was much better with knowing if something is actually toggled or not =D

Anyway i'm excited already seeing how this confident guy will end up like a toy. Especially with me playing as him mwahahaha! Sorry dude! I've already replied in the subby way causing girls to smirk so that's gonna be great going forward :D

I wonder if any Moving Down Characters will make an appearance or Cameo? Maybe even see Maria as the head boss of the organization later in the game? =O More importantly will we see Helga's funeral? =O =O

NOW! I knew it was a demo! Just a little thing to get to know the characters so wasn't expecting anything but STILL you're looking out for it... Knowing it's coming... Right round the corner you expect it to JUMP OUT! But then nothing? Maybe there's a bit more? OK that's fine i guess we can keep THEN BAM!!!!

tbc.png

The worst monster appears! Even worse than Helga!! D=

Then me & my penis are still like:

arH.gif

We must endure many table flips everyone! o_O BUT! It shall be worth it :cool:

(btw i know i've said this a few times but i will support you soon. You & SaliaCoel once i get my shit together)

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Weeell! I decided to start it! I will have to suffer with the rest of the plebs and play bit by bit :eek:

Also thanks MironY for inserting the clear toggles of "on" or "off" at the beginning like we all discussed in your Vicious Circle Thread! This was much better with knowing if something is actually toggled or not =D

Anyway i'm excited already seeing how this confident guy will end up like a toy. Especially with me playing as him mwahahaha! Sorry dude! I've already replied in the subby way causing girls to smirk so that's gonna be great going forward :D

I wonder if any Moving Down Characters will make an appearance or Cameo? Maybe even see Maria as the head boss of the organization later in the game? =O More importantly will we see Helga's funeral? =O =O

NOW! I knew it was a demo! Just a little thing to get to know the characters so wasn't expecting anything but STILL you're looking out for it... Knowing it's coming... Right round the corner you expect it to JUMP OUT! But then nothing? Maybe there's a bit more? OK that's fine i guess we can keep THEN BAM!!!!

View attachment 2860991

The worst monster appears! Even worse than Helga!! D=

View attachment 2860992

(btw i know i've said this a few times but i will support you soon. You & SaliaCoel once i get my shit together)
Hmmm... You practically found it!)))

• Haha
Reactions: WattsFU

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
I won't judge it too harshly because I know this is just the very beginning of the story and I'm sure there is FemDom content coming. But still, I wish you had at least given us a taste of what's to come in the demo. Because if I hadn't read the game description, I never would have guessed that this is a FemDom game, and I would have no interest in continuing with it.
One note. I know the protagonist, at least at this point of the story, is supposed to be a real cocky alpha jerk. But the way he looks... I'm not getting a real masculine vibe from him. I mean, he's the girliest-looking bearded guy I've ever seen. The long hair, the tight pants with no socks... Nothing about his style says "I am a heterosexual." I'm sure that will be for the best later in the game, but at this early stage, the way you're describing him, I think he should look more manly. It's just a thought...
Anyway, I'm sure it will be good, and I'm looking forward to future updates. Thank you.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022

arH.gif
arH.gif

That's why I placed my desk against a wall.....only hear "boink" when it happens...not really comfy for the "D" but saves cleaning and getting new monitors every now and then ;):p

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I sincerely hope that Megan will become one of the most important characters in this part. I've always had a weakness for girls with Asian looks. For example: Aza Akira, or RaeLilBlack... Oh, Mmm... Very hot ladies. :love::love::p:p
I wanted the redhead friend from Moving Down to have a sidekick dom story, or a branch from the wife. I am bit more softcore so at the end of the game it's not really that much for me. First half is amazing. When he quit is job the game goes downhill for me.
Still love your games MironY! Make the game you want of course! :)

Reactions: Esth.009
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes