4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
I hated all those villainous bitches but for Megan. She is the best!!
Megan was awesome in Moving Down, and so far here looks very interesting.
But all girls here looking very promising in their own way, can't wait to see development with Bianca, female protagonist also great setup, Stacy is intriguing since not as clear as other girls so far. Both physically and storywise all girls amazing so far.

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
But all girls here looking very promising in their own way, can't wait to see development with Bianca, female protagonist also great setup, Stacy is intriguing since not as clear as other girls so far. Both physically and storywise all girls amazing so far.
Yes. I don't like the absence of a truly good ending for Moving Down but I recognize that Mirony isn't only a great developer but a superb writer, too. His trilogy would be easily successful as published novels in our niche.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I can't wait for the storm to break so I can run to find somewhere to hide, probably down a dark deep rabbit hole again:ROFLMAO:
Why would you want to hide/save this MC? The one in "Moving Down" was genuinely pitiful, but for this guy? I can't wait for the matriarchy to bust and enslave the shit out of his balls! :LOL: He's one of the least pitiable characters in the MironY expanded universe, and I for one am very giddily looking forward to his enslavement (and heavy punishment) at the heels of the Matriarchy! (preferably Megan's gorgeous Asian spy heels, but I'll also settle for Bianca, who is a very promising mistress herself, or Stacy - the only potential future domme I'm not that excited about in this game is Lara)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Exactly -they're all physically attractive and storywise interesting prospects as future tormentors and potential main mistresses of MC! Only Lara I do not find particularly interesting myself, but like you I loved Megan both in Moving Down and here and can't wait to see more of Bianca as well! Given the political magnitude of the plot of this game, it being mostly concerned with the camarilla of Robert's advisors and the upper echelons of society, and the fact that this is a sequel to Moving down, not a prequal like Vicious Circle, I am lowkey simping for updates to this game more than for Vicious Circle! Any idea when the next one might be in store by the way?

I genuinely think this could be MironY's magnum opus, :unsure: given how he has become more experienced at his craft and, as I already said, by virtue of this game's plot following such high profile political figures like the president and to a lesser extent even MC, I think the plot will also show us more of an in-depth and insider look into the rise of Alex's matriarchal system!

Hell, to a certain extent, even though I despise MC's personality and I'm looking forward to his inevitable downfall, I also think he is a better protagonist than the MC in Moving Down to tell the story of the end of an era and the beginning of another. He at least feels smarter than the MC in Moving Down, and is certainly more mysoginistic and fiercely independent, so I think that his character lends itself better not only to our enjoyment as subs who will want to see him suffer in this game, but also to the gravitas of this story and the massive political changes it will tackle! The MC in this game will likely squirm, resist and try to fight the coup of Alex, Megan and co with every ounce of his being, at least originally, using all the resources and contacts at his disposal as a high level campaign manager - he was already thinking of researching Megan and remarking he never heard of her as a political advisor in this early release - and I think that will make his coming enslavement, as well as the coup and all the political machinations we are bound to witness, all the more interesting! MC will be an active party to all of it, first likely as an opponent to the matriarchist coup, and then as a defeated slave that will take far longer to break than the protag in Moving down, and I for one can't hope but sallivate for the next update to this game! :LOL:

Shoutout to MironY once again for weaving some of the best dark femdom narratives out there! щиро дякую and stay safe in these troubled times, friend! :)

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
Exactly -they're all physically attractive and storywise interesting prospects as future tormentors and potential main mistresses of MC! Only Lara I do not find particularly interesting myself, but like you I loved Megan both in Moving Down and here and can't wait to see more of Bianca as well! Given the political magnitude of the plot of this game, it being mostly concerned with the camarilla of Robert's advisors and the upper echelons of society, and the fact that this is a sequel to Moving down, not a prequal like Vicious Circle, I am lowkey simping for updates to this game more than for Vicious Circle! Any idea when the next one might be in store by the way?

I genuinely think this could be MironY's magnum opus, :unsure: given how he has become more experienced at his craft and, as I already said, by virtue of this game's plot following such high profile political figures like the president and to a lesser extent even MC, I think the plot will also show us more of an in-depth and insider look into the rise of Alex's matriarchal system!

Hell, to a certain extent, even though I despise MC's personality and I'm looking forward to his inevitable downfall, I also think he is a better protagonist than the MC in Moving Down to tell the story of the end of an era and the beginning of another. He at least feels smarter than the MC in Moving Down, and is certainly more mysoginistic and fiercely independent, so I think that his character lends itself better not only to our enjoyment as subs who will want to see him suffer in this game, but also to the gravitas of this story and the massive political changes it will tackle! The MC in this game will likely squirm, resist and try to fight the coup of Alex, Megan and co with every ounce of his being, at least originally, using all the resources and contacts at his disposal as a high level campaign manager - he was already thinking of researching Megan and remarking he never heard of her as a political advisor in this early release - and I think that will make his coming enslavement, as well as the coup and all the political machinations we are bound to witness, all the more interesting! MC will be an active party to all of it, first likely as an opponent to the matriarchist coup, and then as a defeated slave that will take far longer to break than the protag in Moving down, and I for one can't hope but sallivate for the next update to this game! :LOL:

Shoutout to MironY once again for weaving some of the best dark femdom narratives out there! щиро дякую and stay safe in these troubled times, friend! :)
This game has an amazing setup indeed, i mean very promising, this dynamic is just perfect for what is coming. I also like that it's not been rushed. Always awesome to see steady progress that makes sense. I mean renders from this developer are amazing in all his games, but what really pulls you is interesting story to follow all that and each games is really pulling you with it's story in their own way. Together with not been afraid to really dig into femdom it's the perfect combination.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

SomeoneRandomToYou

Apr 26, 2020
The only thing I don't get in this saga is how the women in this matriarchal party seem to get away with blatently displaying naked male sex slaves in public so much whilst they still aren't in control of the country. I find it surprising that no one in the president's PR team wasn't able to find dirt on them straight away with all the obscene stuff they seem to do on a daily basis in plain view.

Like in Moving Down, the mayor just casually hosts an outdoor party at her house displaying slaves being locked in place as furniture whilst she welcomes a group of prominent party members. I mean they're really lucky no paparazzi photographers decided to get out of bed that day because that would've been one easy front page scoop otherwise.

Nice game so far of course, just seems like a clear continuity error and/or just an ignored issue to justify why the women are being allowed to stretch their control with no fightback from any government agencies. I kinda wish the president's 'descent' into corruption was also stretched out more, he was being described in Moving Down as a promiscious misogynist so I was looking forward to seeing him hold out longer whilst he gradually loses control of the country. Megan immediately winning over him feels a bit disappointing. Some official government resistance would be a nice plot point instead of them just getting streamrolled over.

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
There is a plot device about a substance that weakens men resolve. It seems to me that MC already took it unware of this fact. And it seems to have the potential of making the things happen more quickly.

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
The drug won't work on women. That's the reason megan can drink without worry. One of their plans is mixing this substance with all industrialised food so that all the males will become weak and submissive.

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
I think pacing of the game is really good, not too fast, but also not too slow, i mean it is femdom game after all.
Sure you can always spend more time to go into more detail, but that would mean no femdom for who knows how many updates. So probably that's why not spending so much time gradually losing control. I mean point was made about who they are and how they think.
I think in general story is covering everything it needs and i find whole world (for all connecting games) very fascinating.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Sure you can always spend more time to go into more detail, but that would mean no femdom for who knows how many updates. So probably that's why not spending so much time gradually losing control.
This is actually one of the reasons why I introduced the female protagonist storyline. I don't want to rush the story, and the really "hot" femdom scenes with a male protagonist won't be coming as soon as many might hope, and this branch will be a sort of buffer, with a fast track to what we're all here for. :) But of course, some details of worldbuilding and history will be revealed here, so I highly recommend not turning off the possibility of playing as an FMC, even for those who can't play as a woman on principle.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
This is actually one of the reasons why I introduced the female protagonist storyline. I don't want to rush the story, and the really "hot" femdom scenes with a male protagonist won't be coming as soon as many might hope, and this branch will be a sort of buffer, with a fast track to what we're all here for. :) But of course, some details of worldbuilding and history will be revealed here, so I highly recommend not turning off the possibility of playing as an FMC, even for those who can't play as a woman on principle.
I like all of the girls in that “sorority” house, but the female protagonist is my favorite. I wouldn’t mind if that storyline progressed even faster :)

Reactions: Miron HFG

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
I love the female protagonist storyline so far.
I think that's a great choice for what you're trying to do then, i mean putting female protagonist storyline so you don't have to speed up male protagonist storyline.
Don't rush at all, i think you should go for how you envisioned it, you already have games to prove you can make amazing stuff, you should do it in your own pace and it will bring best results in the end.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes