4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
The protagonist is the most effeminate-looking misogynist I have ever seen. It's so weird hearing such woman-hating bile come from a guy who looks like the fruitiest hippy mangina. I'm sure that's the point, though, knowing what will come soon...

• Haha
Reactions: Miron HFG

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Fantastic! It's so different that the MC is not a wimp from the start. Good luck with the rest of the game!
And I hope he continues to hate femdom and keeps on trying to win. Either he plays a role against his will with disgust in inner dialogue or he is even tricked/forced to pleasure the women.
After the latest update, this game went to my Nr.1 spot.

Hopefully this game will have a toilet ending again or even better, a pissoir ending.:LOL:

Last edited:

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
Ladies, if you ever wake up and see a naked man masturbating over your sleeping form, grab the nearest heavy object and lay it upside his head. Nobody ever won't believe you if you say you thought he was going to rape you.

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
And I hope he continues to hate femdom and keeps on trying to win. Either he plays a role against his will with disgust in inner dialogue or he is even tricked/forced to pleasure the women.
After the latest update, this game went to my Nr.1 spot.

Hopefully this game will have a toilet ending again or even better, a pissoir ending.:LOL:
Yeah, I hope there are routes where you don't break easily, or even where you won't break at all where they have to kill you.:devilish:

Reactions: noway1

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
What do standby_switch_one and megan_att mean for the future of the plot? It's my first time playing the game and I ask to understand better the path I choose to take.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, I hope there are routes where you don't break easily, or even where you won't break at all where they have to kill you.:devilish:
The very nice thing about the MC with his attitude is, that even if he only becomes a forced submissive in a more or less "normal" relationship, it would be awesome, because he hates it so much.
Just seeing him bound to a bed and used as sex slave or in chastity, will be a huge problem for him that he has to endure. Would love to see him totally psychologically struggle, when he is used for facesitting and cowgirl sex. The key here is the non consensual premise and the very hard femdom alternative routes as dangerous threat, which opens up a huge potential you almost never see in any other games.

Of course, the extreme paths have to exist as well to make the threat real and most likely to happen in this world anyways.

• Love
Reactions: jameshds

armando_woodward

Apr 24, 2023
Блин, Александра уже баллотируется в президенты!
Переживаю за Её карьеру больше, чем за свою. Уверен, что у Неё получится стать президентом;)
С нетерпение жду продолжений Ренессанса и Порочного круга.
Спасибо за твоё творчество, Мирон:love:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I understand that this was shown to show who MC(male) was at the beginning. - But it would be great if could avoid blowjobs.
By the way, it would be great if Monica became the dominant Monica and would also dominate over the MC(male)! (Will she dominate him?) I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I'm looking forward to seeing MC(female) become dominant, when she teaches Oscar (roommate) a lesson and dominates over him.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I'm looking forward to seeing MC(female) become dominant, when she teaches Oscar (roommate) a lesson and dominates over him.
I think the pacing of the game is pretty good so far, but that boarding house scenario is so tantalizing I almost wish that part would move faster LoL. Bring on the next update! :)

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
Now I saw that it's the case. Characters of Moving Down are often mentioned and make cameos in this game. And there is a thing that is very interesting: Having a character of this game remembering an interaction with a character of Moving Down implies that there is a canon route to Moving Down as this interaction in particular can only happen in one specific scene.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Now I saw that it's the case. Characters of Moving Down are often mentioned and make cameos in this game. And there is a thing that is very interesting: Having a character of this game remembering an interaction with a character of Moving Down implies that there is a canon route to Moving Down as this interaction in particular can only happen in one specific scene.
No, Moving Down doesn't have a canonical ending. Maria could have come to the club with the other slave she got after she got rid of MC.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
I love the way it started, with reversed terms, slowly building up the tension and filling the negative karma bottle for MC with whatever we can guess this means for his future... and for our pleasure of course:p.

I can't wait for the storm to break so I can run to find somewhere to hide, probably down a dark deep rabbit hole again:ROFLMAO:

Nothing less than perfection as always from MironY, keep up and stay healthy my friend, thanks for giving us one more masterpiece so soon after Moving Down

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes