4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Updated yesterday on Patreon :)
Was it released for the VIP, like-minded or friend level thus far? Will probably start supporting him on Patreon as I'm really looking forward to the next update of the Renaissance, and this author deserves it, (he makes great games and has great work ethic with consistent updates) but I'm asking cause I can't really afford the VIP levels at the moment. Thanks a lot for your answer!

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Was it released for the VIP, like-minded or friend level thus far? Will probably start supporting him on Patreon as I'm really looking forward to the next update of the Renaissance, and this author deserves it, (he makes great games and has great work ethic with consistent updates) but I'm asking cause I can't really afford the VIP levels at the moment. Thanks a lot for your answer!
You can review the Patreon levels on the respective patreon membership page: VIP-members get the releases at once, then the next patron-level has to wait a few days etc. So while the wait is annoying, the mechanic is pretty transparent.
Even though I am not always happy content-wise (e. g. actual sex scenes are a rarity), the dev delivers consistens updates, is currently at 560 $ per month (probably before patreon fees) which is not an awful lot, plus I presume he resides in Ukraine which should be reason enough to send some money to :)
And, most importantly, the ongoing futa plague has spared the dev's games so far.

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
It’s on the $25 VIP tier now, should move to the $10 level in 5 days and then $5 and $2 a couple days after that. I’ve supported his Patreon before and might do it again but I gotta wait until it gets a bit cheaper. Given the messed up state of Miron’s part of the world right now it’s remarkable that he can be so productive.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Miron HFG I assume either today or tomorow?
I apologize for not replying, been a bit busy. Jan23489 and warrenitro correct say.
Actually, I don't like this new Patreon system, where the guest doesn't see at once for which subscription level can open this or that content. Now you have to click on a post and only then this information is shown.

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
Other people already gave answers so won't repeat it :)
We're all in different life situations due to a million factors, so i think that's more than fair.
This Developer definetly deserves it and i think every amount helps for whoever can afford how much they can.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Got the patreon subscription and just finished the latest version of the game - there wasn't much erotic content in this update, but I really like the direction the plot is moving in and I enjoy a good slowburn. (as well as the anticipation for when things are seriously going to "move down" for this MC... :sneaky:)

I think I liked the previous update more because Megan is my favourite MI in this game ("mistress interest", as calling the relationships male MCs can have in Miron HFG games "love" would stretch the definition of that word quite a bit... :unsure::LOL:) and she had more of a spotlight back then, but there still were a couple hot scenes, some decent plot development and, as always, quality renders, so the dev deserves every penny. To give all of you a tiny teaser that I don't think Miron will mind as it doesn't spoil any of the story or erotic scenes, (just which characters get more screentime) this update is focused on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a great day everyone, and I'll also second Filarion's opinion that the dev deserves your support if circumstances allow you to give it, as he certainly puts in the effort and I recently learned that Patreon takes away 25% of the income of every creator using their platform, so considering that he's certainly not left with much at the end of the month. (499 pounds minus a quarter leaves him with about 375 GBP per month, which isn't much even in Ukraine)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Got the patreon subscription and just finished the latest version of the game - there wasn't much erotic content in this update, but I really like the direction the plot is moving in and I enjoy a good slowburn. (as well as the anticipation for when things are seriously going to "move down" for this MC... :sneaky:)

I think I liked the previous update more because Megan is my favourite MI in this game ("mistress interest", as calling the relationships male MCs can have in Miron HFG games "love" would stretch the definition of that word quite a bit... :unsure::LOL:) and she had more of a spotlight back then, but there still were a couple hot scenes, some decent plot development and, as always, quality renders, so the dev deserves every penny. To give all of you a tiny teaser that I don't think Miron will mind as it doesn't spoil any of the story or erotic scenes, (just which characters get more screentime) this update is focused on

Have a great day everyone, and I'll also second Filarion's opinion that the dev deserves your support if circumstances allow you to give it, as he certainly puts in the effort and I recently learned that Patreon takes away 25% of the income of every creator using their platform, so considering that he's certainly not left with much at the end of the month. (499 pounds minus a quarter leaves him with about 375 GBP per month, which isn't much even in Ukraine)
Is there much progression on the female MC route? That's what I'm most lookin forward to :)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
There is some, probably more than on the male MC route tbf.
Sounds good! I personally don’t care for all the politics and world building, gimme a simple sorority house full of lovely young women every time LoL. I think it was very clever of Miron to include both routes in this project to maintain interest :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRenaissance-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Darkpassenger14
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes