DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Another friend is doing the animations because i didnt have time to learn it properly, He is usually amazing but it's the first time we're working together. We'll improve it in time hopefully,About updates I want to release every new update within 2,5 - 3 months. I will keep you informed and share my progress frequently from Patreon, and here.
will those hot pics in the gallery be in the future updates or are they just gallery renders? the ones id really like to see added in future update are these
screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
will those hot pics in the gallery be in the future updates or are they just gallery renders? the ones id really like to see added in future update are these
View attachment 3525696 View attachment 3525698 View attachment 3525700 View attachment 3525703
Some of the secrets are related with story, especially the first 20. but others are made by SteveGuy and they're mostly for showcase.there are so many scenarios & ideas I want to show for each character

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

bruhagain

May 23, 2023
Love the game!
I wanted to ask you as a upcoming dev, what's the hard part of making this game?
Is it rendering? 3d modeling? Animation? Coding? Writng/Storyingtelling?
I want to step foot into this field but I am looking for a guide or reason i guess..
I know its going to be hard from starting nothing. I just want to know whats the hard or annoying part of making this game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: xell_

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Love the game!
I wanted to ask you as a upcoming dev, what's the hard part of making this game?
Is it rendering? 3d modeling? Animation? Coding? Writng/Storyingtelling?
I want to step foot into this field but I am looking for a guide or reason i guess..
I know its going to be hard from starting nothing. I just want to know whats the hard or annoying part of making this game?
I think it's always a good idea to start a small team. you will burnout quickly if you decided to do everything. Specially if you're the one who is artist. if you are making a sandbox type like my game, I definitely recommend you to hire a programmer to keep your sanity, bug free coding is always important thats basically my redline about making the game. I don't want players to lose their saves because of wrong coding or any other ridiculous problems

Any android version
its on the main thread but there you go.
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - GDRIVE -

Last edited:
Reactions: bruhagain

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Yo Yo Yo Mr.White lets cook
-Jesse say my name !
HEİSENBERG!!
Mr. White: Say my name!!
Student: Mmmm~ Mr. White
Mr. White: I'm god damn hard

A friend of mine asked me to put such a line in to one of my scenes,i think i'll do it :Dand I'm also planning to make an RV scene aswell.

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
Mr. White: Say my name!!
Student: Mmmm~ Mr. White
Mr. White: I'm god damn hard

A friend of mine asked me to put such a line in to one of my scenes,i think i'll do it :Dand I'm also planning to make an RV scene aswell.
It would be a perfect scene
But let's be careful with Hank :d

• Haha

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Damn! Once again, a promising game being ruined by it's own developer turning it into a point and click scene-treasure-hunt nightmare. Pfff... In memoriam of what The Restaurant could have been, I bow my head.

Jul 8, 2021
in some of the more hidden renders and even when you hover your mouse over Zoey at the start screen and she has tattoos, so i was wondering if there will be a later episode or event in which she gets those, btw i love this game one of the best i have played in a long time

• Red Heart

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Damn! Once again, a promising game being ruined by it's own developer turning it into a point and click scene-treasure-hunt nightmare. Pfff... In memoriam of what The Restaurant could have been, I bow my head.
Hey SAFFID sorry for your dissapointment. Thanks for playing the game and commenting here, that shows you really care about the game.However I have to disagree that the game is nightmare,I designed the game in the easiest way possible for people like you who only like VN. I even thought about putting a button on the quest list and starting the scenes automatically there, but then there would be no point in exploring the city and it would greatly affect the quality of the game. Triggering quests are pretty easy. Hints are short and understandable, and notification icons show where you need to be. I don't know if it can be made any easier than this. if you like the story dont give up on us and trust me. We haven't died yet; on the contrary, we're just beginning.

Last edited:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
in some of the more hidden renders and even when you hover your mouse over Zoey at the start screen and she has tattoos, so i was wondering if there will be a later episode or event in which she gets those, btw i love this game one of the best i have played in a long time
Yes there will be such event in the future, as the level of corruption increases, i will add such small details with a proper scene and im glad you liked the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lauda_Ka_Sarkar

Rikua

Sep 16, 2019
Game is so good!!
Really like the models in this one!
I usually don't really like sandbox games, but i somehow don't have an issue with this one.
Kinda sad to find it so early, because now i need to keep waiting.
Keep up the good work Dev's!

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes