xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I bought the tactic, thank you bro..
Anytime bro, less cloth, less headache with girls :confused:

Is there a new update cominggggg ???? :d
Yep its coming, 447 render is done and we have started working on two animations atm. Animations are important, and we will try to create as many as we can. Besides the animations my animator creates, I also plan to make a few small animations myself. I actually did a sex animation myself earlier but it didnt end up too well. Atm I've decided not to waste time on it because it requires a lot of focus and minimal adjustments. i have to spend my limited time efficiently, on my renders.. If I had been doing this full time, the update would have been finished long ago, but unfortunately, that's not the case. Real life stuff always interrupting, But so far I can say that I have always filled the quota I set for myself, I can even say I have exceeded it which is im very happy about it. Currently i'm doing more than 6-7 renders per day and im fully motivated and focused to bring you guys good stuff.

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
I must say, the AI enhanced pictures from the secret gallery make the women look really hot. In my oppinion, those are good examples of how AI can be used to improve 3D images which were made in DAZ or any other 3D modelling software. It kind of is used as a filter rather than generating something from scratch, since the AI works with what already exists and therefore does not generate weird looking proportions or extra appendages.

But maybe i'm wrong about that and the dev had to use other programms to correct AI weirdness.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xell_

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I must say, the AI enhanced pictures from the secret gallery make the women look really hot. In my oppinion, those are good examples of how AI can be used to improve 3D images which were made in DAZ or any other 3D modelling software. It kind of is used as a filter rather than generating something from scratch, since the AI works with what already exists and therefore does not generate weird looking proportions or extra appendages.

But maybe i'm wrong about that and the dev had to use other programms to correct AI weirdness.
The previous AI artist I worked with was talented and knew how to create a good image with minimal errors, but unfortunately, he disappeared. Now, I am working with someone else for AI art. I love AI-enhanced DAZ art, but unfortunately, there aren't many people doing it. Probably because the results are still random, and you need to have certain knowledge about how stable diffusion works. You can create great things if you know photoshop + stable difussion well. Maybe someday DAZ or Blender will bring something to enhance images with AI automatically

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
After this update, I'm thinking of adding a new character: a fat, rich banker, and most importantly, a disgusting one. Valeria will need to take a loan from a bank to pay her debts and to buy a laptop for Zoey. He'll give her a hard time, if you know what I mean.
It wouldn't be possible without a fat, ugly man. It's a very good choice, bro.
There are plenty of them in the real world, why not in the game? :d

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes