xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Just why? Everygame has a fat ugly/old man....
Just my opinion (maybe unpopular) but this is kinda boring, is like the photoshoots, they are everywhere.
People usually like to see old/ugly people fuck beautiful girls for some reason, so maybe that is why. However, there will be a variety of male characters in my game, not just ugly, old or fat ones. I usually try to create characters according to the job they do. It seems more logical to me that the CEO of a bank would probably be fat, old and an asshole. :confused:

Last edited:

Kenthucky18

Jan 12, 2021
People usually like to see old/ugly people fuck beautiful girls for some reason, so maybe that is why. However, there will be a variety of male characters in my game, not just ugly, old or fat ones. I usually try to create characters according to the job they do. It seems more logical to me that the CEO of a bank would probably be fat, old and an asshole. :confused:
Thats is the best, everyone happy

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i dont get that fetish at all, but it seems to be very popular with patrons that have deep wallets. it seems most games i play that have a poll what character or what scene do they want in an update, old man dick or dirty hobo always win the polls

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
The location renders are finished, and with that, the update is completely done. Now it's time to take care of the remaining tasks.
Things i need to finish;
Animations
Script
Navigation buttons
Voice clips

And a little gift for you guys Valeria in 4K valeria_afternoon.png

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
The location renders are finished, and with that, the update is completely done. Now it's time to take care of the remaining tasks.
Things i need to finish;
Animations
Script
Navigation buttons
Voice clips

And a little gift for you guys Valeria in 4K View attachment 3740335
Most of it is finished, a little bit is left, boss, we are waiting <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: xell_
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes