• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 2, 2020
First.
For the first time ever I'm having such problem. Screen literally freeze, but in the background I can hear that the action is still going. Or something like this appears:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only killing it with task manager allows me to do anything. This is the latest version of the game, compressed.

Second.
These are the only ideas on how to lead the game? Groping and harassment? As a developer, you write that you follow Patreon's rulesbook and there will be no incest. But yet you place a scene of nonconsensual sex in which a hobo rapes FMC in the mouth - and this scene can't be avoided in any way. And, of course, at the end, after she being groped by the policeman, she's fine with it. I ask seriously - another FMCs who can't/won't decide for themselves and end up as cumbuckets?

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
First.
For the first time ever I'm having such problem. Screen literally freeze, but in the background I can hear that the action is still going. Or something like this appears:

Only killing it with task manager allows me to do anything. This is the latest version of the game, compressed.
Compressed version is not belong to me so i cant really say much anything about it. If you get an error code, we'll find a solution and send it to the owner of the compressed file, but I guess that's not the case here, i suggest you to download the original game. that will work just fine without freezing.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
First.

Second.
These are the only ideas on how to lead the game? Groping and harassment? As a developer, you write that you follow Patreon's rulesbook and there will be no incest. But yet you place a scene of nonconsensual sex in which a hobo rapes FMC in the mouth - and this scene can't be avoided in any way. And, of course, at the end, after she being groped by the policeman, she's fine with it. I ask seriously - another FMCs who can't/won't decide for themselves and end up as cumbuckets?
You can run into errors with compressed versions. Try the full sized download.

Reactions: xell_

thesuho

May 12, 2024
Probably one of the best games I've played with this theme. Well, there are a lot of motherfucking characters there. Valeria is too good for that.

• Red Heart

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
How do you make such high quality pictures? Literally a masterpiece.
I guess your system is RTX9090 xD
RTX4080 and alot of patience :D my render settings are a bit extreme but it's necessary to get high quality. i want to achieve even higher quality than this tbh.I still have a lot to learn. You guys deserve the best :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jhin00

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
RTX4080 and alot of patience :D my render settings are a bit extreme but it's necessary to get high quality. i want to achieve even higher quality than this tbh.I still have a lot to learn. You guys deserve the best :)
A gift to us from the best game developer :d THXX

• Red Heart

Ppjk

Nov 1, 2023
View attachment 3268595

Overview:
Warmly welcome you to "The Restaurant".

This is where you will find satisfaction from all your hunger pangs. The hunger coming from your deepest desires, the gluttony for lust, the tremble of that rough passion—all that will be satisfied once you enter. Serving you will be Valeria, a passionate, beautiful woman who has been sexually unsatisfied for years. Along with her is Zoey, a strong young woman coming up in the world to power her way to new horizons, waiting to awaken feelings she has never felt. And you will have the power to take them on that journey. So, let's not waste any more time here feeling hungry. Just step into "The Restaurant.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Xell - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Voices: Partial
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - GDRIVE -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - GDRIVE -
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - GDRIVE -
Extras:
SECRETS - FAN SIG1 - FAN SIG2

View attachment 3268605 View attachment 3268604 View attachment 3271539 View attachment 3287969 View attachment 3268602 View attachment 3571866 View attachment 3571869 View attachment 3268598 View attachment 3571870 View attachment 3268599 View attachment 3268600 View attachment 3268601 View attachment 3268603 View attachment 3268606 View attachment 3268607 View attachment 3271238 View attachment 3271249 View attachment 3287970 View attachment 3519183 View attachment 3519196 View attachment 3519198 View attachment 3519202 View attachment 3519204 View attachment 3268596 View attachment 3268597 View attachment 3271248
I m new in the site, someone cam explain me why if download it, i have only the first 6-7 quest?
I download it from android, mega

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes