Jun 26, 2021
Have a bug involving Lidya's training, By trying to play the minigame after the first time, the score stays and 10 points, and when I went to 25 points, the game didn't end. The only way to finish the minigame is by using the Runeblade
Same with the quests, when you start a new quest it says 7/8 Hit for me

Reactions: sinkind

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes. You can avoid the minigames by buying items such as, bouquet and Runeblade from the shop and using it. As for femdon, you can also avoid it.
Are Items spent every time we use them or is buying them once enough?

Zian1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Have a bug involving Lidya's training, By trying to play the minigame after the first time, the score stays and 10 points, and when I went to 25 points, the game didn't end. The only way to finish the minigame is by using the Runeblade
I have fixed this bug. Download the the bugfix that i posted and paste its contents into the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Ring's Destiny [Rework v0.3] [Zian]

NOTE: Bugfix is already applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
At least you guys can train, all my characters only have 1 repeatable dialogue an that's it. Can't train, can't do quests, can't meet anybody. All I can do is kill goblins 3 times a day starting at 7\8 points. And when i pick orcs...same thing, 7\8, 20 coins, just blurred orcs at the background that will show up every now an then as a glitch until i go to sleep.

I think that I came too soon. Hope in a couple of month it will be playable.

P.S. Uneskipable minigames tho... horrible game design imo. Just wasting players time.

Reactions: masnion

Cerbero8

Dec 20, 2018
When you donwload it windows might change the ' to it's code ( likely depending of the browser)
(so it name the file The_Ring's_Destiny-0.3-win.zip)
and that make windows bug
so rename the folders to remove the ' part and it should launch
Putting special character in any file names other than _ and - can sometime go wrong?
Thank's man, I changed the folders name and worked.

Oct 14, 2018
If you're making a sandbox, start playing your own game. I'm not sure stating "end of content" before even meeting 2 new characters in the tavern is a good idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This. Honestly one of the most annoying things in some of these games is jumping into the game and barely 5-10min into the game you're already encountering "No content yet", "Work in progress", "Coming in future update".
If you already run into those at the very beginning of the game, then it just sets a very low bar for the remaining content, it's a turn off. Just don't add shit/open up for stuff if it's not ready yet.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
After extracting the game, then I also transferred the bugfix and overwrote the files. Though, once I launched the game this error keeps on appearing.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_ui_show_135 is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/Guild_quests.rpy", line 137:
        call ui_show from _call_ui_show_135

and File "game/minigames/Lori_minigame.rpy", line 147:
                    call ui_show from _call_ui_show_135

The label _call_ui_show_136 is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/Guild_quests.rpy", line 144:
        call ui_show from _call_ui_show_136

and File "game/minigames/Lori_minigame.rpy", line 175:
                    call ui_show from _call_ui_show_136

The label _call_ui_show_137 is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/Guild_quests.rpy", line 150:
        call ui_show from _call_ui_show_137

and File "game/minigames/Lori_minigame.rpy", line 207:
                call ui_show from _call_ui_show_137

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707

Unplayable, the only option is to reload or quit the game.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I've played my share of sandbox games in the past and while I dont have a problem with sandbox in general, this game is a prime example of why many do hate it. This is one of the worst implementations of a sandbox I have had the displeasure of experiencing. It complements nothing about the story and only acts as a hinderance. Mindless time consuming minigames, incomplete content and barebones hint system that barely helps and boring repeating dialogue.
The fact that this is a rework and the implementation is actually WORSE is unacceptable. ...It sucks.

The renders and animations are pretty good though. Shame the sandbox honestly sucks the life out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: KenneX

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
The Ring's Destiny [v0.2.5] Unofficial Android Port

- 213mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Plss update your Android port, thank you

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I don't know why Devs, add save protection when, save editor gives one way to defeat it, and all you have to do is google to find an even easier solution to fix it. if i want to cheat I will, because of difficulty or unnecessary grind just to add time to game play through, when there is very little content.

Reactions: battali0n
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes