bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheRingsDestiny-0.3Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

EzekielElliot

Sep 21, 2017
I'm still confused as to what the difference between the public and patron versions are? It just said cheats and extras, but does it affect the story in any way?

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
terrible game bug 2/10

It tells me to go to the tavern at night but it won't let me select it

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai-92

Zian1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
There's a bug in the game that prevents the tavern from unlocking. Here's the fix for this bug.

Note: To apply the fix, you need to replay the Orc's quest.

Instructions:
Copy and paste the folder that is in the RAR archive into the folder where "game" folder is located. Overwrite if asked.

Bugfix :

Last edited:

FaoX

Sep 6, 2019
Can you tell me what kind of bugs have you encountered?
For me, the main thing is that mini game scores do not reset, so after doing 1 training you can only finish training through buying 4 rune swords to skip the mini-game entirely, I personally can't even get to the ogre fight, after the first goblin fight both goblin and the group ogre fight starts at 7/8 points so its a one hit kill, which I wouldn't mind but it seems to not trigger any progression. Obviously the same issue is seen in the training mini-game since I am assuming the completion trigger is when you get 10 points, but since it doesn't reset you start at 10 points and as I said can't "win" the mini-game no matter how many points you collect.

Zian1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
For me, the main thing is that mini game scores do not reset, so after doing 1 training you can only finish training through buying 4 rune swords to skip the mini-game entirely, I personally can't even get to the ogre fight, after the first goblin fight both goblin and the group ogre fight starts at 7/8 points so its a one hit kill, which I wouldn't mind but it seems to not trigger any progression. Obviously the same issue is seen in the training mini-game since I am assuming the completion trigger is when you get 10 points, but since it doesn't reset you start at 10 points and as I said can't "win" the mini-game no matter how many points you collect.
I have fixed those bugs. If you encounter more bugs or the same issue still remans, tell me about it.

Instructions:
Copy and paste the folder that is in the RAR archive into the folder where "game" folder is located. Overwrite if asked.

Bugfix :

Last edited:

lucbr44

Apr 16, 2022
the game does not want to start
je joue sur PC
the version on gofile is wrong

Last edited:

lolmort

Nov 28, 2018
When you donwload it windows might change the ' to it's code ( likely depending of the browser)
(so it name the file The_Ring's_Destiny-0.3-win.zip)
and that make windows bug
so rename the folders to remove the ' part and it should launch
Putting special character in any file names other than _ and - can sometime go wrong?

Reactions: Cerbero8

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
Have a bug involving Lidya's training, By trying to play the minigame after the first time, the score stays and 10 points, and when I went to 25 points, the game didn't end. The only way to finish the minigame is by using the Runeblade

Reactions: UnluckyGuy1337
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes