3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

ye

Nov 13, 2017
Usually the scene is by the bridge, she should be waiting there, but if you didn't talk to Vera in the basement the night before, you can't progress.
may be bec of this
how can i skip time there is no option to skip time in traven, clock and breakfast

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I have defeated the king of flying members and what should I do next to save Shannon
If you defeated king DD, just click on Shannon and you should auto go to the basement with Shannon, after you speak to Vera in the basement, make sure to speak to Shannon as well by clicking the chest in front of her, then for the next three morning click the chest and feed her Vruk's cum.
Also before you click on Shannon after defeating King DD, you could walk around the cave and see what you can get, should be able to get some gold and stuff.

Reactions: Midge

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
may be bec of this
how can i skip time there is no option to skip time in traven, clock and breakfast
You might have to go back to a previous save that you did before the babies birth, or start the game again as after the babies birth and you try to use your cum potion on her, Shannon runs off. Go two scenes right of town past the bats area and in to the DD area you'll find Shannon being molested by a gang of DDs, fight the DDs until the King DD comes along. After go back to Vera.

You should try and be at least level 4 and have the sword from the blacksmiths.

Reactions: ye and Midge

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
yes very hard to imagine how a skinny chick could possibly become pregnant or could possibly conceive a child , not that this game is any stretch of the imagination otherwise
Actually, nearly 50 years ago, my wife was exactly 5' tall and weighed in at 81 lbs. Every female relative along with her five sisters told her she was too small and too thin to have a baby. She became pregnant, went up - for the first time in her life to just over 100 lbs - to 104 lbs, and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She spent less than four hours total in delivery.

Reactions: quadsquat

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
I'm enjoying the game so far, and have encountered only one problem that no one else seems to have experienced.
When attempting to prepare the sleeping potion, I cannot use the function key to increase or decrease the number of bat wings or DD wings. It's not a problem with the game, simply that I am ignorant as to "how to" use alternate functions. On my keyboard it's the f10 function key. Pressing the "fn" key has no effect.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm enjoying the game so far, and have encountered only one problem that no one else seems to have experienced.
When attempting to prepare the sleeping potion, I cannot use the function key to increase or decrease the number of bat wings or DD wings. It's not a problem with the game, simply that I am ignorant as to "how to" use alternate functions. On my keyboard it's the f10 function key. Pressing the "fn" key has no effect.
On my pc I used the left and right arrow keys.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
You need to use 3 dd wings, 3 bat wins and 1 dd cum to make sleep potion. Each time should make 3 potions.
Will not allow me to add 3 wings to make the potion, can only add 1 wing in one slot, and will not allow another of that item to be added, same for both wings and the DD cum.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Will not allow me to add 3 wings to make the potion, can only add 1 wing in one slot, and will not allow another of that item to be added, same for both wings and the DD cum.
OK, when you select an item, hit the right arrow key to increase the item and left arrow key to decrease the amount.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
OK, so next question... I kept having stuff to do so put off doing the farm girl mother thing in the morning... Now that the baby is here, i cannot leave the house in the morning to go see the farm girls mother in the house to trigger the rest off the Farm girl event...

Is there anyway to leave the house in the AM to have the farm girls mother run you out of the house?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
OK, so next question... I kept having stuff to do so put off doing the farm girl mother thing in the morning... Now that the baby is here, i cannot leave the house in the morning to go see the farm girls mother in the house to trigger the rest off the Farm girl event...

Is there anyway to leave the house in the AM to have the farm girls mother run you out of the house?
You should be able to do the Morning event on any given morning except on the day of the birth but you should be able to after that day. Just make sure you do it before sitting down for breakfast.
If you cannot leave at all you are probably bugged. There are 3 spots currently that will kill your game most of which are fixed for the next update.
These are: Not talking to Gita in the Evening in her shop upstairs(can be done on any day) BEFORE the birth as this will kill you later(fixed for next update/not needed).
Skipping to the next day on the day of the birth without looking for Shannon in the Eastern Forest(right of the Meadow)[persistent].
Not talking to Vera and Shannon(click on the box directly in front of her) in the basement IMMEDIATELY after rescuing her(fixed kind of).

If you have done one of these things you need to reload to a time before the event so you can course correct.

Aug 28, 2021
You should be able to do the Morning event on any given morning except on the day of the birth but you should be able to after that day. Just make sure you do it before sitting down for breakfast.
If you cannot leave at all you are probably bugged. There are 3 spots currently that will kill your game most of which are fixed for the next update.
These are: Not talking to Gita in the Evening in her shop upstairs(can be done on any day) BEFORE the birth as this will kill you later(fixed for next update/not needed).
Skipping to the next day on the day of the birth without looking for Shannon in the Eastern Forest(right of the Meadow)[persistent].
Not talking to Vera and Shannon(click on the box directly in front of her) in the basement IMMEDIATELY after rescuing her(fixed kind of).

If you have done one of these things you need to reload to a time before the event so you can course correct.
Hello my old friend I'm back
5.gif

Last edited:
  • Hey there

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017

Ah ok, that makes more sense... I thought it was weird you were never able to leave the house in the morning again after the kid without a game over...

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes