• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lrazer

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.11.01] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mixdrop link reports a virus. Patreon seems ok.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Roommate [v0.11.01] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

- 431mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Also, the Dev did mention that Mallory was originally going to be a dude (maybe a chick with a dick?), but the Developer changed their mind. From what others have said (I haven't played the whore/slut/sub, kink paths) Mallory comes across as a hidden predatory lesbian type, in the story. But she is still attractive, but from what gather many don't like her sexual personality in the story. :unsure:

View attachment 3408943
Gina, not Mallory.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Gina, not Mallory.
Oh, sorry...I messed up the name. Though, with the amount of love interests being introduced so far...it would be great if the dev added a character bio tab to his title. Which would allow players to keeping track of all the girls information and their relationship status, due to the amount of time between each update. (Provides character info for returning and new players.)

Reactions: Dark Silence

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Oh, sorry...I messed up the name. Though, with the amount of love interests being introduced so far...it would be great if the dev added a character bio tab to his title. Which would allow players to keeping track of all the girls information and their relationship status, due to the amount of time between each update. (Provides character info for returning and new players.)
If this helps/is any use to anyone:

Screenshot 2024-03-05 16.11.20.png

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for that. Have you followed any guide for different content? Its hard to find different paths :(
There is no guide that I'm aware of...all my knowledge comes from the number of times I've been through it following all the different paths.

I've actually reduced the number of saves I used to have as decided it's easier to branch off from my current saves if something interesting happens.

Reactions: Jarul

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Someone has a lot of time on their hands! lol j/k Nice job!
Retired so...yeah. Also old school from when used to have to use pens and pencils and notepads etc to make notes and draw our own maps and shizz...now I use excel and Notepad++ :ROFLMAO: You should see my Karlsson's Gambits sheets ;)

Thanks.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If this helps/is any use to anyone:

View attachment 3412919
Thanks.

I also have a question regards to the cult girls (Omega, Alpha, Beta, etc.)…are those girls only for MC's pleasure, or are they playthings (whores) for the many...guys and girls who have access to the basement?

In my play through, I just met a few of them when MC went to the basement. (I'm trying to play the simple romance path...no kinks to avoid any of the sharing/NTR content, and to see if the GF's will be faithful GF...in MC's harem path.

There are many things that I disliked in the story...how MC is being a total pushover with Maddy and Aria...with the 500K terms failure. And how Aria (the pizza lesbian who only showed interested in having your girl) corrupted and changed your sweet girl, giving her and convinced her to lose her V card to a fucking huge dildo. Instead of MC doing the important first time act, which would have increased their bond with each other.

And it's odd that MC has over $12 million in the bank, and his once sweet girl friend that's been manipulated over a short time (a combination of Aria and Maddy) wants to remain working at the sex club...for just measly tips. :FacePalm: )

Thanks again for the info, I keep mixing up the sisters name so this will help.
Regards.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks.

I also have a question regards to the cult girls (Omega, Alpha, Beta, etc.)…are those girls only for MC's pleasure, or are they playthings (whores) for the many...guys and girls who have access to the basement?

In my play through, I just met a few of them when MC went to the basement. (I'm trying to play the simple romance path...no kinks to avoid any of the sharing/NTR content, and to see if the GF's will be faithful GF...in MC's harem path.

There are many things that I disliked in the story...how MC is being a total pushover with Maddy and Aria...with the 500K terms failure. And how Aria (the pizza lesbian who only showed interested in having your girl) corrupted and changed your sweet girl, giving her and convinced her to lose her V card to a fucking huge dildo. Instead of MC doing the important first time act, which would have increased their bond with each other.

And it's odd that MC has over $12 million in the bank, and his once sweet girl friend that's been manipulated over a short time (a combination of Aria and Maddy) wants to remain working at the sex club...for just measly tips. :FacePalm: )

Thanks again for the info, I keep mixing up the sisters name so this will help.
Regards.
1st question: They are for your use only (or..should be..as...they seem to have been forgotten about lol)_...I guess we'll see when Togs remembers they are down there. However, as she explains, they keep to themselves and do their own thing...so they happy...:cautious:

As for the rest...for sure there's some interesting directions taken at times and some odd things that don't make a whol;e lotta sense...it's the way togs wants to take things...either have to just roll with that or not. I'll defend this for a lot of things but there are things that are just either badly coded (or need a desperate review), completely forgotten about or just plain don't make a lot of sense.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Retired so...yeah. Also old school from when used to have to use pens and pencils and notepads etc to make notes and draw our own maps and shizz...now I use excel and Notepad++ :ROFLMAO: You should see my Karlsson's Gambits sheets ;)

Thanks.
Fellow Notepad++ user. Very based.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Fellow Notepad++ user. Very based.
I mean if you're on an android...I can maybe understand...but for a pc user...I constantly hear people saying they want named saves...can't remember what paths they took from 3 months ago (long update times etc)...and I'm like...jesus...it isn't difficult to make some notes in notepad so you can refer back to stuff. Why with VN's with 6 million choices/flags etc I'll make myself an excel sheet so can keep track of all that shizz.

Or dunno...maybe an age thing? So used to 'having' to do it when younger, using modern tools just makes sense to me?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I mean if you're on an android...I can maybe understand...but for a pc user...I constantly hear people saying they want named saves...can't remember what paths they took from 3 months ago (long update times etc)...and I'm like...jesus...it isn't difficult to make some notes in notepad so you can refer back to stuff. Why with VN's with 6 million choices/flags etc I'll make myself an excel sheet so can keep track of all that shizz.

Just me?? lol
I'm still guilty of making saves at almost every choice in VNs... I can't help it. What if I "stop playing" after the next scene? :KEK:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Thanks.
Remember the Big Chief writing tablets? Such poor quality paper it still had chunks of wood in the paper? The pencils they made us start off with were as big around as a thumb?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes