Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I saw Kari getting fisted even though I didn't want to it annoyed me.
The amount of bugs is ridiculous like I have said multipe times I got forced into a threesome.
Lois acts like I slept with her even though I didn't.
It feels like a Bethesda game and honestly I can't take it seriously anymore.

TigerWolfe

Oct 19, 2022
The amount of bugs is ridiculous like I have said multipe times I got forced into a threesome.
If giants hit you, you achieve exit velocity?!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
There was ZERO reasons to slam Bethesda games.... Life without Skyrim would be like an ice cream cone without ice cream.

:LOL:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Not after Starfield and Fallout 76, they deserve every bit of shit slung their way.
Fallout 76 I would agree, but I liked Starfield. I didn't love it, but I liked it. What turned me off from it was when you advanced through the Starfield you had to start all over again with nothing. I am hoping the DLCs add some value to it, but the ship building and space battles are pretty awesome. And hey... even the great ones can't be perfect all the time.

Have you seen the Fallout TV show? OMG freaking amazing!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Fallout 76 I would agree, but I liked Starfield. I didn't love it, but I liked it. What turned me off from it was when you advanced through the Starfield you had to start all over again with nothing. I am hoping the DLCs add some value to it, but the ship building and space battles are pretty awesome. And hey... even the great ones can't be perfect all the time.

Have you seen the Fallout TV show? OMG freaking amazing!
Saw some clips of it on You tube. I loved the companions in FO4 and Skyrim. Hate the ones in Starfield. Lack of main story also. Sorta like the AVN. Story is getting lost in the kinks. Still a good AVN though. (Keeping us on topic ;))

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I still wish the Dev luck but even though I may of enjoyed this game uptil the start of update 0.11.01 but now.
I'm gonna go find a game by a Dev that still remebers Anal Is a fetish.
And should be a choice for the player not forced on them have fun all.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes