Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
No matter if bang her or not Kayla gets pregnant
That is probably a bug, if you have sex with Kayla you're supposed to get her pregnant according to the code. If you pull out and spray on her butt it's even shown that the girl under her (in a threesome scene) that you left a little in Kayla

Creeper666

Mar 8, 2019
I know in the console command you can change money but is there a command to change energy, and if there is could somebody post the command to change energy, seem to always have low energy

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Well to clarify, the only way to get that scene involves 4 specific choices.

You cannot be in any type of relationship with Kari at all. None. This requires rejecting her...twice. Twice.

In this situation, yes, she will do things in the back room of the bar. To see this scene, requires 2 specific choices. It is not roleplay, you are not involved with her in any capacity (so, it is not actually NTR at all to be factual and pedantic).
Doesn't matter. It should still be tagged as such. Avoidable or not that has always been the rule, but we'll have people crying about having the tag added
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, when more characters increasingly have the ability to be every type of thing, they stop being as interesting as there's nothing unique about them other than the character design, and initial background, everything else is just placeholders. Kari looks like shit now anyhow.

I've said it before, it feels like togs wants to jam damn near every fetish he can think of into the game thinking it will widen the appeal of the game, and so almost all of the content related to that is increasingly half-assed, incoherent and ruining the appeal of multiple characters.

There are multiple characters that have hardly any content or background set up who could fill the niche that the whales are pushing to have for Kari/Lois. They could easily have let Kiki be all about that but likely some donor with an Asian fetish wants to impose some random from a hotel as the new PA who immediately acts like a whore. :HideThePain:

PS: People are being pissy about the game and fence sitting about dropping it because of how good it was in the beginning (in their view), and how increasingly dogshit/blatantly its being altered to appease a few people. Even a number of his donors are bitching, or togs themselves wouldnt be whining about the complaints people have.

Creeper666

Mar 8, 2019
Not sure if this has been answered already but with the WT plus mod when talking to Lois about lactomax the option saying she would be perfect with huge tits it says delayed by 6 dummy events, what is that exactly

Reactions: phoenixdown2006

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
is there any way to NOT have cassie in the game at all? i mean seriously, whats up with the author forcing this character in the story? i tried every combo i could during the first selection processes till i finally got one that doesnt include her, personally id prefer to actually just have the choices you make be relevant, like choosing A leads to A rather then A leading to B. anyway, im on the second selection process with bree, carolyn, chloe, and vanessa, but it seems there is no choice combo i can choose that will exclude her from appearing. is there any way we could get a pole up to see if people want the choices to more directly matter, or if they would rather the choices have choices that indirectly change things in unforeseeable ways?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there any way to NOT have cassie in the game at all? i mean seriously, whats up with the author forcing this character in the story?
Hiring her should be avoidable, I haven't hired her on my playthrough. She'll still appear along with everyone else for group scenes like the communal night out and the barbecue, but if she turns up for work at the reception desk without you having hired her, it sounds like a bug.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
is there any way to NOT have cassie in the game at all? i mean seriously, whats up with the author forcing this character in the story? i tried every combo i could during the first selection processes till i finally got one that doesnt include her, personally id prefer to actually just have the choices you make be relevant, like choosing A leads to A rather then A leading to B. anyway, im on the second selection process with bree, carolyn, chloe, and vanessa, but it seems there is no choice combo i can choose that will exclude her from appearing. is there any way we could get a pole up to see if people want the choices to more directly matter, or if they would rather the choices have choices that indirectly change things in unforeseeable ways?
You think that's bad, wait until later where you are given "options" and you get railroaded to be given the least qualified one that you (likely) have zero interest in giving it to at all. (I will continue to hate on the Kiki content, idgaf. :KEK: )

CallingforBooty

Apr 11, 2024
A new public post from patreon

Never a dull moment...

An hour ago
Somehow or other I managed to trap my hand while moving some furniture just over a week ago. I didn't actually break anything but I was bleeding like a stuck pig and it swelled up like, um... something really swollen.
So I lost about a week in terms of doing the 3D stuff, but I was able to use some of that time productively in that I played the game start-to-finish a number of times trying to get a feel for how other people experience it.
It's hard to be objective about your own work but having done my best to play a "middle path" I have to concede that it does feel like there's a strong tilt towards the so-called "Dark Paths". That's a term I came up with for want of a better way of describing the kind of content that isn't necessarily to everyone's taste.

So maybe it's time for a confession or two. I'm a shade over sixty - a fact that continues to amaze me although not in a terribly good way! I've had more than my fair share of intimate relationships - particularly before I got married in my mid-thirties.
BUT... my personal experience is pretty vanilla - fantasy and reality are worlds apart... I haven't tasted breast milk since I was maybe a year old and it has zero appeal to me in real life, but I enjoy it as a fantasy element in the game. The same goes for anal sex - I can't think of a single woman I've slept with that I'd have ever thought would have been particularly receptive to that idea. I know plenty of people (including some female friends) that say it's greatest thing since sliced bread, but it's a late-night fantasy rather than I would actually want to engage in.

Admittedly, I did once handcuff a girlfriend but she had been a very naughty girl.
That, vibrators and blindfolds are about the limit of my experience when it comes to being kinky! I'm also most definitely NOT a young, virile, multi-millionaire so the game truly is a work of fantasy.
As I've mentioned previously, the visual effects business got hammered during the time the writers and actors were on strike and the money from a number of particularly generous patrons was a big factor in adding some of the "darker" material and it is actually fun to work on.

While I know there's definitely a significant part of the audience that enjoys it, I fully recognize the majority of people are either ambivalent or actively dislike it and feel like it's been forced on them. In purely financial terms I can't afford to piss anyone off and it's not something I would want anyway.

So while I plan to continue moving the timeline forward, I'm also going to spend some of the time I'm waiting on renders to try and rebalance things. I'm not planning to cut anything and I will certainly have to retcon some things to allow for that, so make sure you keep those old saved game files if you're open to rewinding the timeline a little.
I can't promise "100% satisfaction" but I do listen and I try to be responsive to criticism. At the end of the day, it's a game and the whole point is that people should enjoy it.

So keep the comments coming and I'll do my utmost to deliver something that pleases most of the people most of the time!
I am truly grateful for your support - unemployment ran out months ago and I'm still dealing with the bureaucracy of claiming retirement/social security benefits and every penny counts.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In purely financial terms I can't afford to piss anyone off
quiet part/loud

While this all sounds encouraging* (although the content I mind is not so much 'dark' as 'incoherently nonsensical') I'll have to wait and see how any revisions are actually carried through. Any time you go back and change something there's an increased chance of something else breaking.

If the outright bugs could be fixed, that'd be grand as well.

* Not the stuff about togs hurting his hand, obvs.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Maybe the main girl will finally not be a whore by default, but wishful thinking. :HideThePain:
Maybe the game's player won't reject our buxom roommate by default, but wishful thinking. :KEK:

To be clear, I make no defense for the other characters strongly leaning to slutitude, but with Kari, it's weird that giving her the cold shoulder would be considered the 'default' for anyone!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Maybe the game's player won't reject our buxom roommate by default, but wishful thinking. :KEK:

To be clear, I make no defense for the other characters strongly leaning to slutitude, but with Kari, it's weird that giving her the cold shoulder would be considered the 'default' for anyone!
Thats how I refer to their fates if the player interferes the least with their lives. Usually that means not dating them.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Which is a totally valid outlook for real life, but here, the player IS the main character of the universe, and that can't be discounted.
Is it too much to ask that she is a whore only if 'the main character of the universe' pushes her to that instead of becoming one if you don't save her from herself...by fucking her :HideThePain: ? I just find that trope very lame.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys. Sorry for the long radio silence. If you've kept up with my patreon you'll know I'm going through some "life changes".

Long story short, work is slow coming back, I'm going to take early retirement, find some part time work and keep cracking on with the game.

I've got a lot of catching up to do here, will be responding to various questions, etc., over the next few days!

I just read most of that latest Patreon post. I have two major comments:
1. I already knew this game was made by an English father, but I admittedly didn't expect one who's "a shade over sixty". That's not a complement or a detriment, I was just surprised is all.
2. I'm still not sure why no one on Patreon has commented on the fact that the game currently ignores your decision if Kiki is selected to be John's date the day before the dinner. If you pick her, the game just acts like the player chose Lois as his dinner date the next day. Either the option to chose Kiki needs to be removed from that day, or new code and renders must be added to make Kiki an option, because the way things are isn't quite right.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
While I know there's definitely a significant part of the audience that enjoys it, I fully recognize the majority of people are either ambivalent or actively dislike it and feel like it's been forced on them. In purely financial terms I can't afford to piss anyone off and it's not something I would want anyway.
I don't think this is actually true, I'd probably say based on the existing poll at the top it's probably at best 50/50 and realistically somewhat weighted more toward the "dark path". That position based on it being an adult game and there typically being more stuff on those paths to cater to that, and that based on that poll about 50% want slut or submissive and then another 25% want non exclusive girlfriend which I believe there are probably some portion that would choose "dark path" relationships for others if they want a harem.

Not looking to start a ruckus I think the solution of making things optional and not forcing things is great and should be implemented but I think the dislike of the "dark path" is probably a bit overblown based on how vocal the people that don't like it are.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't think this is actually true, I'd probably say based on the existing poll at the top it's probably at best 50/50 and realistically somewhat weighted more toward the "dark path". That position based on it being an adult game and there typically being more stuff on those paths to cater to that, and that based on that poll about 50% want slut or submissive and then another 25% want non exclusive girlfriend which I believe there are probably some portion that would choose "dark path" relationships for others if they want a harem.

Not looking to start a ruckus I think the solution of making things optional and not forcing things is great and should be implemented but I think the dislike of the "dark path" is probably a bit overblown based on how vocal the people that don't like it are.
I think a lot of it comes down to vague language. There may be plenty of people who are fine with what some would call 'dark' content (D/s-relationships and other bdsm elements, the MC being a bit of a prick in general) but aren't into the sharing/sluttification vibe that the game has increasingly been leaning into.

The poll at the top of the thread was made a year-and-a-half ago when the relationship with Lois started to branch out and doesn't really reflect the game's current direction, IMO.

/noruckus

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes