Fatbastardstwin

Dec 5, 2018
I avoided turning Lois into a total slut but now its looking like it will be forced on us like it or not. Yet another game that i will have to stop playing if it stays that way. What was the point of giving you choice only to late take it away
What's next, Kari and her sister turning tricks?

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
Is it just me? When I was playing without mods I went GF Kari, GF Lois and sub for the new PA, but none of them were going to be doing tricks or anything like that. They all seemed very happy to be fully loyal with the exception of Lois trying to get blackmail material.

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
I avoided turning Lois into a total slut but now its looking like it will be forced on us like it or not. Yet another game that i will have to stop playing if it stays that way. What was the point of giving you choice only to late take it away
What's next, Kari and her sister turning tricks?
It does seem if you go the whore path (which you can easily access via the mods) Kari can do tricks rather easily.

Reactions: Gojii and hooter

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
I'm play this game but why this swinging tag Im doesn't see anything swinging
1. Play without mods
2. Choose with all the girls "sex relationship". With Kari you will tell her that you are going to try the relationship.
3. With Kari never tell her that you love her, "I want to keep my options open".
4. Turn them into your slaves (submissive).
5. Whenever you can, go to the swinging club.

I have been able to verify that the last update ends after Kari proposes to you to be your slave/submissive. Hope it helps.

There are 2 swinging scenes, one with lois, and another one with Kiki.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Is it just me? When I was playing without mods I went GF Kari, GF Lois and sub for the new PA, but none of them were going to be doing tricks or anything like that. They all seemed very happy to be fully loyal with the exception of Lois trying to get blackmail material.
It does seem if you go the whore path (which you can easily access via the mods) Kari can do tricks rather easily.
Kari doesn't do anything if you are in any type of relationship with her.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Jun 21, 2023
Tried to stay away but many LIs still seems to incline towards swinging and such. GF/probable wife of a corporate CEO wears next to nothing but when mc says something she blows a fuse. Assistant is straight up slut. Lois is also turning into one. Dev nodges players to those kinds of contents. Will most likely have to drop it if it continues this way.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
1. Play without mods
2. Choose with all the girls "sex relationship". With Kari you will tell her that you are going to try the relationship.
3. With Kari never tell her that you love her, "I want to keep my options open".
4. Turn them into your slaves (submissive).
5. Whenever you can, go to the swinging club.

I have been able to verify that the last update ends after Kari proposes to you to be your slave/submissive. Hope it helps.

There are 2 swinging scenes, one with lois, and another one with Kiki.
First up, let me say that everything below is optional/avoidable content;

There is also the option to have Kari "Roleplay" as whoring herself out. This has you walking in on her counting the money from a guy you see leaving the room she is in. Kari then tells you about how she has been offering these services for extra cash. You can choose to end the "roleplay" at which point the game continues on. You can also choose something like "Lie about going home" and "Continue the 'roleplay' ".

If you choose to continue the "roleplay" or 'not go home' option, you get a scene where Kari fucks another guy.

I am not sure why this hasn't added the NTR tag to the game yet. As I said all of this is optional and avoidable, however, I don't think that should exempt it from NTR tag... You can't really just say 'hey its just roleplay' or whatever and dance around proper tagging...

I mean even the Developer refers to it as NTR in-game when presenting the warnings and such...

I don't really care about the addition of optional content, I DO CARE about accurate tags, transparency and giving players correct information.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Tried to stay away but many LIs still seems to incline towards swinging and such. GF/probable wife of a corporate CEO wears next to nothing but when mc says something she blows a fuse. Assistant is straight up slut. Lois is also turning into one. Dev nodges players to those kinds of contents. Will most likely have to drop it if it continues this way.
Seems like your issue is less with it forcing you and more with what it's forcing towards....there are very valid complaints about the former- and it hurts all kinds of players whether they be pro-ntr or pro-harem or pro-romance or whatever...

By "Will most likely have to drop it if it continues" do I take that to mean you support him on patreon? If so I apologize and you've every right to complain.

Or, do you just mean "I am dissatisfied at the gameplay in this free game and I'd like to publically announce I will not play this free game anymore."
I am not sure why this hasn't added the NTR tag to the game yet. As I said all of this is optional and avoidable, however, I don't think that should exempt it from NTR tag... You can't really just say 'hey its just roleplay' or whatever and dance around proper tagging...
I would agree, surprised that hasn't been changed. Though it does have the swinging tag - many of the Kari/kiki/lois scenes feel far more ntrish than swingerish..

Reactions: Gojii

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
There is also the option to have Kari "Roleplay" as whoring herself out. This has you walking in on her counting the money from a guy you see leaving the room she is in. Kari then tells you about how she has been offering these services for extra cash. You can choose to end the "roleplay" at which point the game continues on. You can also choose something like "Lie about going home" and "Continue the 'roleplay' ".
I think you completely misread this scene unless there's a second on the gf/fwb path in the recent update.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think you completely misread this scene unless there's a second on the gf/slut path in the recent update.
I was also confused - is he talking about Kari in the backroom of the diner? Uhh that aint roleplay :cautious: Or maybe something else was added I never saw because I don't generally play the Kari non-gf path.

Reactions: Maviarab

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I think you completely misread this scene unless there's a second on the gf/fwb path in the recent update.
Entirely possible.

English isn't the first language for me. If I have messed up or made mistakes in interpretation I am at fault. That said, my point is that (avoidable) NTR content is in the game and so the game should be tagged that.

Transparency is important for players to choose (and hopefully feel less need to complain when *Surprise*)

Almost no one likes surprise kinks. Especially with the game recently taking a darker tone. To be fair the Dev said on Patreon that he is planning some kind of solution or course correction for it as many of us were unhappy with the darker direction.

Personally, I think I will drop $upport for this title as its my rule to never support games with NTR.

Dev's choice to add it, My choice where my Euro's go.

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
English isn't the first language for me. If I have messed up or made mistakes in interpretation I am at fault. That said, my point is that (avoidable) NTR content is in the game and so the game should be tagged that.
Agreed on this one. There is NTR, it's avoidable but it's there. My main concern with it, without proper tag we'll never see the end of that discussion.

Reactions: Gojii and hobobobb

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
ntirely possible.

Well to clarify, the only way to get that scene involves 4 specific choices.

You cannot be in any type of relationship with Kari at all. None. This requires rejecting her...twice. Twice.

In this situation, yes, she will do things in the back room of the bar. To see this scene, requires 2 specific choices. It is not roleplay, you are not involved with her in any capacity (so, it is not actually NTR at all to be factual and pedantic).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sirren and hobobobb
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes