Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
Well to clarify, the only way to get that scene involves 4 specific choices.

You cannot be in any type of relationship with Kari at all. None. This requires rejecting her...twice. Twice.

In this situation, yes, she will do things in the back room of the bar. To see this scene, requires 2 specific choices. It is not roleplay, you are not involved with her in any capacity (so, it is not actually NTR at all to be factual and pedantic).
Kiki getting gangbanged. Suzie leaving MC for another one and MC broken by that. Jacqui and Pete stuff. Aria and Shae stuff etc. Not just Kari.

Reactions: Gojii

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Kiki getting gangbanged. Suzie leaving MC for another one and MC broken by that. Jacqui and Pete stuff. Aria and Shae stuff etc. Not just Kari.
*sighs*

Def def def...

1. Kiki was before you even knew she existed. Not NTR (you don't even get to watch the video should you search for it).
2. Suzie is an EX-GF...you know what EX means Def yes? What happened before Game Day 01 is irellevant. She also didn't leave you for someone else. Not NTR.
3. Jaqui is not an LI (has no code in the script to be a LI btw). Not NTR.
4. Aria is debateable...will give you that (but is supposedly bad code with her and Kari having fun if you didn't specifiy Kari could). The threesome is a choice so it it happening regardless is bad code. So when fixed, not NTR.
5. Shea? Shae what exactly...something happened in the last update I'm unaware of?

You're reaching, to try and prove a narrative that does not exist. I like you Def, you know that, but if you don't like that folk have done things in the past before you even know they exist and the game starts, this probably ain't for you.

Last edited:

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
*sighs*

Def def def...

1. Kiki was before you even knew she existed. Not NTR (you don't even get to watch the video should you search for it).
2. Suzie is an EX-GF...you know what EX means Def yes? What happened before Game Day 01 is irellevant. She also didn't leave you for someone else. Not NTR.
3. Jaqui is not an LI (has no code in the script to be a LI btw). Not NTR.
4. Aria is debateable...will give you that (but is supposedly bad code with her and Kari having fun if you didn't specifiy Kari could). The threesome is a choice so it it happening regardless is bad code. So when fixed, not NTR.
5. Shea? Shae what exactly...something happened in the last update I'm unaware of?

You're reaching, to try and prove a narrative that does not exist. I like you Def, you know that, but if you don't like that folk have done things in the past before you even know they exist and the game starts, this probably ain't for you.
Thanks mav, I like you too. :love:

First of all, I need to make clear my stance. As long as AVNs have good story I don't care even if it has hard-NTR.

1. You are probably right about her, it was in the past. Though, parading naked in front of Jed can be count as soft NTR. (You can see a single frame of the gangbang though, so you see she is getting railed.)
  2. Suzie stuff is NTR man, no way around it. She was MC's gf she got pregnant then left him. On top of that she started dating and MC felt terrible about it. That is textbook NTR.
  3. Aria with Kari is forced sharing. If you consider lesbian stuff as part of NTR then it is NTR. Also she fucked Shae too.
  4. Shae, like I said fucked Aria. She fucked with Aria at the pool party then she took Aria with her(unless something changes there.) So sex without permission then stealing LI from MC. This is also textbook.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You simply don't put a scene like this if you don't want NTR in your game. Even if we take NTR on it's face value, Suzie's thing and Shae&Aria thing sketchy as fuck. Kari stuff is also troublesome. Yeah, for reaching that scene you need to refuse her but she is an LI and fucking with someone else, it's at best avoidable NTR.

Like I said I don't care one way or another if it does not have bad effect on story but there are AVNs got tagged for much less. So I don't think I am reaching, it's there.

Thank you for listening my TED Talk.:LOL:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is there an Android port for this update?
Yes, on this site - to find Android ports, compressed versions, or the like, use the Search feature (top right of the screen). For best results, go to Preferences (click your username below the search box to access), and set Search Results to show newest first.

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
i hate like hell having to agree with you .. i wonder what happened to togs .. this game is not like what it started out to be :cry:
Sadly, I have to say that I agree with this!
In fact, I think the Dev has "lost the plot"!!
I have completed a number of playthroughs now and in a few of them, I have avoided having sex with Kayla. What did I find in the latest update, Kayla is supposedly pregnant to the MC??!! Wonder how that happened, Dev???

Reactions: Vortex@ and Gojii

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have completed a number of playthroughs now and in a few of them, I have avoided having sex with Kayla. What did I find in the latest update, Kayla is supposedly pregnant to the MC??!! Wonder how that happened, Dev???
sounds like MC's pullout game is weak AF....

Because I definitely remember making that choice with Kayla at party...

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Suzie stuff is NTR man, no way around it. She was MC's gf she got pregnant then left him. On top of that she started dating and MC felt terrible about it. That is textbook NTR
No it isn't. She didn't leave for another man. She met another man after she left. It's also not like she left left...she was with her parents and they moved pretty much overnight. Should she have told the MC? Yes she should, but it's not NTR in any capacity.
Aria with Kari is forced sharing. If you consider lesbian stuff as part of NTR then it is NTR. Also she fucked Shae too.
Again, bad coding, shouldn't be happening. The threesome is entirely avoidable (for those it isn't, it's a code error) and her having fun with Aria on her last night is bad coding to do with something else, never had it happen in any of my saves where I told Kari no fun while away). As for Aria and Shae, neither are your LI's, GF's, Subs, Mistresses or anything else you want to try and refer to them as. Aria is a casual fuck only (both times can be avoided) and Shae is nothing currently (and also a lesbian so....).

So are you now saying that any potential LI that you may or may not be interested in is off bounds to everyone? Really...don't Def...don't be that guy.
ou simply don't put a scene like this if you don't want NTR in your game
That also isn't NTR.

Again...reaching...reaching hard for something that doesn't exist.

Code error. One of many unfortunately. Will be fixed...well, whenever Togs decided to clean up his game and stop introducing new shit to fuck up.

Last edited:

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
First up, let me say that everything below is optional/avoidable content;

There is also the option to have Kari "Roleplay" as whoring herself out. This has you walking in on her counting the money from a guy you see leaving the room she is in. Kari then tells you about how she has been offering these services for extra cash. You can choose to end the "roleplay" at which point the game continues on. You can also choose something like "Lie about going home" and "Continue the 'roleplay' ".

If you choose to continue the "roleplay" or 'not go home' option, you get a scene where Kari fucks another guy.

I am not sure why this hasn't added the NTR tag to the game yet. As I said all of this is optional and avoidable, however, I don't think that should exempt it from NTR tag... You can't really just say 'hey its just roleplay' or whatever and dance around proper tagging...

I mean even the Developer refers to it as NTR in-game when presenting the warnings and such...

I don't really care about the addition of optional content, I DO CARE about accurate tags, transparency and giving players correct information.
WHat do you need to reach that point? the role playing? Can you give me some tips? Thanks in advance!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
WHat do you need to reach that point? the role playing? Can you give me some tips? Thanks in advance!
Do you even read anything? Like my reply to him saying he was wrong about that whole interraction?

There is no roleplay...to get the scene, reject Kari twice (do not be in any relationship with her at all..none)....when at bar, ask where Kari is, go look for, investigate the back room.

I was still forced to see the threesome with that other chick though.
And again, if that happened it's bad code due to something else. I've never had that happen in any save when I said goodnight and sent her home (this may be tied to whether or not you fuck her at the party or not...not entirely sure).

Reactions: Danjuro83

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I don't think togs is coming back to this site he hasn't been here since the 1st of February.
Perhaps unlikely. He keeps spouting the same rubbish about fixing stuff and looking into stuff on Patreon....heard it all before. One could argue can you blame him for staying away from here but at the same time, any vitriol he gets here is entirely of his own making.

I'll defend this where and when it needs defending (see last few posts for example) but there is a hell of a lot wrong with it, so much bad code and so many issues with unresolved plots, characters etc etc that I will deride it and not defend it when required. Togs likes to think he is a far more competant progamer than he actually is in reality.

He needs to start sorting shit out, getting it working properly and paring down what's happing in the story. I'm one of this VN's biggest proponents but even I'm reaching my limit of patience with it.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Perhaps unlikely. He keeps spouting the same rubbish about fixing stuff and looking into stuff on Patreon....heard it all before. One could argue can you blame him for staying away from here but at the same time, any vitriol he gets here is entirely of his own making.

I'll defend this where and when it needs defending (see last few posts for example) but there is a hell of a lot wrong with it, so much bad code and so many issues with unresolved plots, characters etc etc that I will deride it and not defend it when required. Togs likes to think he is a far more competant progamer than he actually is in reality.

He needs to start sorting shit out, getting it working properly and paring down what's happing in the story. I'm one of this VN's biggest proponents but even I'm reaching my limit of patience with it.
It feels to me like togs is throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.
I respect that he's trying to please as many people as possible but that's only going to turn even more people away imo.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I don't think togs is coming back to this site he hasn't been here since the 1st of February.
I wouldn't put my dick in a wasps nest or walk into a buzzsaw either. There are a few comments every release about what is good and then a whole bunch of people complaining about everything little thing like togs shot their dog saying they are never going to play it again but next update they are right back saying the same shit.

It doesn't feel like criticism but just alot of concerted hate or people angry they aren't specifically being catered to.

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
Do you even read anything? Like my reply to him saying he was wrong about that whole interraction?

There is no roleplay...to get the scene, reject Kari twice (do not be in any relationship with her at all..none)....when at bar, ask where Kari is, go look for, investigate the back room.

And again, if that happened it's bad code due to something else. I've never had that happen in any save when I said goodnight and sent her home (this may be tied to whether or not you fuck her at the party or not...not entirely sure).
The roleplaying is in one of the mods, and warns you heavily that NTR will exist. Don't blame the original game for that please.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I would have to play through it again as I don't keep exact a -> b of how I played through.

Though I think this is probably an 'English' issue on my part and that I used the term wrong (English isn't my first or even 2nd language).

Again, the term 'role playing' was not the main point of my post anyway.

Reactions: Danjuro83
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes