divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
oh and one more thing .. i get into a monogamist relationship with Kari ... but she's ok with me having sex with her sisters and others a little later in game ?? :unsure:
that makes no sense o_O
Supposedly her sister have modified DNA that if they bear you children the stem cells from the cord blood can "cure" your disease.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
I remember the Dev mentioning theirs a certain spot where you can save and they would still work later in updates.
Does anyone remember at what spot?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I remember the Dev mentioning theirs a certain spot where you can save and they would still work later in updates.
Does anyone remember at what spot?
It's usually a frame or two before the end of last update. I read fast so I always end up having to reload a previous save and slowly moving up towards the end. Some devs give a "SAVE NOW" screen. But it's been awhile since I played this game.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
This game is leaving a bad impression on me these days. Seems like the dev just wants to turn all the girls into whore getting exposed or used by other guys. :sick:
True, it is going down hill fast with a lot of sus stuff going on, barely any good content left after trying to dodge all the sus crap now. Well, after playing this update just now I think i'm deleting the vn. All the girls are turning into whores and sluts with no choice from the player.. This VN started out so good, now it's trash

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
True, it is going down hill fast with a lot of sus stuff going on, barely any good content left after trying to dodge all the sus crap now. Well, after playing this update just now I think i'm deleting the vn. All the girls are turning into whores and sluts with no choice from the player.. This VN started out so good, now it's trash
i hate like hell having to agree with you .. i wonder what happened to togs .. this game is not like what it started out to be :cry:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
aye, when it started it was good. Now we are choosing girls to accompany other guys, talking about bukkake, girls are getting sluttier and sluttier even though you didn't choose for them to be a slut. The vn has been ruined by cuck content. The paths should be separate, not forcing the normal players to see the "dark path". Prob around the time or a little before the sex cult was found, shit hit the fan. Being forced to hire "snow white", sex clubs wanting us to have our girls hang out with other guys.............. :HideThePain: It's not The Roommate anymore, it's The Cuckold

Last edited:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I've gotten confused on what critical decisions I've already made. I'm going to wait for the next update, get the walk-thru mod, and start a new play-thru.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes