• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It seems togs doesn't drop by here as much these days, which is perhaps understandable as this thread has not been unstinted praise and puppies and rainbows for quite a while now, but also means he may miss a few of the bugs and inconsistencies that have been brought up here over the past months (e.g. the Kari-Aria threesome thing from several updates back).

He has just adressed the Kayla pregnancy bug though, along with some of the more general criticism:

What now?

I did locate an error in the the way Kayla being pregnant or not was detected and I'll fix that in the next update.
More importantly, I clearly need to address concerns over the "dark paths" aspect of the game, because it's clear that it's causing problems and alienating a substantial number of people.
I've always tried to add humourous and surprise elements and to cater to a range of tastes. Some things work, others clearly don't. I'm not going to apologize for changing a hairstyle here and there - I do feel like those sorts of changes are reasonable and justified.
But while I've tried to isolate the areas with contentious content, it's not really working and I'm trying to decide out how to fix that. The more contentious content is actually quite fun to make but it's not the way I play myself other than for testing purposes, and I personally prefer a lighter tone.
So bear with me. I'm not trying to piss people off, just trying to cater to a broad range of tastes and I do recognize that it's gone too far off course for many people.
All fairly vague of course, but at least it's some acknowledgement that there are issues with the way things are going currently.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
All fairly vague of course, but at least it's some acknowledgement that there are issues with the way things are going currently.
He's also said this twice before....

And he still keeps doing the same things. It's rapidly approaching the time to unfortunately drop this one, despite how much I love Lois. I'll give it a few more updates but am sad with the general direction this is going (not the content per-se as that rarely bothers me) but the bugs, lack of direction, unfinished plots, new plots being introduced...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

And he still keeps doing the same things. It's rapidly approaching the time to unfortunately drop this one, despite how much I love Lois. I'll give it a few more updates but am sad with the general direction this is going (not the content per-se as that rarely bothers me) but the bugs, lack of direction, unfinished plots, new plots being introduced...
Yeah, the lack of consistency and haphazard changes are in some ways more concerning than the game just going in a direction I'm not particularly keen on, and those issues started rearing their head a long time ago.

Reactions: ash996

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Yeah as far as content as long as the MC isn't sword fighting another dude or chasing traps I'm good. When the plot goes all higgily piggily makes you wanna go fuck it and send it to the recycle bin.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Luke 1: 34-35a (ESV)

34 And Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I am a virgin?”​
35 And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you,"​

I imagine God's boys are pretty powerful.
Oh yes his swimmers are powerful. Slightly more powerful than most MC's in harem games.

Reactions: ThorinKing

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I noticed a little bug that if you save on the choice where Kari asks you about her outfit in the morning while playing through I only had 2 choices "people won't notice" or "say your a slave" but if I loaded it would give me 4 choices including the previous but also "put on a different bra" or "put on a different top".

I liked the update overall, it is fun to see the MC being able to get the girls to show off more publicly. I'd like to see the MC be able to be more active with the slave girls like with Kari in the morning telling her what to wear. Like the ability to suggest Lois have her tits out while you work that day either just when you are alone or in meetings with others too, things like that.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
most of the time if your saves don't work it is because they are from a modded version of the game and you tried to load them in the unmodded version
I believe that updating the game but not updating the mod also tends to cause problems.

That said, there have been a lot of these reports this go round.

Reactions: tyronegt3

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Yeh, short hair fine, but this one of Kari was really terrible.

I liked lois tits, why? Everyone likes nice tits. But a lot of games they have those huge ugly cow tits, and lois tits were just perfect. And than we get to see those others with cow tits, yuck. And to add to the insult, they remove lois tits...

Not sure why dev wants to make the girls uglier, must be a modern mindset, 'the uglier the better?'
1713017468928.png

the bigger the better, i tell you!

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes