Jun 16, 2022
My thoughts on the update: Kari's hairstyle is just terrible. Please for the love of god, change it back or choose a different short hairstyle. I'm not a fan of Lois having some fetish of bukkake and gangbangs, and if that is something that is forced upon us the player later on in the story, or Lois holds a grudge against us for rejecting that idea, then that is the last straw for me personally. Also, I am not interested in my women flirting with some old guy just for sake of doing so. Not to mention, the updates overall are too short.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Who do you think you are to ask who they think they are? If they don't like how the project has evolved that's up to them. If you like it, that's great for you.
Because he is pulling the good old modern mindset equals to bad, so I'll ask him that. Who are you to tell me I can't ask who they think they are? Got a problem with it? Ignore me.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Thats just a lie, why do you think your taste get to be the one catered to? Who do you think you are?
This is not my taste here. Just look at the girls, it starts with beautiful girls: Lois & Kira, and then they start to make them uglier, removing lois tits, and fucking up kira's hair. The last one makes her look like a lesbian/domatrix or something, not really female anymore.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
This is not my taste here. Just look at the girls, it starts with beautiful girls: Lois & Kira, and then they start to make them uglier, removing lois tits, and fucking up kira's hair. The last one makes her look like a lesbian/domatrix or something, not really female anymore.
Everyone has a different taste. I rather like the current state of Lois's breasts. I like slim girls. I don't like cash cows. As for Kira, I'm not a big fan of hers. Of the sisters, I definitely prefer Kara. Maybe they could be swapped? ;)

Reactions: Moto_Tsume
Jul 20, 2020
Am I the only one who tries to load the saved game and returns to the home screen? with wt mod and without wt mod
You are not alone. I have a similar problem. Developer does not mentioned, that save files are not compatible, that means, developer created bug.
I had this issue, and I just tried to load an autosave and after several tries, one was loaded just fine. So I didn't have to really replay much.

Reactions: ash996
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes