togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games
Reactions to 0.8.4:
Wow! It's always entertaining to read your feedback! I think I did mention before this last release that I probably need to talk to you about some of the technical aspects of things.

The functionality of the phone itself didn't actually change - it was the calendar and its interaction with the phone that was the main change, although I probably over-emphasized it.

I feel like when you get a new phone you don't immediately try to call everyone you know, but perhaps it's the nature of things that people want to try out all the available options.

I've tried to make it reasonably clear when the phone is useful/appropriate, removed Pete and Trevor, etc.

But I guess this is all part of the "fun" - figuring out what works and what doesn't. Hopefully we get to an optimal balance.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Castle Duckula. Home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula! Legend has it that these foul beings can be destroyed by a stake through the heart, or exposure to sunlight. This does *not* suffice, however, for they may be brought *back* to life, by means of a secret rite that can be performed once twice a century, when the moon is in the eighth house of Aquarius! The latest reincarnation did not run according to plan...

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm losing my mind. I know someone posted an example of how to manipulate the opacity of the text background, but I can't find it. Can anyone recall when that was or point me to the post?

Never mind, found it. P. 109!

Last edited:
Reactions: Emelex

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
all those K*r* names are so damn confusing, it's like playing elden ring all over again and not in a fun way, was it really necessary?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Hi guys. As I just mentioned on , had some family issues - my ex is sick and I've been on full-time daddy duty for the last couple of weeks.

Unfortunately, I'm limited on space and it's been a little hard to work on this stuff with a teenage daughter around!

Anyway, she's back with her mum, and I'm cracking on again.

I'll be sending links to a new build to testers in the next twenty four hours.

Assuming that's all good, the next release will cover the Fourth of July weekend, which I have made good progress on. We'll get to see a bevy of girls in their swimsuits, meet the fourth sister and Pete tries to make amends for his "betrayal" at the board meeting.

Looking ahead, our new COO gets her hair done (patrons can see that now and it'll be public in a few days), and there are further tribulations for MC when someone from his past turns up unexpectedly.

Of course, there's still the usual run-of-the-mill things to deal with, like having a cult in your basement, staffing issues, inseminating a quartet of sisters (if you decide to go that route*), and running an international corporation.

Looking even further ahead, there are trips to New York and Paris in MC's future.

P.S. There's now a slider in the Preferences screen to control the text box opacity.

* You don't HAVE to bang Kari and her sisters. Nobody's going to force you!

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I had a couple of people take a quick look and seems like we're good, so I've made Build 0805 available on .

Or you can download them here: (the PC version is both Linux and Windows).

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes