Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's good to see an intelligent response I was expecting more on this line: Though there is evidence that women acted in street performances, and in other notorious venues, all commercial acting companies of the time were made up entirely of men and it was illegal for women to act on stage professionally until 1661.

The play is usually performed on stage, however there were instances of street theater back in those days. But as I indicated mostly the performers were males. It is only since the confusion of many have the roles been reversed or ignored as a matter of representation. Puck would be a DUKE in the hierarchy of the shadow fairies / elves and that would be third place in the indicated hierarchy. In professional theater when I was attending University, the Puck role was a man, with skill as a harlequin entertainer. In case I am not clear, they were male performers but played the role of women in the case of Titania for official posh audiences. Not like a drag queen...
Uhh... I'm talking about in the modern era. I know that in Shakespeare's time all roles would be played by men, but our guy visits London in the 21st century, not prior to 1661. The tradition of some male roles being played by women is a 20th/21st century thing (possibly 19th as well, not sure exactly how old the tradition is).

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Sorry but the errors are still here with the 0.8.5
You're the ONLY person who's mentioned it, but you're quite right, some changes I made later broke those. I've implemented a fix for the next build, but be warned that it's likely to be well into July in the game (and several months in real life) before I'm going to be able to really get to grips with the implications of those choices.

He's referring to the possible options (on day 29) of moving Kari to another apartment or remaining a platonic roommate. There's actually also a "friends with benefits" option, but you really would need to have been playing as an asshole to get that option and it's not really fully expanded on at this point.

Reactions: AirNest

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
It might be my mod; it has a custom version of the Transparent Textbox Mod which changes the bottom layout.
i use all the mods with the transparent textbox and no problem at ....only a minor one with sancho's mods vcs the slider of the transparencey he is using in those

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
Game brings you there without any requirements then you click accept on the options when it came to that point.
And that is on day...?

I only know of two scenes with her, once in her penthouse when she comes out of the pool and then when we look at the pictures from the beach - in neither have I had the chance to accept anything...?

Thanks for your help!

Oct 10, 2022
And that is on day...?

I only know of two scenes with her, once in her penthouse when she comes out of the pool and then when we look at the pictures from the beach - in neither have I had the chance to accept anything...?

Thanks for your help!
When you reached to refered first scene, there will be an option 'wait and see what happens' after Kari texts you if you choose that she will invite you to "farm" then you should say 'I am not sure how much help I'd be' or something close to that meaning, option that doesn't outright refuse, you will reach Mallory content. Milking and fucking, with heavy fetish stuff going

For second referred scene, you should have done the first one if I am not mistaken then you don't need to choose anything other than whether or not you would use "pet" name for her. Scene happens by its own.

Other than that you can call her and schedule a meeting with her AFAIK but I never used that option and scheduling meeting is a little wobbly, so it might not work. Maybe it works though, so give it a go.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Is it bad that I remember when the Commodore 64 was a step up from the Vic 20?
Makes ya feel any better, I actually owned a Commodore 64/128 when it first came out. Had all kinds of games for it too, that I still remember to this day. Loved me some Boulder Dash, Bard's Tale, and Rick Dangerous. Project Firestart gave me nightmares as a kid lol. Even had one of those old Apple II computers (mainly just played Centipede on it lol).

Reactions: joshrip and Ramagar

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Ahh yes - Commodore 64, VIC-20, Sinclair ZX81/TS1000, TRS-80, Atari 800, Apple II... those were the days! We might have to start a rousing game of M.U.L.E., or maybe Zork because it would probably be a better fit for F95, just for old time's sake...

(West of House. You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here...)

Reactions: Hans98
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes