• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
If you dom her hard you get 2 bad endings, not sure if lightly dominating her has any other outcome? The dominant route does not get you the sex offer which would be a good place for a couple of topless gropes before she runs away crying... Also kicking her out should result in begging and the start of submission rather than the way it does.

When I went the vanilla route it was ok.

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
Hhhmmm!! ......that line by Kari "I bet she knows all about Teabagging" has put doubts In my mind about this game.
Is Kari sorta "test robot" or something, ...a blow up doll with AI?...:unsure: She's too robotic, needs some personality

Last edited:

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Dear dev,
Well, this is quite a nice beginning. For once I like to play a simple story, no harem or Mom & sisters mess. Please stay like this and just add some adventurous sex here and there. Sometimes we do need relaxing games ;)
Obviously, you need to improve poses and gestures and create animations.
Who cares about money ? This is a game, don't bother players with this :rolleyes:
Keep on rockin'

• Red Heart
Reactions: kartolas and BUCCO

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That is one hot roommate. I'll happily stay with her. I'm very eager to play this.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Love Kari! Whatever people say, please don't change her!
But, if you DO decide to change her (beyond me why you'd want to do that), then please tell me the assets and morphs you used to create her.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
What do you mean, I don't get to shag my mom and sisters?!?!? What kind of sick game is this???
;) hey dude, you don't lack games where you gonna f... your mom, stepmom, sisters, aunties, cousins or even your dog.

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
They move to Seattle huh, if I don't see dicks, space needle, gum wall or pike place mentioned ill be disappointed lol

Reactions: asahibito

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I mostly agree with yihman1 on the writing and the bad endings.
-The dialogues are a bit short, like, how someone with a bad temper gives very short, cut off answers. So they could be slightly more elaborate.
-Bad endings are really a form of bad game design in my opinion. I do think it's funny how Kari is so naive and just strips down, assuming there's supposed to be sex, but at the same time, it results in a bad ending, so instead of just giving us the option to bang her, give us two options to say "no". Like, one in a more serious way, like we have now, and another that makes fun of her or deeply emberasses her. The serious one would give a lot of points towards her, the other less or none, or different points, or negative points.

As simple, and at the same time refreshing, as the game is so far, I do hope there's some interesting storyline developing around Kari's past, like, how come she is so naive? And what about her two sisters? It's already fun as is, but these little details allow for a lot of depth in the future, just use it wisely.

weissbrot

May 27, 2018
Had a quick play through and I do like it. Looking forward to more!

On the technical side, I don't have anything to add besides what has already been said. There were a couple of grammar issues present but nothing near it being as bad as to be annoying.

Note that I've only played through once, on the nice guy path, so I can't say anything about the domination path that seems to exist.

Writing wise, it's too early to complain about Kari feeling too flat, but she does feel pretty passive. You're trying to portrait her as a sheltered girl that hasn't much experience with, well, anything. After a week of being bullied and harassed she should be overwhelmed and in need of some emotional support.

Personally, I'd really like to see the MC taking on more of a mentorship role. He's an experienced man and there's that young girl on her first adventure in the big city. My first reflex is to do everything I can to make her feel more comfortable, and that doesn't mean buying her shit or giving her money. (I can see that being the proper tactic for a grooming path of course, but not a romantic one. Make him walk all over HR instead!)

If you intent this to be a full blown game, the pacing needs to slow down a whole lot. I was perplexed when after a week I chose to let her stay in the apartment and... well guess we're a couple now. What? The main love interest needs to have a slow burn. Let them be friendly and slowly grow closer. Let him hook up with other LIs (I assume there will be others, with how Kari's friend was introduced.) Let them both slowly realize that they are feeling more for each other than just friendship, and throw some obstacles in their way - Maybe she started going out with some douche who only wants to get into her pants (You gonna get sooo much shit from the 'looking at other people is NTR!!!11'-crowd :D) Maybe the MC hooked up with that flirty barista at Mike's. Clean up the second bedroom, you're already not going for the 'Oh no, there's only one bed!' thing. Have Kari be annoyed at being kept awake by the MC fucking the whole night.

Sorry, I'm rambling. See it as my recognition of the infinite potential this story has. But most importantly, tell the story you want to tell! There are many people here, with many opinions and mine is just one of them. If you want to work on this long term you need to be happy, even enthusiastic with what you're putting out. There'll always be an audience here for what you do, so don't try to make everyone happy.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
"And you don't get to shag your mom (or your sisters), but there are plenty of other fish in the sea... "

Mmmm mean without incest ... that doesn't convince me much ... but it might make it work.:unsure:
Good luck to the dev.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhay and 9inchz

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Not to concerned about the 'weak' ending.. after all this is a demo. Have to say for a demo it was pretty decent.. thought the girl was hot.. the graphics overall were good.. the writing was decent. Really just a solid intro to this story. Talented DEV and can't wait to see more. Glad he put his 'toe in the water', definitely seems to have the skills to pull this game off.. or any other he chooses to try.

Reactions: JimMorrison19
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes