• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

C@pT@iN

Jul 12, 2017
Graphics and the story seems fantastic. Some more animations would be wonderful. I appreciate your great work (y)

JPL

Oct 6, 2017
Please add linux to your build of the game.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Totally bummed to see that my desired username was taken!

And highly amused to see a walkthrough of version 0.1 - seems just a tad premature... ;)

Anyway, I'm the creator and this, as I've said elsewhere, was me getting my toes wet, so to speak.

For those who are interested, version 0.2 is available for download on my itch page.

So what's the plan?

Obviously the initial focus is on the relationship between Kari and the player, but that's not to see that there won't be other guys chasing her, or other girls to distract the player.

It's also my intent that there be more to them, and some of the supporting characters, than might initially be clear.

Ultimately, I suppose, I'd like it to be a game in which Kari and the player could just be platonic roommates (not that it's the path I'd choose myself)... I hope that makes sense!

What I'm not planning to include is incest (which has been done quite adequately elsewhere) or horrible renders of girls with clothes that are glued to their enormous udders.

On the other hand, it's not supposed to be a realistic simulation of life - or female body shapes for that matter.

Version 0.2 doesn't take you beyond the first week that was initially covered in 0.1, but fills in some gaps and solidifies the foundation upon which everything else is built.

As to the harem, I'd like to think that's at least one of the options going forward.

As to the graphics - there are things I would do differently, particularly with the full-body stuff (someone likened them to paper dolls) and that was largely due to how I perceived a renpy-based game would work.

I think you'll see a reasonable standard going forward, but have to bear in mind that time and render-power are a serious limitation at this point.

Regardless of all that, like it or loathe it, I'm interested to hear what people think...

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
WOW! I posted before I realised there were two more pages of comments!

For weissbrot and others, you make valid points, many of which I hope to address, whether here or in the game itself.

But... it's version 0.1 for goodness sake, not version 1.0.

It's incomplete, to say the least. The quick endings to the bad paths are just that - quick ending because I didn't have time to explore all the possible outcomes right out of the gate.

Grammar issues? I hope not! I really want to see proof of those! I'm serious!

And yes, it's a little compressed in terms of the timeline, But I felt like I had to get enough into the initial version to gain the necessary interest.

Gotta go, some bloody Linux user is waiting... ;)

Reactions: mr john and Fap2766

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, Linux build has been uploaded to itch.

Seattle was chosen for the fact they're supposed to work for a big tech outfit, and the fact that I have been there. Once.

And finally, I would like to clarify something. I said you wouldn't get to shag *your* sisters. But sisters in a broader sense?

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
Slight script error, wednesday evening when she is given the phone, kari refuses It saying "Sorry, It would'nt be appropriate"
....later she is using it,, text should be inserted to show she accepted the phone. enjoyed it btw thx

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Ah, I know where you mean - I figured there would be a landline in the apartment.

Without that assumption, I'd need to find another method for exposition!

Reactions: mr john

weissbrot

May 27, 2018
Grammar issues? I hope not! I really want to see proof of those! I'm serious!
Well, they've either been fixed sneakily or they were minor enough that I didn't notice them in the new build...

Welcome to the forums, always good to have the Dev here to yell at. I think if you message a mod you can get the proper tags for yourself!

Reactions: togs-games

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
if trust < 40:

k "No, I'm sorry, it really wouldn't be appropriate."

$ phone = False

jump .nokiss

k "I don't know what to say. Thank you, [pname]."

$ intimacy += 10
$ confidence += 10
$ trust += 10
I'm pretty sure you can't have 40+ trust at this point, only 30...

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes