Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
And you don't get to shag your mom (or your sisters):

Why you gotta do this to me, man :cry::cry::cry:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm curious as to when you've seen the stats? They are supposed to be for debugging and should never be seen. Unless you're seeing them because of a mod or whatever?

Part of what I'm trying to do is avoid a situation where people game the stats, if that makes sense.

And I would also say that I don't intend that a point here or there should make or break any particular option, more that different opportunities will present themselves at different times.

That said, I will check the slut points thing after the dinner.

Bear in mind too, that some of these internal stats are used differently than their names might imply. The slut thing is a case in point, particularly with Kari. It's meant to represent how she feels she's treated, more than how she actually is.

But I do appreciate and enjoy the feedback.

As always, with the caveat that this is a long way from being final, lots still liable to change. But much of that is driven by the feedback here, so thank you all!

Reactions: Hryme

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I'm curious as to when you've seen the stats? They are supposed to be for debugging and should never be seen. Unless you're seeing them because of a mod or whatever?

Part of what I'm trying to do is avoid a situation where people game the stats, if that makes sense.

And I would also say that I don't intend that a point here or there should make or break any particular option, more that different opportunities will present themselves at different times.

That said, I will check the slut points thing after the dinner.

Bear in mind too, that some of these internal stats are used differently than their names might imply. The slut thing is a case in point, particularly with Kari. It's meant to represent how she feels she's treated, more than how she actually is.

But I do appreciate and enjoy the feedback.

As always, with the caveat that this is a long way from being final, lots still liable to change. But much of that is driven by the feedback here, so thank you all!
Stat appear when the mc comes home after going out to buy coffee. Saw that before even using Joker mod.
screenshot0001.png

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
hm. she looks ok. cute enough face without f up narrow eyes like in 2/3 of daz renders. normal body. i think i could picture her as a real person ...so yeah cannot say i have a doll vibe (like in some cases)
I did actually re-render the pizza store scenes to tone the boobs down a tad.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
No bitchy beautiful thing that takes me three years to get a smile out of her?.....I'M OUTTA HERE!!! ;)

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 1141476
The Roommate [v0.3] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: I forgot something, so if you have downloaded the mod in the last 10 minutes please download again.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Thank you so much for the mod :love: giphy (5).gif

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Really nice little game. I tried a vanilla (nice guy) path that was great and tried to be a bit more assertive and that didn't seem to lead to much yet. Not sure if the stats do much so far in the story and it would be nice if it was possible to dominate her some more in later updates.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I work between 65-70hrs a week ...I rarely do a second playthrough
I totally get that, after our little security incident I worked 100+ hours a week for six weeks straight, and even now I'm doing around 60.

I don't know what to suggest - obviously this is very much in development, and there's a lot still to be done, so you might be better off holding back for the time being?

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes