CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
thank you brother tell me do you have any link to the updated version of the game for me

and yes this game is absolutely wonderful but the only thing that was weird is for a part of the game felt like Kari was gone completely and we barely get to spend any time with her if any

whenever we do see her it's only for a little bit and we don't see any progress in our relationship

but I'm sure. It's a temporary problem and it will be fixed in future updates

and the interviews are. Good but go on for a little too long but then again I could have just been in a hurry to get home to see Kari again
Aside from those in the OP, I'm afraid I have nothing :( ; why ? you having trouble downloading ?

Going back to see Kari, especially now ; that will be sweet
:giggle:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
There will be another update soon to update the selection process among other things.

But there seems to be some confusion about the current version.

So the current build is 0402 and can be found on my pages at itch: or

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Receptionists Uniform Shirt.png

Before your Great Uncle died, they decided to provide uniform clothing to public-facing staff, and now the Executive Suite is going "live", Lois thinks it's time to implement that policy.

You're not impressed at the idea of this change to Lois's wardrobe, but she points out that you told her she would be in charge of the day-to-day running of the office.

Lois explains that she's just leading by example as she is still manning the reception desk. Once the new staff are trained and her new office is ready she'll go back to wearing her own clothes.

The shirts are a work in progress - they don't have buttons and other details yet. Of course, part of the reasoning behind all this is to streamline the amount of work involved with so many potential receptionists.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I'm not sure if you read my earlier post on this very subject, asking what else people want asked in the interviews?

As it stands, it's trying to give you a feel for each of their characters, so far I'm getting some sense of which seem to resonate, but not a lot of feedback as to how in-depth the interviews should be. It may be that people would find them tedious, I really don't know. Maybe they should be more detailed but split over two days of game time?

I was really hoping to hear more opinions on this but, as has been said before, people are much more forthcoming with complaints!

Again, something that has evolved beyond the initial plot which was very much simpler.
One concern is to avoid over-complicating things. Otherwise there is much work for the developer with modest results.

But if you would like to put that effort in, then I would say that the interviews were mostly just the right size. :D

However I would discuss them with Lois afterwards in a bit different manner. Instead of just making a sorted list, which is more mechanical approach, I would discuss every girl, perhaps in whatever order the player wants, by choosing them from usual menu, like:

Code:
discussed = 0
aria_discussed = False
bree_discussed = False
recep_senior = ""
recep_junior = ""
menu discuss_candidates:
    "Now let's discuss..."

"Aria" if not aria_discussed:
        # Perhaps a humorous opinion exchange here
        # about this candidate
        #... Lois speaks
        #... MC speaks
        "Will I hire her?"
        menu:
            "As a Senior Receptionist" if recep_senior == "":
            "As a Junior Receptionist" if recep_junior == "":
            "For some other position":
            "Nah":
        aria_discussed = True
        discussed += 1
        if discussed < candidates_total:
            jump discuss_candidates

"Bree" if not bree_discussed:
Then the next day I would invite those I wanted to hire, to tell them the results, like: "Do you want the flight attendant position?" etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers
Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1402074

Before your Great Uncle died, they decided to provide uniform clothing to public-facing staff, and now the Executive Suite is going "live", Lois thinks it's time to implement that policy.

You're not impressed at the idea of this change to Lois's wardrobe, but she points out that you told her she would be in charge of the day-to-day running of the office.

Lois explains that she's just leading by example as she is still manning the reception desk. Once the new staff are trained and her new office is ready she'll go back to wearing her own clothes.

The shirts are a work in progress - they don't have buttons and other details yet. Of course, part of the reasoning behind all this is to streamline the amount of work involved with so many potential receptionists.
you know I was thinking if I offerKari a job I will get to see her more and even spend time with her when the story is not focused on Kari

I can't get in trouble with my girlfriend for fucking my secretary if my girlfriend is my secretary

let's just say when Kari starts working for me she's going to have a lot of private meetings in my office with me
cough cough

whisper I'm trying to tell you I plan to fuck Kari at work like everyday;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1402074

The shirts are a bit plain but I just love the tight leggings. :love: Am I the only one who thinks they look a little trashy with the heels though?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Shirts are not finished yet as I said, but they're not meant to be terribly elaborate, just regular polo shirts with the logo. Grey for staff, and blue for interns.*

Then they'll have the option of black leggings, pants, or skirt.

*Maybe we could have red shirts for the expendable security girls?

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
If my doesn't get to shag mom and sister hope you didn't dress all sexy and they are dressed in burlap instead

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Shirts are not finished yet as I said, but they're not meant to be terribly elaborate, just regular polo shirts with the logo. Grey for staff, and blue for interns.*
I don't mean the lack of detail, just that the leggings and heels are extremely sexy, then the top is a fairly boring corporate looking polo. I wonder if any of the girls would try to change it to something a bit different?
cami.jpg
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She definitely looks happy. Looks like waiting until she was completely sure means she has no regrets the next day.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I don't mean the lack of detail, just that the leggings and heels are extremely sexy, then the top is a fairly boring corporate looking polo. I wonder if any of the girls would try to change it to something a bit different?
Rei will probably just cut about 12" (30cm) off the bottom of hers.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I was asked how things will work with the receptionist choices and it seemed like something other people would be curious about.

I have the mechanism for the variations in receptionists down, I think, for basic events - saying good morning to whoever is on the desk when you come in, etc.

Individual receptionists' story lines might (or might not) involve other characters. The stories won't be available from the moment they start the new jobs, obviously, but each character does have something planned for them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was asked how things will work with the receptionist choices and it seemed like something other people would be curious about.

I have the mechanism for the variations in receptionists down, I think, for basic events - saying good morning to whoever is on the desk when you come in, etc.

Individual receptionists' story lines might (or might not) involve other characters. The stories won't be available from the moment they start the new jobs, obviously, but each character does have something planned for them.
Sounds good. For complicated games with lots of characters some kind of modular design is pretty important, I presume that's what you're doing.

Reactions: togs-games
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes