SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Sharing with girls is extremely common in these games, it's even really common in harem games, so I really don't think this means anything. I'm not saying there will or will not be actual (meaning with guys) sharing/swinging content with Kari in the future, but the option to let her and Aria have fun, doesn't have much bearing on that.
Guess it depends on the player. Some players see a girl having sex with a girl the same as a girl having sex with a guy, thus the hatred for lesbian sex in these games that some people seem to have. So, some might see it as opening the sharing path with Kari by being allowed to fool around with Aria without the MC. Thus, opening up more experiences later on.

But eh, for those that enjoy it, at least it's a start towards that direction. Even if it is just with a girl (one that she had a threesome with already) lol.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would totally let Kari have fun with other guys
I want to see her pussy get wrecked by a big dick.

And I want to be there holding her hand the entire time
In a romantic way of course
Nah Kari's far more delicate for me, my favorite save is her loyal path and nothing else, sorry Lois.

That doesnt mean I'd be against any swinging options in future should they come up, but I won't be cavalier about it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nah Kari's far more delicate for me, my favorite save is her loyal path and nothing else, sorry Lois.

That doesnt mean I'd be against any swinging options in future should they come up, but I won't be cavalier about it.
I dont even think we'll get the option to have Kari banging some dude
I was just letting my imagination run wild again.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I dont even think we'll get the option to have Kari banging some dude
I was just letting my imagination run wild again.
heh np with imagining, just for me, she wouldn't be getting 'wrecked', but if there was some group action,she'd be having passionate sex with someone while I do the same with some other chick.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
She might be after this latest update (or the update before?). You have a talk with her recently about "sharing" (mainly with Aria right now). Giving you the choice of letting them fool around and whether the MC has to be there, or she is free to explore on her own (and send pictures).

So, it seems even Kari isn't excluded from this type of path.
Guess it depends on the player. Some players see a girl having sex with a girl the same as a girl having sex with a guy, thus the hatred for lesbian sex in these games that some people seem to have. So, some might see it as opening the sharing path with Kari by being allowed to fool around with Aria without the MC. Thus, opening up more experiences later on.

But eh, for those that enjoy it, at least it's a start towards that direction. Even if it is just with a girl (one that she had a threesome with already) lol.
Some people are also pathetic fragile kids.

A threesome with a woman you already know...and may have already fucked yourself....is a mile away from whoring her out on a sharing path.

don't confuse the two.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

A threesome with a woman you already know...and may have already fucked yourself....is a mile away from whoring her out on a sharing path.

don't confuse the two.
Eh, it doesn't bother me personally.

Only reason I mention it is cause you are specifically letting Kari go out to have sex with someone else (without the MC being present). That is sharing, regardless of gender.

I wasn't confusing the two, was just mentioning that the person that Kari is going to be having sex with (without the MC), was already involved in a threesome with the two. I didn't say the threesome was sharing, just said the person she is going to be shared with is someone who was in a threesome with them earlier. Now she'll be having sex with that person on her own (again, without the MC).

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.10.02] Walkthrough Mod
I will update the mod when I can, it's Xmas after all.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
When can we expect an update of the mod?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

don't confuse the two.
Yup as someone on the other side who enjoys sharing paths they're entirely different. I don't know when this conflation started, most guys I know in RL would be like "a threesome with two chicks you know? AWESOME!" vs "A threesome with another dude? uhh gross."

Reactions: mofonistik

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
I would totally let Kari have fun with other guys
I want to see her pussy get wrecked by a big dick.

And I want to be there holding her hand the entire time
In a romantic way of course
Yes that would have been fun to see, her pussy getting so wrecked that it's gaping for a few minutes. :devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yup as someone on the other side who enjoys sharing paths they're entirely different. I don't know when this conflation started, most guys I know in RL would be like "a threesome with two chicks you know? AWESOME!" vs "A threesome with another dude? uhh gross."
I don't think it's the threesome that people are objecting to, it's the pair of them fucking when the MC isn't with them that some people don't like.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
When can we expect an update of the mod?
Updated
Yeah, I was wondering the thing myself, specially because JokerLeader has updated other mods since then. Wondered if he forgot this one.
No, I didn't forget, but this game is one of the most painful ones to update, there is always a lot of changes to the scripts.

But, now it's done, thank you for waiting <3

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes