Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well i dont like just restart , since i have only played to 05 and dint wanna start over
Why would you start over?

Each new build contains everything prior...so .07 contains .06 also...how were you not aware of this?

Jul 21, 2021
togs-games
Also, I'm interested in Kari. Not Aria. Please do not automatically make them a package deal. All of a sudden I'm involved in a threesome with them and I have zero say in it. Not cool.
Hi mate, if i remember correctly , Earlier in the game you have the option to go with the girls or not (to save your life lol) then to keep going with the plan (family harem) or not… i think this is how you focus on Kari ?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hi mate, if i remember correctly , Earlier in the game you have the option to go with the girls or not (to save your life lol) then to keep going with the plan (family harem) or not… i think this is how you focus on Kari ?
Okay, but honestly the choice doesn't have to be that opaque. It can be a clear "no honey I'm not interested in a threesome with X" choice. If she wants to break up over it or something, that's fine.

At this point, it's not even clear that a 3some is incoming. The lead-up to it is, "I want a night out with us three for dinner." No sex is even discussed.

It's not even that much work. The dev can just use the canned repeat sex scene they use repeatedly anyway for a solo night, or just skip a solo sex scene for that night all together.

We get to make all kinds of choices with regards to what girls we hang out with, this would just keep honoring this game design philosophy.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
togs-games
Also, I'm interested in Kari. Not Aria. Please do not automatically make them a package deal. All of a sudden I'm involved in a threesome with them and I have zero say in it. Not cool.
Yup, agreed 100%. I couldn't care less about muh family harem, I want Kari. Kari alone. Not some silly 'sister are you ready for this'? Just Kari.

Reactions: Joshy92

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Okay, but honestly the choice doesn't have to be that opaque. It can be a clear "no honey I'm not interested in a threesome with X" choice. If she wants to break up over it or something, that's fine.

At this point, it's not even clear that a 3some is incoming. The lead-up to it is, "I want a night out with us three for dinner." No sex is even discussed.

It's not even that much work. The dev can just use the canned repeat sex scene they use repeatedly anyway for a solo night, or just skip a solo sex scene for that night all together.

We get to make all kinds of choices with regards to what girls we hang out with, this would just keep honoring this game design philosophy.
Yup, agreed 100%. I couldn't care less about muh family harem, I want Kari. Kari alone. Not some silly 'sister are you ready for this'? Just Kari.
The MC can turn down the threesome with Aria on day 73 late in the date by picking the "Just say goodnight" option, but Kari will be disappointed and it will trigger automatically on day 74 instead with no option to turn it down. Tbh. it looks like togs intended there to be an option to avoid it (or the "Just say goodnight" option doesn't make sense) but then got mixed up in the coding.

In a somewhat similar matter, the frank discussion of Lois' nipple piercings on day 73 and pubic hair on day 75 should probably be conditional on the MC being in some sort of sexual relationship with her.

And as others have pointed out, Kayla's (possible) pregnancy should be dependant on kayla.unprotected rather than kayla.experience.

I see that in this update, Lois flips back from sexually harassing Kiki to whore herself out to the MC to scolding him for being a lecher. That woman is courting whiplash with her attitude.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Oh but that 3some was good. :cool:
Well that's why I say there should be a choice. Some people want it. You should get it if you want it.

Though, the writing beforehand needs to indicate that's what's on the horizon. Like I said earlier, all that's mentioned is a dinner together. Nothing else is discussed.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well that's why I say there should be a choice. Some people want it. You should get it if you want it.

Though, the writing beforehand needs to indicate that's what's on the horizon. Like I said earlier, all that's mentioned is a dinner together. Nothing else is discussed.
So why getting so upset over something that might not even happen?

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
So why getting so upset over something that might not even happen?
Nobody's upset, #1.

It does happen at this point in development. Even if you stop it that night, it circles back and happens. Whether that's a bug or something in development or it's intended, idk.

Regardless, choices are good, more people get what they want. There's already choices to have whatshername go work in the U.K., so turning down the threesome works in concert with that.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can see why he's annoyed I am too tbh
I only want Kari not other girls
I have always absolutely hated forced sex scenes in these games.

The game started out so good I thought the focus would mostly be about Kari
It is called the roommate after all.
But I feel like other girls are getting more screen time.

Reactions: Porthas

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nobody's upset, #1.

It does happen at this point in development. Even if you stop it that night, it circles back and happens. Whether that's a bug or something in development or it's intended, idk.

Regardless, choices are good, more people get what they want. There's already choices to have whatshername go work in the U.K., so turning down the threesome works in concert with that.
Don't let anyone put you off, it's really important that people report these bugs when they see them because most people are on the full harem routes and won't see them. Very important that anyone who does play the less popular routes reports bugs on them.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes