MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
OK, for me this is a (stupid) cuck moment in the story...well one on a few that irked me. :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, just a few examples of the Dev cucking the MC...by having MC cuck himself with a gift. :KEK:
Regards.
To be fair, there are many questionable things this title's Dev chose.
That just aren't something a guy would do and..
it is a consistent occurrence, count on it.

Several Dev's chosen this rout have never really recovered.
Truly no surprise at all.
If not stuck testing, can just pass on it.

It's all good!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Unfortunately, I still had to have that threesome with Kari & the other girl.

Edit - Maybe the dev is waiting to go over old bugs until after the story is finished.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
:sick: :sick: yeah do not want. Though mallory was the same for me, I just wanted her to leave me alone.
Well I would've preferred a choice to NOT walk over to that fucking truck, and then MC would have just gone into the house and avoided gifts. Then we wouldn't see all those damn dildos in the story... :KEK:

Though, It's good seeing older looking characters without the typical huge balloon tits, and asses. I could see that character asset being used as the naughty aunt, or maybe attractive hot Mom in another project.

Also, the Dev did mention that Gina was originally going to be a dude (maybe a chick with a dick?), but the Developer changed their mind. From what others have said (I haven't played the whore/slut/sub, kink paths) Gina comes across as a hidden predatory lesbian type, in the story. But she is still attractive, but from what gather many don't like her sexual personality in the story. :unsure:

screenshot0034.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes