crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you Soo much without your mod.i never be able to play this game fully thxx mam

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Actually, if there was a choice of PA, then every scene with the PA would require extra renders for each of the possible people involved; plus possibly extra story to accommodate the various candidates having their own personalities, preferences, etc.

I understand why you'd feel that way. However, having options for such an important position would complicate things a lot more.
I'd literally take any of them other than random girl you spoke to like once at the front desk of a hotel on the other side of the planet (especially since you can opt not to help her being groped), as any of them actually make more sense.

It should've been Vanessa if anyone. It was completely lined up for that. Really feels like Kiki was one of these situations that was forced on by a donor, and not something that had a bunch of people clamoring for it, as it really makes little to zero sense.

I don't think I'm being that unreasonable to think this is probably one of the more out of place things in the game (aside inconsistencies with Kari's content many have issue with).

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
On their patreon togs mentioned both sex on demand events and occasionally skipping ahead a week in time, I think those things could sort of be combined. Basically what I would imagine would be cool would be have a pool of possible simple 1 or 2 picture scenes tied to each girl and status/relationship (which could be added to over time to add more variety and renders could be pulled from past scenes) and every time a jump occurs you roll like 3 random numbers to decide which girls to pick scenes from and show some scenes of interactions based on your relationship with them like a montage of "time passed" during the week.

So like if you are not in relationship with Lois and she is picked you might see a shot of you working together, but if she is your submissive you might see the player spanking her or him talking to her while she is kneeling. And then pick a couple other girls with similar shots based on their relationships.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
On their patreon togs mentioned both sex on demand events and occasionally skipping ahead a week in time, I think those things could sort of be combined. Basically what I would imagine would be cool would be have a pool of possible simple 1 or 2 picture scenes tied to each girl and status/relationship (which could be added to over time to add more variety and renders could be pulled from past scenes) and every time a jump occurs you roll like 3 random numbers to decide which girls to pick scenes from and show some scenes of interactions based on your relationship with them like a montage of "time passed" during the week.

So like if you are not in relationship with Lois and she is picked you might see a shot of you working together, but if she is your submissive you might see the player spanking her or him talking to her while she is kneeling. And then pick a couple other girls with similar shots based on their relationships.
Could certainly work, I always like it (and personally prefer) when in any visual type media, skips are accompanied with stuff like this, just to give some context, the people have been doing 'something'...

Reactions: SlapE

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Yes, montages are always better than just sticking up a card saying "2 weeks later" or whatever.

Reactions: SlapE

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019

I really love that idea.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
How do you get Lois's mistress path?
I remember i had gotten it before and urm also shows it as a hidden option but i cant make out the requirements.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
At the plane back home from London after your fist time with Lois you can chose here path.
I got that choice
I am specifically talking about the point where in London just before sleeping with her. URM shows a mistress option as well, so I was just wondering how to get that.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I got that choice
I am specifically talking about the point where in London just before sleeping with her. URM shows a mistress option as well, so I was just wondering how to get that.
URM should tell you the trigger for it. It's also possible it's old code and the choice there was removed (URM stuill finds these). IIRC, there's 4 options there, top sleeps with Lois and the three others effectively kill her romance if I'm remembering correctly. Can't recall a choice being there to make her a mistress at that point.

Reactions: ARB582

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
The condition in URM is "kari.status !=girlfriend and girlcount == 0 and status.index( kari.status ) < 1 and not monogamous". From what i can understand Kari needs to be my girlfriend and we are in a non monogamous relationship. I meet these requirements but i have no idea what girlcount == 0 means. It could very well be old code and i am just misremembering being able to pick a mistress option at that point.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The condition in URM is "kari.status !=girlfriend and girlcount == 0 and status.index( kari.status ) < 1 and not monogamous". From what i can understand Kari needs to be my girlfriend and we are in a non monogamous relationship. I meet these requirements but i have no idea what girlcount == 0 means. It could very well be old code and i am just misremembering being able to pick a mistress option at that point.
I'm just about to have dinner, let me start a new game (Always have a save habdy early game for stuff like this) and I'll check myself and see if can figure it from all my saves and post back in an hour or so.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I'm just about to have dinner, let me start a new game (Always have a save habdy early game for stuff like this) and I'll check myself and see if can figure it from all my saves and post back in an hour or so.
What version are you on and are you using one of the mods?

Unmodded latest version and no option for ir, not even hidden:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't even find a status.index in the code.

Girlcount is also an interesting one, sleeping with Ashley and Kari, girl count stays at '0' until you get the converstion with Lois in the office just before the trip, then it suddenly jumps to #2' for no apparent reason *shrugs*. I've noticed that variable being weird in the past though.

However, changing to 0, monogamous flag set to False and Kari Status as 'Girlfriend' (so all your variables bar one which I don't even know what it is) gives me no options (just as I expected). Same if sleep with no one except Kari.

Also, checking the Ch39 script, absolutely nothing in there about Lois being a Mistress...going to guess you're using a mod, or something has gone very wrong with your download/installation as not just not seeing here, neither in game or script itself. A new clean install might be a wise idea.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I got that choice
For all I know is that the misstress option shows up later when you are on the plane back, not in London , you need to have sex with Lois, and on the way back you are presented with the options, Girlfriend , Misstress, ofice Slut.

Reactions: ARB582 and Maviarab

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
1710791161752.png

If miss remembered, if you don't sleep with her while in London you get this on the plane.

1710791284756.png

While if you sleep with her after the party in London she becomes a slut as soon as you have sex with her but it can be changed when on the plane back.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
For all I know is that the misstress option shows up later when you are on the plane back, not in London , you need to have sex with Lois, and on the way back you are presented with the options, Girlfriend , Misstress, ofice Slut.
Correct. If he getting a hidden option at the hotel his game is seriously borked.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I think its because my game is modded. My bad I thought i was using the standard Joker's Mod which is just a walkthrough. In case you are interested this is what you get with the mod
View attachment 3456318
View attachment 3456319
It's the mod then. Only answer, as an unmodded game does not even have that in the script.

As I and everyone else mentioned (and as you already know about), the only place to actually get this option is on the plane on the way home.

Now I guess a long, long ass time ago, before I even started following this, it might have been an option one upon a time and Joker has left it in *shrugs*...but when I used to use Emelex's mod, I've never encountered this either. So it is JokerMod specific I'd say.

Reactions: xapican and ARB582

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
It's the mod then. Only answer, as an unmodded game does not even have that in the script.

As I and everyone else mentioned (and as you already know about), the only place to actually get this option is on the plane on the way home.
Yeah sorry about that. I thought i was using just jokers walkthrough mod

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Whats the difference in letting Mallory stay in the penthouse vs giving her a condo?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes