togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Would be nice if saves could work like once / new release
Assuming you're using an unmodified version, I'm happy to look into any problems. Would be good if you message me what version the old saves are from and any other relevant information.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Really hoping for an expanded harem route in an expanded living facility. You may need to have Jed install a bigger shower. Do you think any of the girls would be willing to help you out with Mallory? Maybe you can used Mallory's picture on a carton of coffee creamer? I love the idea of casual Friday uniforms and I agree with player that it needs more underboob. Any chance you can add a shaving option?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Maybe I need to clarify that the age is supposed to be MC's, not players.
Yeah, I don't know if you've changed this bit from earlier versions but starting over just now because my saves are (once again) fucked, I noticed that the game asks:
Enter your age:
Enter your character's first name:
Enter your character's last name:
Those questions coming immediately after each other being phrased differently threw me a bit. I don't remember finding it confusing before though.

illu1976

Dec 15, 2017
Assuming you're using an unmodified version, I'm happy to look into any problems. Would be good if you message me what version the old saves are from and any other relevant information.
Hi, i have a problem with saves, too. Saves are from version 0.5.2. I copy-paste save files to game/save directory and to Renpy folder. Then I execute the game 0.6.1 --> load game --> pick a save. The game starts from that point but when i press enter to continue with the game, it sends me to the main menu.
I used the compressed version, though, for disk space saving. I am downloading the full version and if the problem insists, I will let you know
update: Problem insists on full version , too

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Problem insists on full version , too
Okay. First thing to try is to roll back a couple of pages and then resume playing. If that works, save the game again and check that.

If not, we'll have to dig deeper. Things that would be useful would be the following files:

- errors.txt
- log.txt
- traceback.txt

All of those (if they exist) should be in the root folder of the game. By all means check them yourself and see if there's anything obvious.

The other thing that would be pertinent would be the most recent save file.

Reactions: illu1976

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I had the same problem with v0.4.7 saves and playing 0.5.2, then with v0.6.1

No error text file created.
Rolled back and resume but even though made a new save I still got the same problem.

Left several messages regarding this, but so far no solution had been found.

Reactions: illu1976

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Just bugfixes 'n such or any new content if you've already played through 0.6.1?
Depending on what events have (or haven't) occurred, there can be considerable extra discussion between MC and Lois on the flight home (Day 40). Other than that it's to fix bugs and omissions.

I will add one word of warning - Lois talks about the abuse she suffered and the how it affected her.

It's not done in a graphic way, but it does imply that it was pretty horrendous and that it occurred when she was young.

Reactions: Vleder and gregers

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Depending on what events have (or haven't) occurred, there can be considerable extra discussion between MC and Lois on the flight home (Day 40). Other than that it's to fix bugs and omissions.

I will add one word of warning - Lois talks about the abuse she suffered and the how it affected her.

It's not done in a graphic way, but it does imply that it was pretty horrendous and that it occurred when she was young.
I'm playing new update and it's great that I can proceed now, but I can't lower MC's lust now. Is this how it's supposed to be?

EDIT: OK, so the option appeared after the ball (though I'm not sure if my MC wasn't affected by high lust [it was at the red circle thingy], especially while talking with Van), though the question appears when Lois is looking at MC in her undershirt and it seems like MC is "taking care of the problem" while she's standing and watching over him.

Last edited:

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Do you still have 0.4.7 installed? I have what I hope is a solution I'd like to try...
togs-games
I still have 0.4.7 installed and also 0.5.2.
What is your solution?

I am currently playing 0.4.7 due to working saves - on Day 4 - Thursday

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm about to upload 0.4.8 that I hope will remediate issues with saves from 0.4.7

If that works there will be a 0.5.3 that should do the same for 0.5.2

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm playing new update and it's great that I can proceed now, but I can't lower MC's lust now. Is this how it's supposed to be?

EDIT: OK, so the option appeared after the ball (though I'm not sure if my MC wasn't affected by high lust [it was at the red circle thingy], especially while talking with Van), though the question appears when Lois is looking at MC in her undershirt and it seems like MC is "taking care of the problem" while she's standing and watching over him.
I should have waited until this morning and re-checked before I uploaded this build. I left some debugging/test stuff in place and that's setting the lust way high. My apologies, it's fixed and will be in the next build.

MC's supposed to wake up looking at the empty hotel room, do the deed if necessary and doze back off before Lois comes and wakes him.

You may be left with extremely high lust. If it's a problem message me for a code that will reset it.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
You may be left with extremely high lust. If it's a problem message me for a code that will reset it.
If high lust affects MC's behavior during a party then I'd definitely would like to check the low-lust version too (though I can wait for the next update no problem), but if he behaves the same way no matter how high his lust is then everything's ok.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes