Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
This game looks interesting but I saw a few posts mentioning NTR and implying girls might be having sex with other characters I couldn't find a straight answer it is not something I am interested in so does the game have it ?

thanks
there is/was a dude who tricked some girls (before you even move to the city) into sexuell acts but there are not LI´s he try´s it again when you work there with a LI but he get caught so there is no ntr

Reactions: Zoomaa

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
You must have been using the Mod. It happened if you used the mod before.... I don't think Joker ever fixed that or script changed enough to revert back to Main Menu ???
Tried with the mod installed and same thing happened.
Usually when a script has been changed, an error/traceback message is displayed/created.
I will be postponing playing this game until it is fully completed as playing from previous saves seems impossible for me.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
well that WT mode is realy fucked skipping days like crazy....not that playing without it is bad but really misss that stats shows....

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
well that WT mode is realy fucked skipping days like crazy....not that playing without it is bad but really misss that stats shows....
Yeah, the walkthrough seems more than a bit broken. There seem to be multipe dozens of errors like this (the error file is 390 lines long).

Code:
The label _call_phone_start_6 is defined twice, at File "game/ch00.rpy", line 333:
    call phone_start from _call_phone_start_6
and File "game/ch06.rpy", line 198:
    call phone_start from _call_phone_start_6

The label _call_message_start_8 is defined twice, at File "game/ch00.rpy", line 338:
    call message_start( "[f]", "Hey [pname]! How goes it? Did you get there okay?") from _call_message_start_8
and File "game/ch06.rpy", line 200:
    call message_start( "[f]", "Hey [pname]! How goes it? Did you get there okay?") from _call_message_start_8

The label _call_message_59 is defined twice, at File "game/ch00.rpy", line 359:
    call message("Me", "\"Carrie\" - like the girls in the old Playboys your dad had.") from _call_message_59
and File "game/ch06.rpy", line 202:
    call message("Me", "\"Carrie\" - like the girls in the old Playboys your dad had.") from _call_message_59

The label _call_message_60 is defined twice, at File "game/ch00.rpy", line 361:
    call message("[f]", "Oh, sorry! Kari, not Carrie! Pronounced the same tho.") from _call_message_60
and File "game/ch06.rpy", line 204:
    call message("[f]", "Oh, sorry! Kari, not Carrie! Pronounced the same tho.") from _call_message_60
No idea if the Dev changed things around a lot, and JokerLeader is using older files, or if Joker is using script which messed things up, or "something something compressed version", or some other reason. Either way, the walkthrough looks to be unusable for now.

(I am using the compressed version, I haven't tried the WT+uncompressed version)

Reactions: belovedeggs

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
So i tried the link at Patreon and my AV said:

View attachment 2221839

and now it seems to be blocking access from the link here, as well {browser reports unable to access the page}.

Perhaps upload to one or two other sites?
Don't use the Mixdrop link, there's a direct link to the mod zip below on his Patreon page.
In general stay away from Mixdrop entirely if you can, it's been taken over by something and there's normally an overlay that intercepts any click and redirects you to some virus page.

Also, if you've played this semi-recently then there's no real update, just some weird re-release for bug fixes or something like that.

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.7.2] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by Blackeye.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
i can not get this to work

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I thought it seemed like the story didn't progress much. Still worried about my Cassie. If she is really hurt or dead, I burn this bitch to the ground.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes