tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Am I the only one to have this error code? I use Firefox and Brave

Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to mixdrop.ch. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR
Code d’erreur : PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

Please offer another download site
The staff that make the page updates have that control not Togs. There are 4 locations on the first page....

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Roommate [v0.7.2 Public] Unofficial Android Port + WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 204mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
What the...this "update" ends where I leave the game in september...

"v0.7.2
expanding the story to Week Seven of game time (and Week Eight, kind of) " - not even 1 minute after the MC is in the hospital and gets his injection!
What's wrong here?

Reactions: rogosh

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a changelog? Just a bugfix?

Also, I hope the weird "everyone in the office wears polo shirts" fetish will be optional in the future. All the girls look like they work at a gas station, not a trillion dollar tech company. Other than that, I have really enjoyed the game so far. Keep up the good work dev

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Tried to play from my last save file and it opens the save but on click it throws back to the main menu. Last time I had to restart the game. If I have to restart the game everytime an update is released then I will have to stop playing as previous saves are ignored.

Everhard

Nov 7, 2020
What the...this "update" ends where I leave the game in september...

"v0.7.2
expanding the story to Week Seven of game time (and Week Eight, kind of) " - not even 1 minute after the MC is in the hospital and gets his injection!
What's wrong here?
Same here

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
All my saves still end at the hospital, is there no routes that progress the story.
Same here. The OP should be updated to reflect an accurate depiction of what's in this update as far as forward progress is concerned (ie, none).

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Incest patch anyone? I'm i the only one to want one?

Roommate<Sister

Don't personally care to screw a "Roommate", that too common. A fantasy taboo is more exciting :devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: synnest

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Tried to play from my last save file and it opens the save but on click it throws back to the main menu. Last time I had to restart the game. If I have to restart the game everytime an update is released then I will have to stop playing as previous saves are ignored.
You must have been using the Mod. It happened if you used the mod before.... I don't think Joker ever fixed that or script changed enough to revert back to Main Menu ???

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Exactly. 0.7.2 is the version that's been out. There was just some snafu where the main page wasn't updated properly, and it only recently got the current version number right. The next big update is coming soon, but this isn't it.
yeah ik i just wrote it for people asking whats "new"

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD and Jarul

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
it isn´t a new version it´s just the public release and not a leaked version
Exactly. 0.7.2 is the version that's been out. There was just some snafu where the main page wasn't updated properly, and it only recently got the current version number right. The next big update is coming soon, but this isn't it.
There we go! Now people will stop complaining about no new content I'm sure!

yeah, I don't really believe that my self....

Sentinel13

Apr 4, 2019
Incest patch anyone? I'm i the only one to want one?

Roommate<Sister

Don't personally care to screw a "Roommate", that too common. A fantasy taboo is more exciting :devilish:
I doubt anyone's going to make one, it's actually not one of those games where you have a landlady/roommate that's obviously meant to be family. I don't think a patch would even make sense with the story

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I reckon it's mostly bug fixes and things like that.
yeah know i downloaded what he talked about to find out i already have 7.2 ,,, then thought shit i need to pay better attention to what i'm downloading :ROFLMAO:

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
This game looks interesting but I saw a few posts mentioning NTR and implying girls might be having sex with other characters I couldn't find a straight answer it is not something I am interested in so does the game have it ?

thanks

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This game looks interesting but I saw a few posts mentioning NTR and implying girls might be having sex with other characters I couldn't find a straight answer it is not something I am interested in so does the game have it ?

thanks
no NTR

Reactions: Zoomaa
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes