mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
That's an exaggeration, of course.

One of the interesting things in writing the game is when you're contemplating a pop culture reference, quoting (or misquoting) someone or something, and so on.

You find yourself wondering what proportion of people will get it and whether people who don't are going to miss out on anything important, particularly if they aren't from the UK or the US. That's another reason for the little "info" dialogs that come up now and then.

After twenty-odd years in the US, there are still things I say that friends here don't get, and things I would love to share but that would require ten minutes of exposition.

My favourite joke ever requires that someone "gets" a British northern accent. Major frustration!
Lots of places have a North!

Reactions: CSNRC

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Just realized we're on page 100 of our little chat. Doesn't time fly (except when you're waiting for renders)?

I'm really curious to see what the response will be to this next release. Hurry up and finish already!
Just who are you saying, "Hurry up and finish already!" to? Yourself?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.7.2 (in the hopre that they update it to this version)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Roommate [v0.7.2 Public] Compressed PC

Orginal Size: 945mb
Compressed Size: 198mb

Download -

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

If you like my works please support me.

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
Am I the only one to have this error code? I use Firefox and Brave

Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to mixdrop.ch. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR
Code d’erreur : PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

Please offer another download site

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes