ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about poll
exclusive or non-exclusive - for whom?
what does that mean? what if the girl is exclusive then you have to say goodbye to the rest of the girls? and if a girl is not exclusive, does this mean that other guys can communicate with her? or how? who can explain to me. and why two more points about a slut and about submissiveness. about the mistress. and then I can not make a clear choice from the proposed.

in general, it is best if this choice could be made in the game itself. and see what comes of it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
about poll
what does that mean? what if the girl is exclusive then you have to say goodbye to the rest of the girls? and if a girl is not exclusive, does this mean that other guys can communicate with her? or how? who can explain to me. and why two more points about a slut and about submissiveness. about the mistress. and then I can not make a clear choice from the proposed.

in general, it is best if this choice could be made in the game itself. and see what comes of it.
The choice is in the game already, has been for a while (and the options are made clear in context there). The poll asks which of the options in the game the players prefer.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Gregers is correct, and there's an explanation in the "Gameplay" item in the menu.

The exclusive or non-exclusive part refers to whether the MC has more than one girlfriend that's acknowledged as such.

A mistress generally implies a secret relationship in case that's not clear.

The all-business, slut and submissive roles are self-explanatory, I think!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Gregers is correct, and there's an explanation in the "Gameplay" item in the menu.

The exclusive or non-exclusive part refers to whether the MC has more than one girlfriend that's acknowledged as such.

A mistress generally implies a secret relationship in case that's not clear.

The all-business, slut and submissive roles are self-explanatory, I think!
Lois being MC's sub does not affects poliamoria or the MC?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Lois being MC's sub does not affects poliamoria or the MC?
No. If you have an exclusive girlfriend, you can commit to a monogamous relationship, but even then there's nothing to prevent you cheating on them. Of course, if you get caught...

tohaib

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.7.2] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by Blackeye.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
hi i have a probem with your mod after the day 6 jump to day 45 and other staf like in day 2 i found my self at Dr greefield and that even repet

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Somewhat edited/expanded from a patreon post a little earlier...

I spent the Thanksgiving weekend getting renders done for the next release, and setting up additional shots.

I also spent a truly obscene amount of money on content for future use, and I ordered another workstation complete with an nvidia A5000 that I hope to receive mid-week (so thank you to those of you who are patrons).

Every week in MC's life piles on more drama so in addition to the other things I've mentioned previously...

Shae spills the beans on the nefarious goings-on back in London, that leads to a highly contentious board meeting for MC to deal with*, and that in turn prompts a chat with Professor Greenfield which sheds some light on what makes Lois tick (deep breath)...

In the meantime, MC discovers the fate of some of the missing "Foundation Girls"...**

There's some entertaining (or at least I think so) interactions with Kari, Kara, and Lois and lots of other stuff as well.

This is the biggest-ever update by a considerable margin and I've come to the conclusion it will need to be a split release or people will get tired of waiting!

The first part will cover the events from Monday morning when the MC wakes up in the hospital through to Friday evening.

With Saturday (in the game) being the 4th of July, there's a ton of rendering required, so that will be in the second part that will probably take another two or three weeks.

I thought I mentioned this previously, so I'm either going blind or insane, but I'm going to ask for some testers to take a look before I release the first official build. This is purely a bug-hunt and it amounts to a huge spoiler because there will be stuff missing or placeholders in the beta build. But if you're up for it, send me a message! And let me know if I'm repeating myself!

* and for ME to deal with - there were nineteen people in the board room at one point!

**for those of you that DON'T have long memories, this picks up on a plot point from Week 3.

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Somewhat edited/expanded from a patreon post a little earlier...

I spent the Thanksgiving weekend getting renders done for the next release, and setting up additional shots.

I also spent a truly obscene amount of money on content for future use, and I ordered another workstation complete with an nvidia A5000 that I hope to receive mid-week (so thank you to those of you who are patrons).

Every week in MC's life piles on more drama so in addition to the other things I've mentioned previously...

Shae spills the beans on the nefarious goings-on back in London, that leads to a highly contentious board meeting for MC to deal with*, and that in turn prompts a chat with Professor Greenfield which sheds some light on what makes Lois tick (deep breath)...

In the meantime, MC discovers the fate of some of the missing "Foundation Girls"...**

There's some entertaining (or at least I think so) interactions with Kari, Kara, and Lois and lots of other stuff as well.

This is the biggest-ever update by a considerable margin and I've come to the conclusion it will need to be a split release or people will get tired of waiting!

The first part will cover the events from Monday morning when the MC wakes up in the hospital through to Friday evening.

With Saturday (in the game) being the 4th of July, there's a ton of rendering required, so that will be in the second part that will probably take another two or three weeks.

I thought I mentioned this previously, so I'm either going blind or insane, but I'm going to ask for some testers to take a look before I release the first official build. This is purely a bug-hunt and it amounts to a huge spoiler because there will be stuff missing or placeholders in the beta build. But if you're up for it, send me a message! And let me know if I'm repeating myself!

* and for ME to deal with - there were nineteen people in the board room at one point!

**for those of you that DON'T have long memories, this picks up on a plot point from Week 3.
I'd be interested in beta-testing the next build. It sounds very exciting!
I was wondering about the abuses in the company mentioned in London. I'm glad they're being addressed.
Having "a chat with Professor Greenfield which sheds some light on what makes Lois tick" is a very interesting sounding turn of phrase. Does he have insight into her sexuality, or maybe he has some sort of cure for her infertility, or some other third thing?
Also, I voted for Lois as a non-exclusive girlfriend in the current poll, as did a plurality of the other voters. But when I play the game itself, I generally go for Office Sub/Slut because there are ironically a lot more lewd/sex scenes of Lois when in that role than when she's your girlfriend. A few months ago, I posted a mod for the game where a player can see those scenes even if Lois is your girlfriend, because I wanted both. And if it were up to me, the game proper would play more like that. So, that's my two cents on the poll.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: togs-games

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does he have insight into her sexuality, or maybe he has some sort of cure for her infertility, or some other third thing?
It's very hard to believe that he could have a cure for her infertility considering how she ended up that way, but him having insight into her sexuality is also pretty hard to imagine. It's a real mystery what that could mean. :unsure:
Also, I voted for Lois as a non-exclusive girlfriend in the current poll, as did a plurality of the other voters. But when I play the game itself, I generally go for Office Sub/Slut because there are ironically a lot more lewd/sex scenes of Lois when in that role than when she's your girlfriend. A few months ago, I posted a mod for the game where a player can see those scenes even if Lois is your girlfriend, because I wanted both. And if it were up to me, the game proper would play more like that. So, that's my two cents on the poll.
I don't know how the story will handle things, but to me it seems like sub/slut Lois is just as much our girlfriend, she's just a very naughty, kinky girl.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It's very hard to believe that he could have a cure for her infertility considering how she ended up that way, but him having insight into her sexuality is also pretty hard to imagine. It's a real mystery what that could mean. :unsure:

I don't know how the story will handle things, but to me it seems like sub/slut Lois is just as much our girlfriend, she's just a very naughty, kinky girl.
The kind you don't take home to mother.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Their conversation on the plane (unless you pick the strictly business option) seems to establish that they are in a relationship of sorts, if not a very conventional one.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm going to try to cover the last few comments as best I can without spoiling anything.

The London thing is one of several sub-plots that have gone unexplored for various reasons, mostly a lack of time. But by the time this game week is complete, a number of those will be addressed (although not necessarily resolved).

The Lois as a girlfriend option hasn't been dealt with for two reasons - one is the practical aspect of writing and rendering, but more important is MC's resolve to shield her from accusations of nepotism, something that will come to the fore in this release and that MC will discuss with her (if appropriate).

I'm surprised nobody's guessed what the Professor might have to say about Lois, but you'll find out soon enough!

Alright, don't want to give any more hints, so I suppose I'll just go back down into the basement...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The Lois as a girlfriend option hasn't been dealt with for two reasons - one is the practical aspect of writing and rendering, but more important is MC's resolve to shield her from accusations of nepotism, something that will come to the fore in this release and that MC will discuss with her (if appropriate).

I'm surprised nobody's guessed what the Professor might have to say about Lois, but you'll find out soon enough!
well the truth is .. i thought about Lois's involvement with the MC since playing this past update ...

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes