togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
My apologies, the image is actually included in the build, but there's an error in an expression that determines which image to actually show.

It has been fixed in the forthcoming version.

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
dear dev ;)

in support of Pi Quantum's very insightful understanding of this beasts nature (meaning the F95 beast see post above), i would also just like to add that for myself, seeing the way a game improves as the game develops is very easy to see for some projects, and i like this.

i see it as a big positive that a developer is themselves developing and cannot see this as a negative. i have seen other game feeds where developers are here running polls and interacting with feedback but their projects remain constant.
that just seems to be gladhanding like a politician to me. seeing you yourself change as you grow from your experience, which is how i see those improvements, is a little investing for me as a player. (i feel more invested as a player...did i articulate that right?)

a gold version once you have developed enough to create this as a consistent entity without changes is also a good idea, but not, as Pi Quantum points out, a necessary one. a back-burner project perhaps? i cannot say i would not like it but as i am only a fan and not a financial supporter, my preference should indeed hold no weight beyond your awareness that someone likes the idea.
i played both princess trainer and gold plus witch trainer and silver and cannot honestly say either the gold or silver versions fell upon a hungry market. if anything, it seemed to me when both came out (silver i think is still being developed by others. i have stopped following it's progress) the reaction on some sites was underwhelming.

dear all readers :
i would also like to point out that all that i wrote in my post is my own opinion and should in no way suggest endorsement by anyone else, including Pi Quantum who's post i gave a nod towards. my sharing their observations/opinions should not in any way suggest that they share my own.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
still the looks are uncanny
I have to admit, I hadn't noticed the likeness until you brought it up. But once I had seen it, it's hard to be satisfied. Her smile, especially, was hard to match. So in the end, I took her into ZBrush, and made a new expression morph just for her.

It's not perfect, due to the limitations of the base model's geometry, but I definitely think it's better.

Harlow-New.png

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'll make the morph available on my renderosity freebies page this evening.

Planning to tweak it a little more first.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I've added a poll about what people plan to do (or are doing) with Lois.

Feel free to add your thoughts to the discussion!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Pretty much everything except for "keeping it professional" and "exclusive girlfriend". I think I have a save for each other option, though I'm not 100% sure I have the "mistress" route covered.
P.S. IIRC on the slut/submissive route we still need to have a conversation with her about safewords. Unless he actually does have a darker side he inherited from his uncle. Still not sure if that will be a possibility or not.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Lust Man Standing

Jan 8, 2022

First all, I'm a "old user" of this game, but I lost my password (I was "Lust but not Least").
I chose the option "make her my submissive" because I admit I had some secretaries in my life, but I never had one like Lois, and I don't deny that every man's dream would be a secretary like Lois who can, among other things, "release your tireness".
Lois in the game is smart, caring, beautiful and is grateful for anything MC does for her: who wouldn'like a submissive secretary like that?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Lois is one of the very few characters "cut from whole cloth" - she's entirely made up, whereas most of the other characters are based on someone I've known, or a composite of more than one person.

I've said this before, but she was supposed to be a relatively minor character - the slightly slutty secretary/receptionist that worked the front desk.

But she really took on a life of her own, and almost writes herself most of the time.

I still need to find time to rework the base model - there are some serious issues (not of my making) with her hands, for example. The creators of the original model moved the fingers to where they don't bend correctly, which can lead to some ugly deformations when posing. Just one more task on my "to do" list!

Obviously she's become one of the key characters and there's lots more in store for her.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Lois is one of the very few characters "cut from whole cloth" - she's entirely made up, whereas most of the other characters are based on someone I've known, or a composite of more than one person.

I've said this before, but she was supposed to be a relatively minor character - the slightly slutty secretary/receptionist that worked the front desk.

But she really took on a life of her own, and almost writes herself most of the time.

I still need to find time to rework the base model - there are some serious issues (not of my making) with her hands, for example. The creators of the original model moved the fingers to where they don't bend correctly, which can lead to some ugly deformations when posing. Just one more task on my "to do" list!

Obviously she's become one of the key characters and there's lots more in store for her.
I can only speak for myself but, I'm damn glad she has grown on you so much. She's been my favorite since her first appearance. I would probably appreciate Kari more if she flexed that high end education she has. She's consistently improved but, not quite Lois level just yet for me personally.

coro45

Dec 11, 2018
if I remember right, Dr.Greenfield said MC can impregnate all four sisters but why no preggo tag?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I can only speak for myself but, I'm damn glad she has grown on you so much. She's been my favorite since her first appearance. I would probably appreciate Kari more if she flexed that high end education she has. She's consistently improved but, not quite Lois level just yet for me personally.
I mentioned this, I think, on the blog I used to have (before GoDaddy tried to stiff me on the renewal).

I originally designed Kari for a chatbot program and spent a lot of hours working on her, so I feel like I know her well. The problem is that perhaps that didn't translate into "The Roommate" early on, and I'm trying to make up for that over time.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
if I remember right, Dr.Greenfield said MC can impregnate all four sisters but why no preggo tag?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure:
Patience. Ain't nobody pregnant yet. Well, that we know of. I've been working pretty hard to get the stepmom pregnant when I visit her weird little barn.

Reactions: togs-games
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes