NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's available .
Hi Togs. Is there a fix to this error? It can't be skipped and it happens right after this slide:

screenshot0001.png

Screenshot (14).png

Apologies if you have answered this question before. It occurs quite a few updates back, after all, but if it is a known bug is there a patch or a workaround?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Hi Togs. Is there a fix to this error? It can't be skipped and it happens right after this slide:

View attachment 2126210

View attachment 2126212

Apologies if you have answered this question before. It occurs quite a few updates back, after all, but if it is a known bug is there a patch or a workaround?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-roommate-v0-7-1-public-togs.79594/post-9018800
I'm a bit drunk right now forgive me if I'm wrong, but from looking at this it looks like this was a issue from the above post. I hope this points you in the right direction. Also look at the later posts as well.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
It's a bum deal. The next release includes the 4th of July Pool Party at the MC's condo development and the girls soon get into the swing of things. But can you tell them apart from behind? Or should I say "from their behinds"?

SmallComposite.png
Of course, it's a lot more difficult with the white mode removing the skin textures. I've mixed them up a bit, but broadly speaking, the first ten or so are easier (although you may miss a couple depending on which interns you hired), with the last half dozen considerably harder, I think.

I'm thinking I could post a zip file with the images so you can print them out and make one of those memory games.

Don't shout out the answers, I'll post them in a "spoiler" later!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
It's a bum deal. The next release includes the 4th of July Pool Party at the MC's condo development and the girls soon get into the swing of things. But can you tell them apart from behind? Or should I say "from their behinds"?

View attachment 2129249
Of course, it's a lot more difficult with the white mode removing the skin textures. I've mixed them up a bit, but broadly speaking, the first ten or so are easier (although you may miss a couple depending on which interns you hired), with the last half dozen considerably harder, I think.

I'm thinking I could post a zip file with the images so you can print them out and make one of those memory games.

Don't shout out the answers, I'll post them in a "spoiler" later!
This should make things more interesting.

• Love
Reactions: togs-games

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Looks like you're making excellent use of your spare time!
I guess that even if you had posted the girl's skins I'd have a hard time telling who's who, as that's very distracting. Before posting the answers though, give us another pic with the fronts, otherwise we'll only be butt hurt. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: togs-games

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
I bombed this test badly in Leap of Faith and expect to fail again here. Seems my brain focuses on boobs and faces, rather than butts. :)

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I bombed this test badly in Leap of Faith and expect to fail again here.
I'm not familiar with Leap of Faith, but you say it's a test? That sounds pretty tough.

I must admit, having done the renders (they only take about thirty seconds) I was a bit disappointed to see how little variation there is, with a few notable exceptions.

You've heard of hauling ass? I'm going to be OVERhauling some asses.

I'm just looking for the "rear view mirror" function in my modeler...

• Haha
Reactions: Zenae

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm not familiar with Leap of Faith, but you say it's a test? That sounds pretty tough.

I must admit, having done the renders (they only take about thirty seconds) I was a bit disappointed to see how little variation there is, with a few notable exceptions.

You've heard of hauling ass? I'm going to be OVERhauling some asses.

I'm just looking for the "rear view mirror" function in my modeler...
Nooooooo Their great like they are....... Natural looking....

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
More of a party game than a test, but all you have to work from are 7 - 8 UV hotpants in a blacked out room, twerking merrily for several seconds. Static images might be easier, with a bit of variation.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I think I should probably devote my time to game content, so I'm going to crack on with that.

I've edited the post about the girls' bums to include a spoiler with the answers.

Reactions: ImperialD and Zenae
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes