☑ Overhaul to provide integrated phonebook and calendar
☑ MC leaves the hospital
☑ MC returns to the office
☐ Lois wants to hire more staff
☐ Meeting with Shae
☐ MC calls a board meeting
☑ Casual Friday at the office
☐ Independence Day Party

Secondary Priorities are the little things like morning coffee, dinner time, dates with Ashley/Mallory, etc.

I like to mix those up a little and sometimes they are opportune moments to move the plot forward.

Now's an excellent time to bring up any other suggestions...

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Now's an excellent time to bring up any other suggestions...
I keep feeling engaged with story and all the little and not so little adventures but, though the homecoming reception and the pose by the jaguar was very good, I'm missing a really significant event with Kari these last updates... After all, she is The Girlfriend. Now, get back to work! :p

joshrip

Dec 21, 2017
togs-games maybe now that there will be a phone integrated the player could receive the occasional photo from some of his love interests (could also incorporate an accidental send of photos from someone who can become a love interest). I also want to let you know that I love this game and appreciate your solid work on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: togs-games

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Will we eventually be able to see those human cow farm facilities in person? Other things you can work on... honestly feel like you have a lot on your plate already but hmm maybe abt setting up the new building for more of the girls/the original plans of the office from the previous ceo or more content with kari's sister? or mayb abt having louis visit the doctor to get her implants removed? or mayb content with the assistant of the doctor? Ive been itching to play with her tatas everytime we see her... or maybe being able to drink from mallory's tits or just her milk in general as a new beverage in the morning? The option to fap to rei's photos which dont do anything so far during the initial job interview? Visiting the foundation or charity? More content on the interns and receptionists that we hired?
Those are the only things that you sorta alluded to for possible content as far as I remember...
making IRIS a personality module or setting and giving her a physical body eventually?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: togs-games

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Does IRIS have a personality? Is IRIS a voyeuristic pervert, like MC's Uncle?
I think we'll see Iris (I.R.I.S.) start to come into her own over time. In fact, there are some glimmerings of that in the next release. I don't know if it would be fair to call her a voyeur. Obviously she "sees" and "hears" almost everything, but is her interest prurient?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games maybe now that there will be a phone integrated the player could receive the occasional photo from some of his love interests (could also incorporate an accidental send of photos from someone who can become a love interest). I also want to let you know that I love this game and appreciate your solid work on it.
He may receive just such pictures in the next release, depending who he happens to call, and the direction their conversation takes...

Maybe I'll post a preview later.

If your MC's name is Anthony Weiner you automatically send pictures of your little Anthony to all the girls you meet.

That's not really a feature yet, but perhaps it should be.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Will we eventually be able to see those human cow farm facilities in person...
Wow! There's a lot of questions there!

Okay, a definite yes to visiting a "farm", but it will have to wait a bit. The whole LactoMax thing started as a joke and feels like it's taking over at times, and that's not to everyone's taste.

I don't want to give too much away, but I think it's fair to say EVERYTHING you mentioned figures in the master plan, it's just a matter of finding the time for the MC to deal with them and for ME to do what needs to be done!

The coming week/release sees the MC back at work, dealing with some of the realities (and I use the term loosely) of running a large and diverse business, and we definitely need to find time to dig into the goings-on at The Foundation soon.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
and we definitely need to find time to dig into the goings-on at The Foundation soon.
How do we get the other sisters on board?
When will Aria get bent over the desk?
What is Aria's favorite position?
Most importantly, why hasn't Lois moved in yet?

All very necessary questions to resolve before we take time to bury ourselves in one of the many aspects of the business we run.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay, a definite yes to visiting a "farm", but it will have to wait a bit. The whole LactoMax thing started as a joke and feels like it's taking over at times, and that's not to everyone's taste.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing one of the milking facilities. Hopefully they will be a bit more industrial/sci-fi than Mallory's barn.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
As to the survey above I can't remember the two listed ??? :unsure::whistle:
They were the two girls that came from The Foundation - a little blonde, and the girl with the Japanese mother. You had the option to bring ONE in as an intern.

The poll really needs an option for "both".
Oh, for people playing multiple variants? Never thought of that.

It's fine. The purpose is mostly to see how many people didn't hire an intern at all.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
They were the two girls that came from The Foundation - a little blonde, and the girl with the Japanese mother. You had the option to bring ONE in as an intern.
Damn it sure is sad when ya can't remember what you did.... I guess my age is finally catching up with me :(

Reactions: mightybored

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Oh, for people playing multiple variants? Never thought of that.

It's fine. The purpose is mostly to see how many people didn't hire an intern at all.
Kayla's a babe i choose her :love:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes