BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really like this game with the exception of the way Lois dresses - I told her it was inappropriate for her fake tits to be exposed so much but instead of dressing more conservative she wears a dress that cant even contain them - WHY - you gave us the choice to have her wear either conservative attire or continue with the slut look but it doesn;t make any difference - she still looks like a slut

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I encountered a bug where you are in the office with Lois and just after the phone call from Sara/Kara
it won't go any further and the option to ignore is not there- this is file v0.71 as I downloaded it recently from here

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I encountered a bug where you are in the office with Lois and just after the phone call from Sara/Kara
it won't go any further and the option to ignore is not there- this is file v0.71 as I downloaded it recently from here
It was the WT mod - I fixed it with the new mod v0.72

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Man the story has real issues with keeping straight the choices made - I was just with Kari eating spaggetti and she asked if something happened in London between me and Lois - Nothig did but the choices given did not reflect it at all

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I haven't had a chance to read all the posts yet, but my game crashes at the same point in every playthrough (and yes, I'm using the WT MOD). After getting the call from Kara, game crashes on Day 36 while I'm discussing matter with Lois. What's the workaround?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I haven't had a chance to read all the posts yet, but my game crashes at the same point in every playthrough (and yes, I'm using the WT MOD). After getting the call from Kara, game crashes on Day 36 while I'm discussing matter with Lois. What's the workaround?
What version of the game are you using? This error has been addressed several times before. There is/was an error in the WT mod. You need to use version 0.7.2. You can search for the fix in the thread.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
IDK if its mentioned before but I have a bug where the MC calls ashley the coffee shop girl on day 32 but I have never been properly introduced to her or gotten her name before. Also on day 39-40 loius mentions that the mc fooled around with women but then things got serious with kari but I did no such thing? Is this because of the personality quiz at the start of the game where I chose wine dine and 69?

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
IDK if its mentioned before but I have a bug where the MC calls ashley the coffee shop girl on day 32 but I have never been properly introduced to her or gotten her name before. Also on day 39-40 loius mentions that the mc fooled around with women but then things got serious with kari but I did no such thing? Is this because of the personality quiz at the start of the game where I chose wine dine and 69?
I'll check those, thanks!

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
Walkthrough Mod seems to corrupt the game - Day 45 follows on day 2 which seems not the original day 2. we have a script.rpa and a script.rpy and the several chapter files (for each day i think) in the game folder - somehow this messes the flow. when i play it without the walkthrough mod it works just fine.
Did you find out a fix for this as it happening to me also

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
Did you find out a fix for this as it happening to me also
No, i just played it without the Mod - the game itself has everything within the scripts.rpa - the mod delivers several .rpy-files, each for every day with decisions. Those rpy-files override - as far as i understand Ren'Py - the original files with the script.rpa. There could be an inconsistency in changing from a modded rpy-file back to the next day without code change with the scripts.rpa and back again to a rpy-file.
As i was not willing to unpack the scripts.rpa and lookup those files ..... i just played without the mod :D

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes