TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Maybe Ray Kurtzweil can invent "golems" for us to house our consciousness/essence as part of the coming technological singularity...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm hoping more Eclipse Phase, and less Butlerian Jihad, if we end up with our own grey goo great filter.

Reactions: MarsUltor

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I didn't originally think anyone would want to play something like this on a phone
That's because you are not from a generation literally addicted to smartphones, amigo. :LOL: Millennials watch effing films on their phone, FFS. Can you imagine watching 2001 or 7 Years in Tibet on a tiny little screen and thinking you have seen the film?

And the Himalayas on a sexy render in a lewd game are the same thing - who would want to play lewd games on tiny screens where nipples on renders are the size of periods?? Do some tablets use Android as their OS?? (I don't use a tablet, so I have no clue.) Android players want to chime in? Are you really playing these games on phones, or on tablets with significantly larger screens?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That's because you are not from a generation literally addicted to smartphones, amigo. :LOL: Millennials watch effing films on their phone, FFS. Can you imagine watching 2001 or 7 Years in Tibet on a tiny little screen and thinking you have seen the film?

And the Himalayas on a sexy render in a lewd game are the same thing - who would want to play lewd games on tiny screens where nipples on renders are the size of periods?? Do some tablets use Android as their OS?? (I don't use a tablet, so I have no clue.) Android players want to chime in? Are you really playing these games on phones, or on tablets with significantly larger screens?
My phone has a larger than average display (but their are android tablets), if I'm honest I mostly read these rarely do I do things like hide the textbox to look at a render.

My 3090 and 4k display is pretty much reserved for games that actually warrant a 3090.

I work from home as a software engineer, I do a lot of reading AVNs and other books whole waiting for code to execute. Having my phone at my work desk is less awkward than bringing up my personal laptop to play an AVN on.

If I'm waiting for something I can read a bit while waiting because it's not a 32" screen, so it's more discreet. I can also read a bit while taking a dump or before dozing off at night, be a bit weird to lug the tower pc into those situations.

Personally those of you who dedicate like whole ass gaming sessions to sitting at your pc basically thumbing through a naughty book are the weird ones, but different strokes for different folks.

Also you're probably thinking of zoomers not millenials... We didn't have smart phones until we were adults.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I did some work on 7 Years in Tibet a zillion years ago, but you couldn't PAY me to watch 2001 again.

As to Android, the other thing that really bothers me is the idea that people might be playing the game where it can be seen by others. Personally, I think that's obnoxious.

Anyway, there have been some android ports, but it seems the changes I made to the quick menu cause problems. Hence the changes I've been making of late.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know, I saw that happen one time while I was testing. I thought at the time it was some sort of rollback glitch, but I will check it again.
That update you had me test fixed the issues with Cassie, Lois and Kiki too.
The next update should fix all those issues...
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: ImperialD

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
As to Android, the other thing that really bothers me is the idea that people might be playing the game where it can be seen by others. Personally, I think that's obnoxious.
That would be weird but some folks are weird. Nothing you can do about that.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I work from home as a software engineer, I do a lot of reading AVNs and other books whole waiting for code to execute. Having my phone at my work desk is less awkward than bringing up my personal laptop to play an AVN on.

If I'm waiting for something I can read a bit while waiting because it's not a 32" screen, so it's more discreet. I can also read a bit while taking a dump or before dozing off at night, be a bit weird to lug the tower pc into those situations.

Personally those of you who dedicate like whole ass gaming sessions to sitting at your pc basically thumbing through a naughty book are the weird ones, but different strokes for different folks.

Also you're probably thinking of zoomere not millenials... We didn't have smart phones until we were adults.
Two great examples that I hadn't thought of. (y) Although I thought everyone had their full PC setup in the can for long poops like me. :LOL:

And FAIR, but since the visuals are the point for me I'm sticking to the laptop, but even there I prefer playing/reading at the desk with a mouse rather than the stupid touchpad or in touch-screen mode. Mouse is SO much more flexible and fat-fingered-mistake free. :)

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes