RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
thats why i was asking about her being my sub .. would that change anything ... basically what i asked .... but got no answer :(
Actually, that was what we call a pun.

Instead of soup that was cooked as requested, or made to order; soup that was possibly cooked by someone in a Maid outfit, or 'maid' to order.

Hilarious laughter ensues.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
thats why i was asking about her being my sub .. would that change anything ... basically what i asked .... but got no answer :(
It was a joke, and until we get the new content no one will know for sure. Togs does a great job of giving you options and reacting to choices you make so just wait and see.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sorry, I missed this before.

At this stage, your options with Kiki would be:

Slut (sex with no strings)
Submissive
Mistress (you'd move her into one of the apartments, take her out once in a while and bang her whenever you feel like)
Kiki, a perfect tryst. :devilish: Mistress has BDSM connotations that keep it out of my usual verbiage. Tryst, lover, girlfriend, fuck buddy, friend with benefits, side girl, side action, paramour, concubine, inamorata... those are all fair game but if she breaks out a whip or tries to cuff me... we are done. Careful using the term mistress. It can mean a lot more than just my fuck buddy. Although not specifically related to sex in the definition, the BDSM variation of mistress is actually the first thing listed for the word in the Oxford English dictionary. The second listed definition refers specifically to an extra marital affair. You may wish to rebrand that term to Lover or Friend with Benefits because most folks here would struggle with paramour and inamorata. Not digging the term mistress, my friend. Both standard definitions of the word do not apply here because the ladies are all aware of the others, there is no marriage and many of the girls actually know each other and are friends.

Quote below courtesy of Oxford Languages...
mis·tress
/ˈmistrəs/
noun
1. a woman in a position of authority or control.
"she is always mistress of the situation, coolly self-possessed"
2. a woman having an extramarital sexual relationship, especially with a married man.
"Elsie knew her husband had a mistress tucked away somewhere"

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Kiki, a perfect tryst. :devilish: Mistress has BDSM connotations that keep it out of my usual verbiage. Tryst, lover, girlfriend, fuck buddy, friend with benefits, side girl, side action, paramour, concubine, inamorata... those are all fair game but if she breaks out a whip or tries to cuff me... we are done. Careful using the term mistress. It can mean a lot more than just my fuck buddy. Although not specifically related to sex in the definition, the BDSM variation of mistress is actually the first thing listed for the word in the Oxford English dictionary. The second listed definition refers specifically to an extra marital affair. You may wish to rebrand that term to Lover or Friend with Benefits because most folks here would struggle with paramour and inamorata. Not digging the term mistress, my friend. Both standard definitions of the word do not apply here because the ladies are all aware of the others, there is no marriage and many of the girls actually know each other and are friends.

Quote below courtesy of Oxford Languages...
mis·tress
/ˈmistrəs/
noun
1. a woman in a position of authority or control.
"she is always mistress of the situation, coolly self-possessed"
2. a woman having an extramarital sexual relationship, especially with a married man.
"Elsie knew her husband had a mistress tucked away somewhere"
Oxford is for English English, Webster's which is for American English lists extramarital mistress as the 4th definition and dommy mommy bdsm mistress as the 6th. Togs should probably stick with whatever verbiage they're comfortable with.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Oxford is for English English, Webster's which is for American English lists extramarital mistress as the 4th definition and dommy mommy bdsm mistress as the 6th. Togs should probably stick with whatever verbiage they're comfortable with.
In this particular context (with the possible exception of those particularly interested in BDSM), as an American, I would assume someone who is not your wife (or your primary girlfriend, fiancee, etc.), but who is someone with whom you have a semi-committed relationship with. Often, there's a connotation that you support her (pay the rent for her apartment, etc), but that's not strictly required. There's often an assumption that, should you leave your present wife (etc.), she would assume that role.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
In this particular context (with the possible exception of those particularly interested in BDSM), as an American, I would assume someone who is not your wife (or your primary girlfriend, fiancee, etc.), but who is someone with whom you have a semi-committed relationship with. Often, there's a connotation that you support her (pay the rent for her apartment, etc), but that's not strictly required. There's often an assumption that, should you leave your present wife (etc.), she would assume that role.
Same here. BDSM definitions rarely come up in common parlance in the US.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
As I said yesterday, there's a "gameplay" section in the menu in which this is discussed and I think I made it quite clear what I mean (pretty much as RDFozz described).

Of course, "Mistress" as a title has a different connotation, but I don't believe there's too much room for confusion except somewhere like this, OUTSIDE of the game environment.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As I said yesterday, there's a "gameplay" section in the menu in which this is discussed and I think I made it quite clear what I mean (pretty much as RDFozz described).

Of course, "Mistress" as a title has a different connotation, but I don't believe there's too much room for confusion except somewhere like this, OUTSIDE of the game environment.
I think it just shows the averge of your audience in all honesty (and yourself).

if you go over the last 10-15 years, yes Mistress has connotations to BDSM Anyone over the age of 30-40 will always think a mistress is a side piece the wife doesn't know about.

Age matters.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think it just shows the averge of your audience in all honesty (and yourself).

if you go over the last 10-15 years, yes Mistress has connotations to BDSM Anyone over the age of 30-40 will always think a mistress is a side piece the wife doesn't know about.

Age matters.
well in truth a mistress would only apply if the man was married ... not when in a relationship .. but that is also dependent on how you define a mistress .. i would think :unsure:

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well in truth a mistress would only apply if the man was married ... not when in a relationship .. but that is also dependent on how you define a mistress .. i would think :unsure:
I think that would also be a generally accepted definition too yes.

Reactions: ImperialD

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games

Did I understand correctly that the "10" series builds of the game will have native Android support and versions?
That's the plan. I didn't originally think anyone would want to play something like this on a phone, but that's probably because I'm old and my eyes aren't as good as they were... ;)

However, I have no access to android for testing so I'll be relying on prompt feedback to resolve any early platform-specific
issues.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
togs-games

Did I understand correctly that the "10" series builds of the game will have native Android support and versions?
That's the plan. I didn't originally think anyone would want to play something like this on a phone, but that's probably because I'm old and my eyes aren't as good as they were... ;)

However, I have no access to android for testing so I'll be relying on prompt feedback to resolve any early platform-specific
issues.
If you have good enough computer hardware, you can use virtualization software to run Android as a "virtual phone" or as a virtual machine for testing.

It's an idea.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

issues.
from one great grandpa to an old man ... :LOL: you can borrow an extra pair of my bifocals :LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Reactions: TigerWolfe
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes