HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm sorry but this argument they're having isn't a testament to anything, I've seen this same rodeo in many others threads before when anything remotely similar happens. (Basically anything where a love interest is "eye candy" for other dudes)

I personally just don't give a fuck as long as a story doesn't force any netorare crap down my throat, or have unavoidable sharing content in a harem setting. (only talking about with guys, I'm not in the "eww lesbian sex icky" club).

I mainly just want to enjoy a game with a good plot/writing/characters etc., without going full Karen because OMG there's other male characters in this game and they're looking at my fictional girlfriend, or OH NO my fictional girlfriend is playing tonsil hockey with this other hot chick. I feel like the people who usually feel this way are the ones who self insert themselves as being the MC, instead of just enjoying it for what it is from the outside looking in.

Anyways, most of the hardcore vanilla/harem crowds will always be having these arguments with people in these threads that has this oh so controversial content, it's nothing new. Should something like a LI working at basically hooters be optional, sure I don't see why not, I feel most content that will cause these types of reactions and shitstorms should just be made optional to avoid the headache in the first place. I'm personally just not bothered, I'm just going to keep playing and enjoying. :cool:

Go ahead... hit me with those facepalms.

:LOL:
No facepalm, I agree with you 100% ;)

Reactions: Maviarab and SlapE

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I see you feel better ! great! welcome back my friend ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
the discusion wasn't so hard this time, the only aspect what is left out often, is in my opinion, if it is quick and easy implementable or not, or it requiers a bigger change, in the script rendering previous saves useless,
Edit: That what Hornyy Pussy said™ ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Father of two, plus recently retired Paramedic with helping birth 30 kids in the field, one the back of a Huey.
Congrats. But what's your point ?? Are you saying you are aroused by the blood & shit of childbirth because of the life you've lived? If so, OK and thanks for the input. But all your post did was describe your work experience without giving any context to why it might be relevant to finding pregnancy sexy. :unsure:

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Congrats. But what's your point ?? Are you saying you are aroused by the blood & shit of childbirth because of the life you've lived? If so, OK and thanks for the input. But all your post did was describe your work experience without giving any context to why it might be relevant to finding pregnancy sexy. :unsure:
If you love someone long term, I can almost guarantee there'll be blood and or shit at some point. The gross part of childbirth in no way cancels out the awesomeness of pregnancy and kids.

Jul 21, 2021
It's a slow start. It's my first game and it took me a while to get my head around certain things.
Dude, just discover your game, played for 5 hours straight. Sure there are like and dislike but overall it’s very good! Especially considering it’s your first game!
Is there any chance that you ad a galery mode or a replay room? That woud be awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: GoWFO

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Dude, just discover your game, played for 5 hours straight. Sure there are like and dislike but overall it’s very good! Especially considering it’s your first game!
Is there any chance that you ad a galery mode or a replay room? That woud be awesome!
Glad you're enjoying it and doubly so that you're making allowances for it being my first time out!

The "I.R.I.S." button(s) are intended to provide access to archived information, so that would include a gallery-type feature and so on. Having said that, it's not the highest priority, so it will be some time before I have time, but definitely on the "to do" list.

I just posted about plans for the next build on , but I'll copy that here in a moment.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm working hard on the content for the weekend of week 10, which will bring the 09xx build cycle to a close.

If things go well with rendering and so on, I would like to include both Saturday and Sunday in the next release, but I'd like to get a build out this week, so it may be Saturday first.

You'll get another crack at impregnating Kari (if you're on that path) and then you have your hands full with Lois, although you can summon Kiki to help you!

Just as important is that you'll have a chance to advance your relationship with Lois, including having her move in with you, or setting her up in one of the other apartments at Lastname Park.

As I've mentioned before, this cycle (from release 0901 onwards) has involved a lot of changes, some of them retroactive, so I think it's worth replaying from Day 64 but it's not required.

A case in point is Jed coming by the office on Day 66. He's letting you know how various projects are going (mostly for continuity purposes) but he may also needle Lois about certain events that MAY have occurred on the "harder" slut or sub paths.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Screenshot.png

Kiki's offering to make lunch...

Depending on which way you go with Kiki, she may appear in "ordinary" clothes, rather than her sexy maid outfit.

For those of you who didn't care for Lois's new work hairstyle, note that she's reverted to the previous look for the moment.

Presumably doing your hair is not your number one priority when you've just had surgery!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 2940014

Kiki's offering to make lunch...

Depending on which way you go with Kiki, she may appear in "ordinary" clothes, rather than her sexy maid outfit.

For those of you who didn't care for Lois's new work hairstyle, note that she's reverted to the previous look for the moment.

Presumably doing your hair is not your number one priority when you've just had surgery!
this include making Kiki your sub ? :love:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes