IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
She started working there under advice from her friend Aria because she wanted to gain confidence and be seen as a hot woman from the MC. Now that they are together and going for a future marriage, what is the point of being an eye candy for perverts?
How many perverts were there at the bar? Just the one, but we will have to wait and see what our MC and the new owner have for us. It is only a game, don't take it so seriously, for heavens sake, enjoy the game, even if it is a little illogical at times.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
How many perverts were there at the bar? Just the one, but we will have to wait and see what our MC and the new owner have for us. It is only a game, don't take it so seriously, for heavens sake, enjoy the game, even if it is a little illogical at times.
The thing is that I totally hate NTR, even if it's just a bait or an illusion and nothing happens because the girl is totally loyal to the MC. And these kind of situations give me the NTR vibe, that's it.

Oct 10, 2022
She started working there under advice from her friend Aria because she wanted to gain confidence and be seen as a hot woman from the MC. Now that they are together and going for a future marriage, what is the point of being an eye candy for perverts?
IIRC, there was a brief scene that Kari explained why she wanted to keep that job. Basically, she says working at that place is good for her confidence.

Reactions: divingmedic

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
The thing is that I totally hate NTR, even if it's just a bait or an illusion and nothing happens because the girl is totally loyal to the MC. And these kind of situations give me the NTR vibe, that's it.
There is no NTR as far as I can see, the feeling you described are not there, there is no cuck, no swapping, none of that stuff is in this game. Just sit back and enjoy the game, I assure you it is a proper love story

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There is no NTR as far as I can see, the feeling you described are not there, there is no cuck, no swapping, none of that stuff is in this game. Just sit back and enjoy the game, I assure you it is a proper love story
Nobody said there is NTR... we said there is NTR bait... not the same but nonetheless quite annoying and unnecessary.

Reactions: StoryOfRainman

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
OK, I can't load the game. It either shows one frame before getting back into main menu, or sometimes entire scene, but everytime scene should be progressing, I'm back in the menu again. Does not matter if I try loading with joker mod, or vanilla game. Are we forced to start new game every release now? Because I remember the exact same situation happening somewhere between 0.8 and 0.9 versions.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
OK, I can't load the game. It either shows one frame before getting back into main menu, or sometimes entire scene, but everytime scene should be progressing, I'm back in the menu again. Does not matter if I try loading with joker mod, or vanilla game. Are we forced to start new game every release now? Because I remember the exact same situation happening somewhere between 0.8 and 0.9 versions.
Send me a save from an unmodded game and I will check it. Also any information about where you were at, etc.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I too would like to keep Lois to remain known for her brains than her tits, but I'm an ass man so tits ain't my thing.
She has not had a lobotomy, my heavens, read between the lines, it was breast cancer, or similar, women get the chance to rebuild their breasts, here she gets the Full Monty!

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Send me a save from an unmodded game and I will check it. Also any information about where you were at, etc.
Honestly I deleted most of it yesterday, since it didn't work.. but just checked some leftovers, and saves from earlier days seems to be loading correctly(day 42 loaded). Only the ones made from version above 0.9 had the problem? I am now unsure if they are unmodded, but if you want I can send one that loaded and one of those which won't load.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Honestly I deleted most of it yesterday, since it didn't work.. but just checked some leftovers, and saves from earlier days seems to be loading correctly(day 42 loaded). Only the ones made from version above 0.9 had the problem? I am now unsure if they are unmodded, but if you want I can send one that loaded and one of those which won't load.
I think I've ironed out the remaining kinks for the next build but by all means send me those saves anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Emelex and PapaPhat

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Is there any recourse for those of us who have used Joker's mod? I've installed the 9.9 version of his mod, but I can't seem to load my save. I don't know that I really feel like skipping through the whole game again, seeing as I don't remember all my previous choices.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Is there any recourse for those of us who have used Joker's mod? I've installed the 9.9 version of his mod, but I can't seem to load my save. I don't know that I really feel like skipping through the whole game again, seeing as I don't remember all my previous choices.
Have you tried a save from slightly further back?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Have you tried a save from slightly further back?
This is part of the same issue that you and I discussed about my game, my friend. Saves made while the mod is installed are ONLY compatible with having the latest mod installed in the game. I was unhappy with some of the later changes in the mod that seemed to be force feeding me the slave path for Lois and I dropped the mod like a hot fucking rock! I'm usually one to go to bat for Joker Leader mods and have enjoyed many of them but I DO NOT like where this one went. However, the point remains, if you had the mod installed when you saved, you NEED to mod installed for that save to be PLAYED. It is just that simple. Since I elected to drop this mod, I started over with a clean slate from day one start and haven't looked back! The changes that you made were effective, my friend. I sincerely appreciate all your efforts and love that you have poured into this amazing title.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
... I was unhappy with some of the later changes in the mod that seemed to be force feeding me the slave path for Lois ...
I'm not a fan of the mods, as I've said many times, but, in this case, I think the fault was mine. Perhaps the mod does encourage certain choices as being the "right" ones but I did have to make some changes. Mea culpa.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes