OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
togs-games there is a scene mess-up when we make love with Lois the first time in London: the morning after, during morning sex, instead of a new scene, we repeat the same scene from the night before. Re-used asset or bug?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
She started working there under advice from her friend Aria because she wanted to gain confidence and be seen as a hot woman from the MC. Now that they are together and going for a future marriage, what is the point of being an eye candy for perverts?
Fantasy. I don't want games to be real life. I have enough reality already, lol. Can't it just be fun and sexy?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Just a quick note on Lois and LactoMax. My original intention was that there be a distinction between having Lois take LactoMax (with all that entails) or not. But there's an upcoming plot point (still some way off) that becomes much harder to make work without it (LactoMax).

So the story was tweaked to say there was a problem with one of Lois's implants and that she'll go on a LOW dose of LM for therapeutic reasons only (to restore her to her former look).

I'm NOT forcing Lois into a Mallory-type role, that will still be up to you as the player IF you so choose.
I would be happier if Lois lost the implants and skipped the LOW dose of LactoMax. She is far more important as a leader of the company using her brains then needing large breasts to get ahead. I don't want to see her intelligence diminished in any way.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I would be happier if Lois lost the implants and skipped the LOW dose of LactoMax. She is far more important as a leader of the company using her brains then needing large breasts to get ahead. I don't want to see her intelligence diminished in any way.
I too would like to keep Lois to remain known for her brains than her tits, but I'm an ass man so tits ain't my thing.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Lois is smart, loyal, beautiful, funny...what more could you want?? She is clearly a better LI for the MC than Kari, who appears to have all the intelligence of an actual cow, and none of the other female characters is really all that interesting. I also am an
Untitled.jpg
and loathe implants, but they are important to Lois so I can't see wanting to push/make her have them removed without completely undermining her agency and confidence, ruining the only person in the game that is really a good match for the MC.

Reactions: divingmedic

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games there is a scene mess-up when we make love with Lois the first time in London: the morning after, during morning sex, instead of a new scene, we repeat the same scene from the night before. Re-used asset or bug?
That doesn't sound right. The way it's supposed to play out is that if you have sex the night before, she's too sore the following morning. I haven't heard of this error from anyone else - can you send me a save from just before? Preferably one that consistently shows the same problem!

Reactions: PapaPhat

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
That doesn't sound right. The way it's supposed to play out is that if you have sex the night before, she's too sore the following morning. I haven't heard of this error from anyone else - can you send me a save from just before? Preferably one that consistently shows the same problem!
Well, in my playthrough, she asks for another fuck and then it's a replay of the previous scene. I will tri to re-create the conditions.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, in my playthrough, she asks for another fuck and then it's a replay of the previous scene. I will tri to re-create the conditions.
it doesn't happen but the night .... the day after you guys leave .. at least in all my play thrus .. which i'd say i've played thru this game like 100-200 times now ;)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Maybe having their girlfriend be eye-candy for perverts is not a fantasy everyone shares?
The issue, with this game and so many others, is that whenever a game deviates from a path that, Imo is really conservative and close to what would usually happen IRL, a lot of people go bonkers about it. For me, a girlfriend or wife simulator that acts the same way a real relationship would is just pointless.

I'm here for fantasy and things that can't or won't ever happen in my own life. Stories about people living situations that could plausibly happen but won't for the overwhelming majority of people. And I feel like any time a game starts to give me what I'm looking for, half the comments want to get the torches and pitch forks ready for the developer.

It seems to me that this game has a lot of different paths for a player to follow, and if you want one where nothing happens that wouldn't outside of a real, typical, monogomous relationship, you can make that happen. Shitting on the idea that other people want more than that is just frustrating.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes