IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Greetings my friends! :) Togs made some repairs and changes. Pretty sure he gave me at least one spoiler so if he wants to tell it, he can. I don't want to spoil anything but as a fan of Lois being my lover rather than a slave or whore, I was extremely relieved to hear it...

I reiterated that I fully support those who want the kinky Lois content as long as there remains a path for Lois being our lover, the love of our life and business right arm. Love you Lois:love: I'm hoping that all three paths have content fans will enjoy. I'm still hoping for a full blown sex dungeon in the basement with Omega's harem of subby honey pots :devilish: But, I will always prefer keeping Lois classy and elegant, kept in a lavish style that one of her extremely high caliber deserves.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 2912933
I like the idea of the dungeon, Lois as lover could also manage the girls in the dungeon, but wait, there are already girls downstairs, maybe we can use them for our darker desires? They are always there to serve, maybe also female guests, hmm! I really like this game, started off so innocent, but now..........

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I like the idea of the dungeon, Lois as lover could also manage the girls in the dungeon, but wait, there are already girls downstairs, maybe we can use them for our darker desires? They are always there to serve, maybe also female guests, hmm! I really like this game, started off so innocent, but now..........
Omega rules the basement girls... Well... MC is the master... Do we know if Lois enjoys the company of ladies as well as men? I could think of many options for MC, Lois and one or more of Omega's ladies :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: But, dildos, not whips and cuffs... Have one of the girls strap one on and DP Lois with me... Or... Maybe Lois wants to strap on and DP one of the girls with MC... Or... A writhing pile of girls all licking and sucking each other until one pokes her ass up in the air saying... "Fuck me master! Please, fuck me!" Then another and another until MC has fucked every girl in the room, still writhing around on a bed of silk pillows still licking and sucking... cleaning off all of your overspray of cum and drinking it from each other's battered and spent pussies... And, then MC passes out in the corner and they all snuggle up to keep MC warm... That is what I see in the basement... but, there could be alternate options there as well, like with or without bondage. I have rather vivid harem fantasies but no one is ever hit or smacked or tied up... That is not my thing at all...

Anyway... Phat is just rambling at this point, my friend...

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Screenshot 2023-09-07 184203.png Screenshot 2023-09-07 183907.png

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Don't know if it's previously mentioned but the notice for the player for the usage of the phone is lost at a 'Auto forward' playstyle.

No, this isn't a request to erase the 'Auto' Button of the UI, this is first of all an information that most of the side girl contactable via phone content is written but rarely seen via the info system implemented which leads to the next request to implement a proper information pop up or for the least an choice screen to press if player would like to contact someone via phone.
I've read in one of previous posts, someone wanted a highlighted phone contact menu for "contactable" and "with content" to minimize the trial and error impression on those content. *pushed and +1*

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Don't know if it's previously mentioned but the notice for the player for the usage of the phone is lost at a 'Auto forward' playstyle.

No, this isn't a request to erase the 'Auto' Button of the UI, this is first of all an information that most of the side girl contactable via phone content is written but rarely seen via the info system implemented which leads to the next request to implement a proper information pop up or for the least an choice screen to press if player would like to contact someone via phone.
I've read in one of previous posts, someone wanted a highlighted phone contact menu for "contactable" and "with content" to minimize the trial and error impression on those content. *pushed and +1*
Behaviour in the latest builds is that the Phone button is greyed out until there is a use for it.

A couple of examples would be when MC is in London, he can call Kari. You can call Kiki and Vanessa when you and Lois are considering candidates for additional staff. More recently, there's the option to set up a date with Ashley.

As has been discussed previously, in many (most) instances it's more appropriate and easier to simply have a scripted approach where MC just makes the call, or asks Iris to connect him.

But assuming I have finally nailed all the bugs I will make more use of it. I'm quite proud of it now...

screenshots.png

brat899

Jun 8, 2022
I wanna ask questions about my relationship with Lois. During a trip to London, there is a choice that determines how we are going to proceed relationship with Lois, and from the start, I treated her strictly professionally, also during the trip I chose to keep it that way. So question is after MC gets shot and wakes up in the hospital Kari invites Lois to help her help MC clean himself up and then Lois says "Oh My God! She totally knows about us!", so what's up with that when I didn't do shit with her there is nothing to be known about, is it a bug or game dev just choose to proceed with that choice assuming all players are going to involve themselves with Lois one way or another?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I wanna ask questions about my relationship with Lois. During a trip to London, there is a choice that determines how we are going to proceed relationship with Lois, and from the start, I treated her strictly professionally, also during the trip I chose to keep it that way. So question is after MC gets shot and wakes up in the hospital Kari invites Lois to help her help MC clean himself up and then Lois says "Oh My God! She totally knows about us!", so what's up with that when I didn't do shit with her there is nothing to be known about, is it a bug or game dev just choose to proceed with that choice assuming all players are going to involve themselves with Lois one way or another?
Meh, it's a harem game just go with it.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Sounds like a bug. Only togs-games can answer for sure.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
That's definitely an error on my part. I'll check that! Thanks.

Now that I've looked at it again, the trigger for Lois saying that is if you confess to Kari that something happened between you and Lois on the London trip.

And that in, in turn, only arises if something DID happen.

I guess it's possible that some old bugged value was in a save file, because I can't see a way for this to happen otherwise, and this is the first report of this particular issue. Although, of course, a substantial majority will have opted to have sex with Lois, so it may not arise that often!

I will double check with a playthrough later.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I just hope that in the future we will be able to make Kari quit the slutty jobs, because even if nothing happens, still it gives me the NTR vibe.
I understand at first her working there. MC and her were just roommates. But once they start dating, as MC is a multi-millionaire, it just doesn't make much sense.

By all means she could have gone to work at Aria's old job at the Pizza place if she just wanted to earn additional money for whatever... By the point Aria is being considered for reception, the MC has solved her money issues with the interns lack of decent pay. Why does she even still need a 2nd job?...

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I understand at first her working there. MC and her were just roommates. But once they start dating, as MC is a multi-millionaire, it just doesn't make much sense.

By all means she could have gone to work at Aria's old job at the Pizza place if she just wanted to earn additional money for whatever... By the point Aria is being considered for reception, the MC has solved her money issues with the interns lack of decent pay. Why does she even still need a 2nd job?...
Exactly!

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018

As the story progresses you will find out the reason why, a little tip, they are destined for one another, but why? Play on and find out.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
As the story progresses you will find out the reason why, a little tip, they are destined for one another, but why? Play on and find out.
Even after that part, she will keep working there, moreover, she will change job and will start an even sluttier one. Doesn't make any sense!!

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes