RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
It seems to me that this game has a lot of different paths for a player to follow, and if you want one where nothing happens that wouldn't outside of a real, typical, monogomous relationship, you can make that happen. Shitting on the idea that other people want more than that is just frustrating.
I don't think most people have an issue with there being an option for Kari to continue to work as she does now. What most people would like is an option to have her stop working in an environment like she is now, given her income as an intern has been boosted, and as her boyfriend is a CEO worth a lot of money (and, for that matter, that the theft of her money has been resolved, and [as the thief was her boss in his company] the MC would certainly make good on that).

If she wants to work where she is for personal, non-financial reasons, it would help if we understood that such a reason existed.

Note: I am not current (I play via Android ports/JoiPlay, which lack certain features that have become important to the game, due to the dev's choice to have game-specific code in what is normally handled as a OS-specific system section) so this last may have happened already in the last week or two of the game.

TL;DR: we don't want to have Kari's job removed by default; we just want the option to ask her to quit.

Reactions: SpatulaPie

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I don't think most people have an issue with there being an option for Kari to continue to work as she does now. What most people would like is an option to have her stop working in an environment like she is now, given her income as an intern has been boosted, and as her boyfriend is a CEO worth a lot of money (and, for that matter, that the theft of her money has been resolved, and [as the thief was her boss in his company] the MC would certainly make good on that).

If she wants to work where she is for personal, non-financial reasons, it would help if we understood that such a reason existed.

Note: I am not current (I play via Android ports/JoiPlay, which lack certain features that have become important to the game, due to the dev's choice to have game-specific code in what is normally handled as a OS-specific system section) so this last may have happened already in the last week or two of the game.

TL;DR: we don't want to have Kari's job removed by default; we just want the option to ask her to quit.
I get what you are saying. That could be a satisfying path for some. My take away is she continuing to work there to keep boosting her self confidence and her social skills. Before she worked there is was pretty naive and a shrinking violet. She has come her shell more.

Reactions: Maviarab

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
... I play via Android ports/JoiPlay, which lack certain features that have become important to the game, due to the dev's choice to have game-specific code in what is normally handled as a OS-specific system section...
Right, and as a first time developer, I should have instinctively known about the limitations of a platform I had no plans to support?

Android support will be added in an upcoming build. However, I don't have an android platform to test on, so I'll ask you all to be patient while I figure out any other little quirks I wasn't previously aware of.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Screenshot.png

Icons for the Calendar, Phone and the IRIS Advanced Functions will appear in the corner of the dialogue area in the next build.

The Calendar is nearly always on, so that's pretty much fixed. The Phone icon will highlight when there are actions available.

The IRIS button will be somewhat similar, but that functionality is not implmented yet.

I will just say that this will be Build 0911, which coincides with the date. That's not a subject for humour as far as I'm concerned, so I just want to make it abundantly clear that it is a coincidence and nothing should be read into it.

Jan 18, 2021
I would be happier if Lois lost the implants and skipped the LOW dose of LactoMax. She is far more important as a leader of the company using her brains then needing large breasts to get ahead. I don't want to see her intelligence diminished in any way.
I would be happier if Lois had her brains AND large breasts (not beachball-sized, but larger than her old implants).

I do not want Lois to be just a smart cow: I want her to be brillant and to be proud of her enhanced body. That's why I wish there was a special version of LactoMax that could grow the brain as well as the breasts.

Aug 3, 2023
I would be happier if Lois had her brains AND large breasts (not beachball-sized, but larger than her old implants).

I do not want Lois to be just a smart cow: I want her to be brillant and to be proud of her enhanced body. That's why I wish there was a special version of LactoMax that could grow the brain as well as the breasts.
That's not how it works, the bigger her tits, the more braincells spend to keep her back straight...

So she gets only dumber...

But that said, her tits are large enough, she looks beautiful as she is...

Jan 18, 2021
That's not how it works, the bigger her tits, the more braincells spend to keep her back straight...

So she gets only dumber...
Right, and it is dumb to make such a great character dumber. ;) That's why I said that we need a "special version of LactoMax" (not just micro-dosing the current version of LactoMax - it should be a different version). I do not want Lois to become a dumb cow. I want Lois to be smart, witty, etc.

I hope that it will eventually be possible for that smart Lois to have large lactating breasts. The uterus transplant that has been mentioned a few weeks ago would also be a wonderful change (and an emotional rollercoaster).

Reactions: Emelex

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2921167

Icons for the Calendar, Phone and the IRIS Advanced Functions will appear in the corner of the dialogue area in the next build.

The Calendar is nearly always on, so that's pretty much fixed. The Phone icon will highlight when there are actions available.

The IRIS button will be somewhat similar, but that functionality is not implemented yet.

I will just say that this will be Build 0911, which coincides with the date. That's not a subject for humour as far as I'm concerned, so I just want to make it abundantly clear that it is a coincidence and nothing should be read into it.
Need an option HIDE all of that menu icon bullshit so that it only shows up when you hover over it. I didn't say anything when it was a single line of text links way down at the bottom but buttons too? No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Hide that shit! Please!

I have a little mod that removes the text box but nothing for hiding menus that I never use. If you need examples and the folks to ask for help if needed... I will dig you up a list. I'm DEAD serious. I use 100% keyboard and mouse shortcuts to navigate Ren'Py titles, not menus. I have yet to find a legitimate purpose for the calendar, phone or IRIS interfaces in game yet. If you make those functions work, to have content and consequences that affect the game, then I will use them. However, there is likely a kb shortcut for those options as well. I just haven't needed to look them up yet. Most Ren'Py games will have a phone containing links to all of the other task options inside. The best hide the phone automatically unless you hover over the spot where it appears with your cursor. At present, you have more screen clutter than most of the other Ren'Py titles that I like yet I still love your work. These things are NOT the substance of your story and take up far too much of the screen and player's attention. Concentrate on your story and hide the horse shit, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes