togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Have you considered asking for donations? A few years ago, the author of the "Lithium Comic" and "One Human, Being" (among others) published on their blog a link to a Renderosity wishlist containing several dozen models. A few weeks later, that list was empty because some fans like me had bought/gifted all models on the wishlist.

Although I have no idea how many there are, I am sure that some fans of The Roommate would be happy to contribute to a one-time donation of 3D models even if they may not be comfortable with the recurring fees of the Patreon model. Besides, it is fun for the contributors to see "their" models used in new renders a few weeks later and to think "hey, a bit of that scene exists thanks to my donation."
That's an interesting thought. Funnily enough, someone did recently ask how he could make an additional donation and ended up sending me a renderosity gift card, which I gratefully accepted!

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Just a quick note on Lois and LactoMax. My original intention was that there be a distinction between having Lois take LactoMax (with all that entails) or not. But there's an upcoming plot point (still some way off) that becomes much harder to make work without it (LactoMax).

So the story was tweaked to say there was a problem with one of Lois's implants and that she'll go on a LOW dose of LM for therapeutic reasons only (to restore her to her former look).

I'm NOT forcing Lois into a Mallory-type role, that will still be up to you as the player IF you so choose.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just a quick note on Lois and LactoMax. My original intention was that there be a distinction between having Lois take LactoMax (with all that entails) or not. But there's an upcoming plot point (still some way off) that becomes much harder to make work without it (LactoMax).

So the story was tweaked to say there was a problem with one of Lois's implants and that she'll go on a LOW dose of LM for therapeutic reasons only (to restore her to her former look).

I'm NOT forcing Lois into a Mallory-type role, that will still be up to you as the player IF you so choose.
i love the way she look and has looked ( Lois ).... no need for cow tits ..... eewww .... and i kinda figured shit wouldn't work out .. that scientist dude seems .. well far left field to me .... and yeah i do mean far far far left field .... all those poor cow it girls ... awww :D

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

So, Lois is getting REAL boobs and not the overly inflated and ridiculously huge things? AWESOME!
I love you, man! Now THAT is something I can fully support!
Whodathunkit? Using LactoMax like Fix-A-Flat! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.28 - 15.57.38.12.png

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I would like this VN more if I didn't have to see more of the nudist doctor and his side ho. Him at the pool party was an undesirable surprise.

Also, I would have liked to get Kari out of her job. I didn't like that she became a slutty waitress to begin with, but I like the idea of her working in a fully fledged titty bar even less. I can't imagine I'd want the future mother of my children to do that.

Reactions: SpatulaPie

tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
Ok that's nice for whoever is not into bimbos. Will the huge bimbo implants still be an option though? Some people love bimbos..

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I just finished a new version of my mod which is compatible with v0.9.9 beta. Though I might regret my decision not to skip this version and wait until the next update comes out in a few days. Also, my mod is now available on the front page under the name " WT mod"! Personally, I would have denoted it "WT+ mod", but at least I'm finally up there now.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018

We know that Lois can't have kids of her own, but does that mean she doesn't want kids around her? I think not. She could take up a Mallory style of life as a compromise, would be nice to see her in that sort of role, the motherly lover type. Just a thought

Reactions: PapaPhat

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I'm glad you like it, but not sure you will like my answer!

I will say that I gave up on READING GoT because I couldn't keep the characters straight, so it is ironic that some people have said the same of The Roommate!

There are definite ends to some of the story arcs and to certain characters' participation. Some will leave outright, others may fade into the obscurity of the background. I suppose one benefit of the digital form is that I won't have to pay if I want an old favourite to make a special guest appearance!

But I don't foresee an end for the game overall. I suppose I am my own primary audience and I still enjoy playing it as much as i do making it.

I do envisage wrapping up the current game in the not-too-distant future and moving to a "Chapter II"

That would allow me to do a number of things including tidying up the code base before moving the story forward again.

The idea would be that existing players would continue seamlessly.

It would also give me a chance to clean up the existing game and maybe release it on steam, which I'm being encouraged to do in other quarters.

And I could come up with a better name!

But if you're hoping to see a "final episode" that wraps the whole thing up, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.
Thanks for responding and for your openness about your future plans. Whether I am disappointed or not is irrelevant - as I said, it's your game and I have no interest in pushing my preferences on you. :cool: Seems like for me the stick-wth-it-until-the-end-of-Chapter-1 will be the best option for now and we'll se what the future holds. Thank you for being so clear about what is over the horizon. (y)

And yes, the title does sound like it was made during the very beginning of the game when it was just MC and Kari, and with the game having expanded so much it may be a bit obsolete. :LOL: "The Project"? "The Organization"? :unsure:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Thanks for responding and for your openness about your future plans. Whether I am disappointed or not is irrelevant - as I said, it's your game and I have no interest in pushing my preferences on you. :cool: Seems like for me the stick-wth-it-until-the-end-of-Chapter-1 will be the best option for now and we'll se what the future holds. Thank you for being so clear about what is over the horizon. (y)

And yes, the title does sound like it was made during the very beginning of the game when it was just MC and Kari, and with the game having expanded so much it may be a bit obsolete. :LOL: "The Project"? "The Organization"? :unsure:
Well, whatever happens, I do hope you stay with us!

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Question: I am at day 9 and so far it's pretty boring, wake up->coffee->work->bar->bed->repeat.
Will something interesting happen? And also, judging by some comments it seems that this game is supposed to be "endless"?

Reactions: Strange visitor

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
About Lois, the only option is to treat her like a slut? I want to treat her as one of the girlfriends, is not possible?
It is up to you, there are usually 3 choices, you can take the dark path with just sluts, but that is up to you. Have a nice game, it's worth it.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
treat her like a slut? I want to treat her as one of the girlfriends
It is up to you, there are usually 3 choices, you can take the dark path with just sluts, but that is up to you. Have a nice game, it's worth it.
Greetings my friends! :) Togs made some repairs and changes. Pretty sure he gave me at least one spoiler so if he wants to tell it, he can. I don't want to spoil anything but as a fan of Lois being my lover rather than a slave or whore, I was extremely relieved to hear it...

I reiterated that I fully support those who want the kinky Lois content as long as there remains a path for Lois being our lover, the love of our life and business right arm. Love you Lois:love: I'm hoping that all three paths have content fans will enjoy. I'm still hoping for a full blown sex dungeon in the basement with Omega's harem of subby honey pots :devilish: But, I will always prefer keeping Lois classy and elegant, kept in a lavish style that one of her extremely high caliber deserves.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.28 - 15.59.05.53.png

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Question: I am at day 9 and so far it's pretty boring, wake up->coffee->work->bar->bed->repeat.
Will something interesting happen? And also, judging by some comments it seems that this game is supposed to be "endless"?
It's a slow start. It's my first game and it took me a while to get my head around certain things.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes